For those who insist abortion should be a right

Abortions should remain legal under certain circumstances and within a certain time of a pregnancy... but what should be illegal is when people lie and call a fetus just a mass of cells... the truth should be made clear to everyone... Its a baby a human baby.... so long as the mother knows that then allow her to choose... but don't let her choose on a lie... that's not fair to her or the baby....

Abortions should remain legal under certain circumstances and within a certain time of a pregnancy... but what should be illegal is when people lie and call a fetus a mas of cells... the truth should be made clear to everyone... Its a baby a human baby.... so long as the mother knows that then allow her to choose... but don't let her choose on a lie... that's not fair to her or the baby....
we tried that with the safe, legal and rare policy,,

and low and behold democrats pushed it up till and after birth,,

so I say fuck em,,

unless theres a direct threat of death no abortion,,

we tried that with the safe, legal and rare policy,,

and low and behold democrats pushed it up till and after birth,,

so I say fuck em,,

unless theres a direct threat of death no abortion,,
But how workable is that today?... I suggest its not at all...

But how workable is that today?... I suggest its not at all...
it was never "workable" because its takes a moral person to make a humane decision,,

but since dems are not moral and cant be trusted we have to put a line in the sand,,

beings that I dont come from a religious angle, personally I could accept up till heart beat, but dems of course will argue with even that,,

at this point we are looking at unrestricted or only in case of certain death

it was never "workable" because its takes a moral person to make a humane decision,,

but since dems are not moral and cant be trusted we have to put a line in the sand,,

beings that I dont come from a religious angle, personally I could accept up till heart beat, but dems of course will argue with even that,,

at this point we are looking at unrestricted or only in case of certain death
But going full government ban will only get pro life politicians voted out of office... I remember a story my dad use to tell... there are two bulls walking down a lush green hillside... one older and wise the other young and rambunctious... the young bull says hey... lets run down there and fuck one of those cows... the wise bull said no.... lets walk down and fuck them all...

But going full government ban will only get pro life politicians voted out of office... I remember a story my dad use to tell... there are two bulls walking down a lush green hillside... one older and wise the other young and rambunctious... the young bull says hey... lets run down there and fuck one of those cows... the wise bull said no.... lets walk down and fuck them all...
of I had to pick between allowing the unrestricted murder of unborn children or politicians losing their elections guess which one I will go with??

as I said
it takes a moral person,,

That's very, very true. Especially as the two-party culture war has become entrenched.

We can never know. But I think it would have gone the other way, toward a Court - and more importantly a society - keenly invested in guarding its rights.

I think the current trend of dems towards authoritarianism would be even more unchecked if certain rights were not enumerated.

You would likely be at least disarmed, or limited to a .22 popgun.

Forum List

Back