I weep for this country

You're not alone bodecea... :lmao:

IMG_2788.JPG

If bodecea is smart she should rally around a better Democratic party without the third way sellout Clintons.

And now we reap the whirlwind. Happy Holidays.

Not me. If Trump is anything he is a catalyst for much needed change in the opposition party. Since Bush Sr. there has been no difference between the two parties. It was just one huge party in Washington that took turns being in charge . maybe now we can have republicans who are not worried so much about gay people, but go on about real issues.

"And now we reap the whirlwind."

This is the quote:
(sow the wind and) reap the whirlwind

You left off the key portion, suggesting that you recognize that the actions of the Liberal Fascist elites are the cause of what you loathe.

Consider carefully what you have caused.

Had you Liberals/Democrats adhered to the Constitution, you wouldn't be shedding those tears.

Reform yourself.

So much butthurt.

I guess it's true what they say. Tell a lie enough and you'll believe it. The liberal media has convinced themselves and their loyal minions that Trump is quite literally the worst person alive. You'll find that it's not the case, so relax.

I think maybe a lot of Bernie people transferred their protectionist sentiments onto the next best thing, that being Trump,
or at least Trump's rhetoric.

bodecea Do you know President-elect Trump held up the gay rainbow flag onstage at his rally? Why can't you give him a chance. There has been no mention of throwing you all off buildings. In fact, since we will be stopping all those Syrians from entering our country without verifying who they are, you will be protected from the radical Islamic terrorists among them. Orlando showed you they want you dead.

Ps.. How about removing your avatar photo?

Forum List

Back