I weep for this country

Look to the Markets today.

Nope. Look to the markets next year. You morons are so dimwitted you can only see that which is front of your face. You have so little imagination that you can't even imagine what a real free market is like. Don't worry. The world isn't ending. In fact, if the trumpster actually does what he promised the whole country will be better. Even for you.

And now we reap the whirlwind. Happy Holidays.

Not me. If Trump is anything he is a catalyst for much needed change in the opposition party. Since Bush Sr. there has been no difference between the two parties. It was just one huge party in Washington that took turns being in charge . maybe now we can have republicans who are not worried so much about gay people, but go on about real issues.
If you guys wanted change, why did so many incumbant Representatives get re-elected?

Because Trump is the establishment. Trump ain't the one who will bring change, he is just a spot holder. sure, he talks crap about Ryan and all them, but in reality he plays golf with all of them. Trump is a catalyst for the change that Hillary never could or would be.
Exactly...the "Drain the Swamp" thing was just a thing.

Corruption lost, America won.

Did you waddle out and riot?
Absolutely not....I stand and watch and hope that this is not a disaster....because if it is, it will take us all down.

Trump will be a crappy president.

But he will appoint judges and especially SCOTUS justices who will uphold the Constitution. With Rudy Guiliani as AG, corruption will be aggressively addressed. There is no doubt that Obama will pardon Hillary, she will skate on her crimes as she has all of her life. But Lynch and Holder may not be so privileged. If Lynch is no pardoned, she will go to prison over the obstruction of justice she engaged in with Bill Clinton.

We will return to a nation under the rule of LAW, rather than the corrupt policies of the last 8 years of the banana republic. Hold ALL people to the law, regardless of position in the party and our nation will slowly return to what we one were, a land of justice for all.

Not me. If Trump is anything he is a catalyst for much needed change in the opposition party. Since Bush Sr. there has been no difference between the two parties. It was just one huge party in Washington that took turns being in charge . maybe now we can have republicans who are not worried so much about gay people, but go on about real issues.
If you guys wanted change, why did so many incumbant Representatives get re-elected?

Because Trump is the establishment. Trump ain't the one who will bring change, he is just a spot holder. sure, he talks crap about Ryan and all them, but in reality he plays golf with all of them. Trump is a catalyst for the change that Hillary never could or would be.

You seem to be spinning in the eddy around the drain, it's a start

How is he "the establishment?" That's just stupid

That you are that stupid ain't my problem. That you don't know about his golf weekends with McConnell and Bhoner and the rest of them ain't my problem. That you still buy a politicians shit is your problem to. I have seen enough politicians in my life to know that it is best to assu,e all they say is a lie. Even your God Trump. I did vote for him, but I never did and never will support him. Matter of fact, I did not vote for Trump as much as I voted against Hillary. He is the same animal as the Clintons, only thing that separated him from her is they were going for the same job. I'll give Trump his due when I see a wall going up, NAFTA reworked and Bammer care repealed. I will also eat my hat when each one of those promises are kept. I look ford to January 20th and what happens after.

Clinton was probably one of the most flawed candidates in modern history.

I agree. The DNC would have done much better with Biden.

We would have won with Bernie.

No. You wouldn't.

I think we would. He was the other populist candidate, and he didn't have all of the clinton baggage. I'm not claiming it would have been a landslide, but he would have won IMO.

No weeping over this. Trump won't accomplish anything bad,

except probably balloon the deficit with another budget busting round of tax cuts....hmmm...

...well yeah, okay, that's weep worthy.
That's a rational fear. Cut taxes mostly for the 1% and blame the resulting added deficits on Obamacare. I'm not sure what the gop congress will do. I suspect McConnell's shocked he's still in charge. LOL

Stop nominating shitty candidates please.
their last shity candidate won the White House twice.....Republicans kept running crappy candidates.

Republicans had to find a guy who wasn't a republican to win.
It pretty much ended up that way, didn't it? That's why I'm not too worried about domestic issues with Drumpf. However, foreign policy and military interventions make me nervous.

He's going to outlaw abortion. Not only did he promise the religious right he now has a mandate because so many people showed up for him. The people have spoken.

Since I'm a 45 year old man though what the hell do I care? And gay marriage? I'm not gay.

Yes, no swamp is going to be drained, it will just be made into a different swamp. I really want a reporter to ask him about this,

Donald Trump Says He Would Push for Congressional Term Limits If Elected

See how he handles that, then we will see if he really means to "drain the swamp".

I too weep for this country.
I weep Tears of Joy...
That our Long National Nightmare
of Economic Despair
May finally come to an end.
Oh give it a rest. In fact I was thinking that Obama handed Trump a pretty good economy much like Clinton handed Bush. Lets hope the GOP don't fuck it up again. 70 straight months of job growth, unemployment under 5%, wages going up.

Trump was not handed a shit sandwich like Obama was.

Stop nominating shitty candidates please.
their last shity candidate won the White House twice.....Republicans kept running crappy candidates.

Republicans had to find a guy who wasn't a republican to win.
It pretty much ended up that way, didn't it? That's why I'm not too worried about domestic issues with Drumpf. However, foreign policy and military interventions make me nervous.

He's going to outlaw abortion. Not only did he promise the religious right he now has a mandate because so many people showed up for him. The people have spoken.

Since I'm a 45 year old man though what the hell do I care? And gay marriage? I'm not gay.

He can't ban abortion and he can't repeal gay marrage. that's all bull shit.

How is he "the establishment?" That's just stupid
He is now.

I too weep for this country.
I weep Tears of Joy...
That our Long National Nightmare
of Economic Despair
May finally come to an end.
Oh give it a rest. In fact I was thinking that Obama handed Trump a pretty good economy much like Clinton handed Bush. Lets hope the GOP don't fuck it up again. 70 straight months of job growth, unemployment under 5%, wages going up.

Trump was not handed a shit sandwich like Obama was.

There are some dudes who work in coal and oil, as well as medicine who would disagree.

Forum List

Back