will the left demonize the Supreme Court if they strike down Colorado's ballet ruling ?

😄

Do you ever stop being a total pussy? You're always so concerned with how the Bingos on the right will respond. Should we really temper our decisions based on their stubborn and persistent stupidity and childish threats of violence?

Reason always applies but sometimes bitches like you argue for doing what scares you the least rather then being unapologetically confident in what you know to be right.
The concept of right is subjective. Everybody has their own viewpoint on the matter.
Threats of violence? Bwahhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhahhhhhhhh.....I think I know who owns the record on that account.
G'head Harry Reid....make that mistake again.

You're not required to read my posts.

Try to calm down.
He (we assume) seems to have taken a special offense to your position of reason. We all know that CG will make the ultimate sacrifice for his beliefs no matter how small the issue!

The concept of right is subjective. Everybody has their own viewpoint on the matter.
Threats of violence? Bwahhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhahhhhhhhh.....I think I know who owns the record on that account.
G'head Harry Reid....make that mistake again.
Whether it's subjective or not doesn't mean we don't subjectively decide what is or isn't right for ourselves you dumb Bingo.

we saw crowds of leftists protest outside the SC and near the homes of Justices that struck down Roe V Wade and even an arrest of an individual who was planning to assassinate one of the justices ... with the drama being dialed up by the left over the possible election of Donald Trump will leftists go insane if Colorado's decision to keep Trump off the Ballot is struck down ? will the left say the SC is illegitimate and call for the packing of the courts ! will they [like Schumer stated ] reap the whirlwind ?
Yes, of course they will....they have been....the rule of law undermines their demafascist agenda.

How can the left demonize a 9-0 USSC decision? Maybe on MSDNC or the Commie News Network, but not on real "news" outlets.

Oh, John...as usual...you're clueless. I think it's going to be a unanimous vote to overturn the Colorado decision. It's such a bad ruling that even the far left liberals on the SC are going to run from it!
Almost anything is possible, but I do believe you are wrong.

we saw crowds of leftists protest outside the SC and near the homes of Justices that struck down Roe V Wade and even an arrest of an individual who was planning to assassinate one of the justices ... with the drama being dialed up by the left over the possible election of Donald Trump will leftists go insane if Colorado's decision to keep Trump off the Ballot is struck down ? will the left say the SC is illegitimate and call for the packing of the courts ! will they [like Schumer stated ] reap the whirlwind ?
The left has no respect for courts that rule against them.

My guess is that this will have been a bad idea. This is definitely not a time for punitive measures, even if they are based on reality. Or the Constitution.

Does punishing a jihadi make other jihadis think twice and repent? It sure doesn't.

We're in uncharted territory right now. Reason doesn't apply, logic doesn't apply, and that's when things start falling off the cart.
That is a point, and a real one at that as evidenced by some of the responses in this very thread.

No. The court has already lost any credibility it had.

Trump isn't going to win in any case.

This is just one more nail in the coffin of Republicans, with all of the other ones that got added this year.

Abortion will be the issue that eventually flips the court, as their unethical behavior, and radically out of touch decisions on every issue, will get a large enough majority in the Senate to flip it.

There will be at least two, if not three red states, that will flip to purple in the next ten years, and that will have huge implications on the direction of the country going forward.
Bidenet.png<-----Credibility? Bwaaahahaaaaa......

Can you imagine that if it is a SC decision of 9 to 0, will the Marxists go bonkers saying that it was only a Conservative court that overruled to Colorado decision?

Even the liberal SCOTUS justices will take the Colorado decision as an overstep....even if they agree with it. The messages will be " This is not your purview and not your decision to make "

You underestimate the sheep mentality of Democrats, even ones on the SC. I wouldn't be surprised at all for the left-wing SCJs to side with the Democrats in Colorado. It would actually be a welcome change if all the lefties on the SC didn't vote lockstep. In this case, upholding the Colorado decision is a tough ask, even for far-left wingers. It was a completely unfounded and partisan decision.

There are more states emboldened by the Colorado decision. It is time SCOTUS steps in and stops this.

For me, that will depend on the basis.

I haven't yet heard a good argument as to why it should be overturned.

Protesting peacefully on public sidewalks is legal, you know.

Does the sun come up in the morning?

Forum List

Back