I was recruited by Ray Epps

Status
Not open for further replies.

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Ray Epps is the key to uncovering what happened before and during 6 Jan. He has a lot more that needs to be said, exposed.

He has the stench of FBI crime / corruption all over him, as we know the FBI already confessed to having teams on-scene and involved.

'Excessive use of force' and cases of attacking / injuring defenseless protestors need to be investigated and punished.

Ray Epps is the key to uncovering what happened before and during 6 Jan. He has a lot more that needs to be said, exposed.

He has the stench of FBI crime / corruption all over him, as we know the FBI already confessed to having teams on-scene and involved.

'Excessive use of force' and cases of attacking / injuring defenseless protestors need to be investigated and punished.

LOL Cool story, bro. I didn't do it. Ray Epps made me do it!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Here are the actual charges against this pedophile...

Sean Michael McHugh, who allegedly accused police of “protecting pedophiles” before attacking them with a metal sign and bear spray during a confrontation on the west side of the U.S. Capitol building on Jan. 6, said that he wouldn’t be able to get a fair trial in the nation’s capital. McHugh himself has been convicted of a sex crime against a minor.

He is now charged with felony assault, civil disorder, obstruction of Congress, as well as various other felonies and misdemeanors
for allegedly joining the crowd of violent Donald Trump supporters who overran police and swarmed the Capitol, temporarily putting a halt to the certification of Joe Biden‘s 2020 electoral win.

Sean Michael McHugh, who allegedly accused police of “protecting pedophiles” before attacking them with a metal sign and bear spray during a confrontation on the west side of the U.S. Capitol building on Jan. 6, said that he wouldn’t be able to get a fair trial in the nation’s capital. McHugh himself has been convicted of a sex crime against a minor.

He is now charged with felony assault, civil disorder, obstruction of Congress, as well as various other felonies and misdemeanors
for allegedly joining the crowd of violent Donald Trump supporters who overran police and swarmed the Capitol, temporarily putting a halt to the certification of Joe Biden‘s 2020 electoral win.
What's not a cool story is the Ministry Of Vengeance (aka the DOJ) holding American citizens as political prisoners for over a year without charges. I never thought I'd see the day when American Government and "justice" looked like the Chinese Communists, but here we are.

What's not a cool story is the Ministry Of Vengeance (aka the DOJ) holding American citizens as political prisoners for over a year without charges. I never thought I'd see the day when American Government and "justice" looked like the Chinese Communists, but here we are.
What part of he has been charged, don't you get? Gad, just when you think you guys can't be any more of a retard, you up and surprise me.

But, I get why you clowns are supporting him. Your party loves pedophiles, don't they?

Last edited:
tick tock

This guy is a piece of shit.

There’s lots of video evidence of this loser encouraging the crowd and zero video evidence of Epps doing so.

I'm curious about the "conviction of sex crime against a minor charge," as the Deep State will often use that, as a way to smear, or keep in check dangerous folks to the establishment. Is it possible he was chatting with someone who he only believed was just pretending to play a teenager in an on-line chat format, and they were actually a FED, intentionally trying to damage him? Did he ever, in fact, have any contact, or conversation with a real live minor at all?

Or is this a Roy Moore type thing?

I cannot say, there is no information at the link about the specifics of that crime.

OTH? The details of this person are being used in a way, only to discredit what he is saying, this is intentionally, by you, a "poisoning the well," fallacy.

None of this information that you have presented, in anyway, takes away from the very real issue which this person is raising.

That's a load of horseshit.

Anyone that has paid attention has seen what Epps is guilty of.
This loser is accusing Epps of a lot of things that no one has ever seen any video of.

He also accuses him of things he couldn’t possibly know.

List the American citizens that are being held without being charged.

This loser is accusing Epps of a lot of things that no one has ever seen any video of.

He also accuses him of things he couldn’t possibly know.
You can't see, if you aren't looking, or living under a rock! :113:

not-looking-cover-eyes.gif

You can't see, if you aren't looking, or living under a rock! :113:

not-looking-cover-eyes.gif

This loser is saying that Epps was telling the crowd on Jan 6th to go forward and get into the capitol.

That was actually this loser from the article who got to the front of the crowd and was instructing people to go forward. The loser is on video doing so. Epps isn’t.

I'm curious about the "conviction of sex crime against a minor charge," as the Deep State will often use that, as a way to smear, or keep in check dangerous folks to the establishment. Is it possible he was chatting with someone who he only believed was just pretending to play a teenager in an on-line chat format, and they were actually a FED, intentionally trying to damage him? Did he ever, in fact, have any contact, or conversation with a real live minor at all?

Or is this a Roy Moore type thing?

I cannot say, there is no information at the link about the specifics of that crime.

OTH? The details of this person are being used in a way, only to discredit what he is saying, this is intentionally, by you, a "poisoning the well," fallacy.

None of this information that you have presented, in anyway, takes away from the very real issue which this person is raising.
In other words, you don't want to believe this guy is a pedophile because it would hurt your cause? :itsok:

Sorry, sucker.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”​

― John Adams

Failed attempt to change the narrative.

That is not what the guy is saying. He is pointing out Epps played a major / integral part in instagnating and inciting the events before and during 6 Jan.

While police attacked and injured protestors just standing around they allowed this guy to run around inciting and egging on the crowd.

If you wanted to shut down a violent protest it makes more sense to take on / down the instigators / inciters/ leaders.

He also points out people who were just THERE have been arrested, were held for a year, yet this major player is unscathed / unpunished.

Again, after the FBI confessed to running Ops before and on 6 Jan, Epps stinks of FBI / Govt set-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back