I weep for this country

This is awesome... the left is literally freaking out... Yale is cancelling exams for grief stricken students, riots, death tweets.... people collapsing, crying. Good grief. What a bunch of mental midgets.
Oh relax. We are taking it much better than you guys took each of your losses. And we will give Trump a honeymoon period. Something you didn't give Obama. Why? Because you are dicks. But you won so lead away. Please don't create another Great Recession like Bush did in 2008.

And now we reap the whirlwind. Happy Holidays.

Oh, sob, you didn't get your way. You're weeping for yourself and your greed. That means the country lost, that you didn't get your way. You were trying to elect a freaking criminal. My heart bleeds for you. Man up, geez

Not me. If Trump is anything he is a catalyst for much needed change in the opposition party. Since Bush Sr. there has been no difference between the two parties. It was just one huge party in Washington that took turns being in charge . maybe now we can have republicans who are not worried so much about gay people, but go on about real issues.
If you guys wanted change, why did so many incumbant Representatives get re-elected?

If bodecea is smart she should rally around a better Democratic party without the third way sellout Clintons.
I did my voting...for Bernie back in the Primaries.....oh well.

I just hope that Trump is not as bad for this country as his behavior made it appear during the race.

That's an unknown. What we do know is that Hillary's long history shows that her behavior is as bad as she made it appear during the race

Not me. If Trump is anything he is a catalyst for much needed change in the opposition party. Since Bush Sr. there has been no difference between the two parties. It was just one huge party in Washington that took turns being in charge . maybe now we can have republicans who are not worried so much about gay people, but go on about real issues.
If you guys wanted change, why did so many incumbant Representatives get re-elected?

They're like you. Change means the other party

bodecea Do you know President-elect Trump held up the gay rainbow flag onstage at his rally? Why can't you give him a chance. There has been no mention of throwing you all off buildings. In fact, since we will be stopping all those Syrians from entering our country without verifying who they are, you will be protected from the radical Islamic terrorists among them. Orlando showed you they want you dead.

Ps.. How about removing your avatar photo?
We will be giving him a chance. We have no choice. I just worry about his temperament...especially when dealing with foreign governments.

One thing I WOULD like to see him do is stop sending all that $$$ to other countries and sticking our military nose in all those other countries.

No weeping over this. Trump won't accomplish anything bad,

except probably balloon the deficit with another budget busting round of tax cuts....hmmm...

...well yeah, okay, that's weep worthy.

Corruption lost, America won.

Did you waddle out and riot?
Absolutely not....I stand and watch and hope that this is not a disaster....because if it is, it will take us all down.
Of course this is going to be a disaster. But all we can do is watch and when it happens say "I told you so". But I'm not going to fight the changes. The American people have spoken now we have to live with it.

If only the GOP did the same maybe Obama's economy would have been better but clearly acting like little bitches worked because after 8 years of doing it the GOP are back in power. Seeing this I wouldn't be surprised if the Democrats returned the favor and broke McConnell's filabuster record. But I hope they don't. I hope they let the GOP do everything they want. Start a war with Iran, trickle down, end social security and welfare. Who will be hurt? The poor and uneducated who voted for Trump. They deserve him.

Tax breaks for the rich? They are coming. Unsafe deregulations? They're coming too. But if Americans didn't want those things they wouldn't have shown up to vote for it. And you can't say they didn't know. We know they didn't know. 90% of voters are uninformed or misinformed or under informed. They were conned IMO.

Stop nominating shitty candidates please.
their last shity candidate won the White House twice.....Republicans kept running crappy candidates.

Republicans had to find a guy who wasn't a republican to win.
It pretty much ended up that way, didn't it? That's why I'm not too worried about domestic issues with Drumpf. However, foreign policy and military interventions make me nervous.

Because Trump is the establishment. Trump ain't the one who will bring change, he is just a spot holder. sure, he talks crap about Ryan and all them, but in reality he plays golf with all of them. Trump is a catalyst for the change that Hillary never could or would be.

Absolutely not....I stand and watch and hope that this is not a disaster....because if it is, it will take us all down.
Of course this is going to be a disaster. But all we can do is watch and when it happens say "I told you so". But I'm not going to fight the changes. The American people have spoken now we have to live with it.

If only the GOP did the same maybe Obama's economy would have been better but clearly acting like little bitches worked because after 8 years of doing it the GOP are back in power. Seeing this I wouldn't be surprised if the Democrats returned the favor and broke McConnell's filabuster record. But I hope they don't. I hope they let the GOP do everything they want. Start a war with Iran, trickle down, end social security and welfare. Who will be hurt? The poor and uneducated who voted for Trump. They deserve him.

Tax breaks for the rich? They are coming. Unsafe deregulations? They're coming too. But if Americans didn't want those things they wouldn't have shown up to vote for it. And you can't say they didn't know. We know they didn't know. 90% of voters are uninformed or misinformed or under informed. They were conned IMO.

Reid played the Nuclear Card, McConnell will return the favor, you'll scream about how unfair it all is and we'll just laugh at you.

It would be interesting to see them get pretty much all they want to get rid of....and watch.

Because Trump is the establishment. Trump ain't the one who will bring change, he is just a spot holder. sure, he talks crap about Ryan and all them, but in reality he plays golf with all of them. Trump is a catalyst for the change that Hillary never could or would be.

How is he "the establishment?" That's just stupid

I too weep for this country.
I weep Tears of Joy...
That our Long National Nightmare
of Economic Despair
May finally come to an end.

Forum List

Back