Abu Dhabi- representing what American cities used to represent

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
23 minute mark of the following interview. Tucker Carlson explains what most informed people of the world now understand.

There are huge Christmas celebrations in Abu Dhabi. Something that is frowned upon or even outlawed in parts of the USA. We all can recall “Christmas cancellations” or people saying happy holidays instead of merry Christmas in left-wing fanatical parts of the USA.

Abu Dhabi the capital of the United Arab Emirates has effectively no crime. Clean streets, hospitable people. This is what major cities of America were like in the 1950s.

23 minute mark of the following interview. Tucker Carlson explains what most informed people of the world now understand.

There are huge Christmas celebrations in Abu Dhabi. Something that is frowned upon or even outlawed in parts of the USA. We all can recall “Christmas cancellations” or people saying happy holidays instead of merry Christmas in left-wing fanatical parts of the USA.

Abu Dhabi the capital of the United Arab Emirates has effectively no crime. Clean streets, hospitable people. This is what major cities of America were like in the 1950s.

No they weren't. Crime was higher then than now. Streets were dirty and Jim Crow is not hospitality.

Last edited:

Christmas celebrations are not frowned upon or outlawed. Christmas celebrations on gov't property are. There is a huge difference.

And saying "Happy Holidays" is not the curse you make it out to be. There are 12 or 14 holidays (many religious) in December. Saying "Happy Holidays" is simply respecting people and not assuming they celebrate the same holidays you do. Is that person Jewish? Muslim? Pagan? If you don't know, it would be an insult to ignore their holidays in favor of the religious holiday that has been commercialized beyond all recognition.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
If you study the bible, Christmas isn't included in the celebrations God tells us to honor.

Christmas celebrations are not frowned upon or outlawed. Christmas celebrations on gov't property are. There is a huge difference.

And saying "Happy Holidays" is not the curse you make it out to be. There are 12 or 14 holidays (many religious) in December. Saying "Happy Holidays" is simply respecting people and not assuming they celebrate the same holidays you do. Is that person Jewish? Muslim? Pagan? If you don't know, it would be an insult to ignore their holidays in favor of the religious holiday that has been commercialized beyond all recognition.
Christmas is an American tradition much like Ramadan is a tradition in Saudi Arabia. So it’s fine and right to say merry Christmas in America or Ramadan Mubarak in Saudi Arabia.

In the United Arab Emirates plenty of non-Muslims will say “Ramadan Mubarak” during Ramadan. I’m a non-Muslim …I’m Catholic and I say Ramadan Mubarak to Muslims and they say merry Christmas to me. That’s respecting traditions…. As well as respecting the country one lives in.

What you’re talking about is a new left-wing radical ideology. Wasn’t like that in the 50s. And we had better middle-class jobs in America in those days.

Biden BLM Democrats are poisoning Americans society. With their feminist approach to things, their anti-Americanism, they have wrecked our economy.

Christmas is an American tradition much like Ramadan is a tradition in Saudi Arabia. So it’s fine and right to say merry Christmas in America or Ramadan Mubarak in Saudi Arabia.

In the United Arab Emirates plenty of non-Muslims will say “Ramadan Mubarak” during Ramadan. I’m a non-Muslim …I’m Catholic and I say Ramadan Mubarak to Muslims and they say merry Christmas to me. That’s respecting traditions…. As well as respecting the country one lives in.

What you’re talking about is a new left-wing radical ideology. Wasn’t like that in the 50s. And we had better middle-class jobs in America in those days.

Biden BLM Democrats are poisoning Americans society. With their feminist approach to things, their anti-Americanism, they have wrecked our economy.

First of all, having better middle class jobs in the 1950s has nothing to do with saying Merry Xmas.

Second of all, if someone takes the time to say "Happy Holidays" to you, the fact that you get pissed because they didn't use the exact wording you wanted is about as petty as it gets.

Would you say "Merry Xmas" to someone you knew was Jewish? No. Not even in the 1950s.

And by the way, while the 1950s may have been great for white males, for the rest of the population is was not as good. We will not be returning to those days.

We had 90% tax brackets and strong union membership back in the '50s.

Maybe we should bring those things back to set us straight.

First of all, having better middle class jobs in the 1950s has nothing to do with saying Merry Xmas.

Second of all, if someone takes the time to say "Happy Holidays" to you, the fact that you get pissed because they didn't use the exact wording you wanted is about as petty as it gets.

Would you say "Merry Xmas" to someone you knew was Jewish? No. Not even in the 1950s.

And by the way, while the 1950s may have been great for white males, for the rest of the population is was not as good. We will not be returning to those days.
If somebody says happy holidays to me, it’s OK. But there’s nothing wrong with saying merry Christmas to somebody.

Yes, I would say a merry Christmas to somebody who is Jewish or Muslim. It’s a friendly thing to do. Really only the left-wing fanatics are against it. Plenty of Muslims I would say merry Christmas too, and I already have.

In the 1950s, we had a better middle-class for black and whites. The divorce rate in child born out of wedlock rate was much lower for both families.

It’s really only in America where self hatred of the past is taught. It is nonexistent in other countries of the world. And that is why in part we have so much division today , crime surges, and high prices today in America, because of radical left-wing politics And the neoconservatives.

Forum List

Back