“Ray Epps CLEARLY Was Working for Somebody…The Core Claims About Jan 6 Were a Lie” – Tucker Carlson Discusses the Truth About the Jan 6 Files

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
“Ray Epps CLEARLY Was Working for Somebody…The Core Claims About Jan 6 Were a Lie” – Tucker Carlson Discusses the Truth About the Jan 6 Files with Clayton Morris at Redacted

12 Mar 2023 ~~ By Joe oft

Tucker Carlson met with his former fellow host at FOX News, Clayton Morris, at his online show ‘Redacted.’ In this interview that was released on Saturday, they discussed many things including the Jan 6 tapes and all that transpired before and since that time.
Tucker Carlson at one time hosted FOX and Friends Weekend with Clayton Morris and Abby Huntsman. Tucker eventually went on to do his own cable news show at FOX News that is the top show on cable news. Abby Huntsman left FOX to become a host at The View, a toxic far-left morning show, and Morris started Redacted.

Commentary:
This is a side of Tucker I have not seen until now. Great interview, I really dislike mainstream but if anyone speaks some truth it must be him.
I have nothing but respect for him for pushing back and trying to get to the truth and asking the questions that we all want to ask about the very obvious lies and inconsistency’s being pushed by the government and the left wing media.
Tucker is way more powerful and trustworthy than the media
Clearly, Murdoch's sons knuckled under to Schumer's censorship demands. Demonstrating there is no more freedom of the Press.
The Media Quislings shield Maoist Democrats and refuse to expose any of their corruption. They are the biggest deterrence in shedding daylight on stolen elections because they refuse to report any of it. They are the biggest problem the world has, they control the narrative, disinformation, propaganda and the gas lighting!
During an interview with Glenn Beck, Glenn asked Tucker if anyone else had asked for access to the footage.
Tucker said no one else had at tat point.
Glenn then immediately asked for access, and Tucker agreed to give him the information on whom to contact.
So, I feel certain that Glenn Beck has officially asked for that access by now.

People who see things clearly and speak honestly like Tucker, Joe Rogan, Jordan Peterson etc. are hated by the Left. They aren't very popular with the establishment right either. Ever notice how frosty the relationship between Tucker and Sean Hannity is? Russel Brand has emerged as an interesting new member of the anti-establishment. The Left is already turning on him. LOL Interesting times we live in.

Epps is a DHS stooge.....Not "law enforcement", strictly speaking.

DHS.jpg

“Ray Epps CLEARLY Was Working for Somebody…The Core Claims About Jan 6 Were a Lie” – Tucker Carlson Discusses the Truth About the Jan 6 Files with Clayton Morris at Redacted

Tucker Carlson met with his former fellow host at FOX News, Clayton Morris, at his online show ‘Redacted.’ In this interview that was released on Saturday, they discussed many things including the Jan 6 tapes and all that transpired before and since that time.
Tucker Carlson at one time hosted FOX and Friends Weekend with Clayton Morris and Abby Huntsman. Tucker eventually went on to do his own cable news show at FOX News that is the top show on cable news. Abby Huntsman left FOX to become a host at The View, a toxic far-left morning show, and Morris started Redacted.

Commentary:
This is a side of Tucker I have not seen until now. Great interview, I really dislike mainstream but if anyone speaks some truth it must be him.
I have nothing but respect for him for pushing back and trying to get to the truth and asking the questions that we all want to ask about the very obvious lies and inconsistency’s being pushed by the government and the left wing media.
Clearly, Murdoch's sons knuckled under to Schumer's censorship demands. Demonstrating there is no more freedom of the Press.
The Media Quislings shield Maoist Democrats and refuse to expose any of their corruption. They are the biggest deterrence in shedding daylight on stolen elections because they refuse to report any of it. They are the biggest problem the world has, they control the narrative, disinformation, propaganda and the gas lighting!
During an interview with Glenn Beck, Glenn asked Tucker if anyone else had asked for access to the footage.
Glenn then immediately asked for access, and Tucker agreed to give him the information on whom to contact.

In b4 every board Dem shill says "Nothing to see here". ;)

"Ray Epps who?" "Who is that?"

Commentary:

No. He wasn't. He even said so himself. Just stop..:auiqs.jpg:

Commentary:

Tucker is only going to be allowed to let out enough of a trickle of the truth, so that Fakes Noos can tenuously maintain it's controlled opposition position.

In the end, he's only going to be allowed to report what the neocon GOP inc. wants him to.

Tucker is only going to be allowed to let out enough of a trickle of the truth, so that Fakes Noos can tenuously maintain it's controlled opposition position.

In the end, he's only going to be allowed to report what the neocon GOP inc. wants him to.
Do you remember real journalism? It seems like you do. I do. Walter Cronkite, dammit!

Roger Mudd, motherfucker, grawr!

No. He wasn't. He even said so himself. Just stop..:auiqs.jpg:

Way to be intellectually soft, retard.

Idk about you, but I'm not letting them Poytner fucking commies try to tell me what's what, ever!
If you were a liberal, you would not yearn for the Poytner commies to tell you what's what, either.

Last edited:
The entire fedsurrection has completely unraveled, much like the fednapping of whitmer (hitler with tits). The party that likes to fuck kids will never let go of it.... but these are the same filthy fucking animals that still cling to russian collusion and the kung flu came from a bat.

These marxist fringefucks need to marginalized again to bring the Universe back into balance.

The entire fedsurrection has completely unraveled, much like the fednapping of whitmer (hitler with tits). The party that likes to fuck kids will never let go of it.... but these are the same filthy fucking animals that still cling to russian collusion and the kung flu came from a bat.

These marxist fringefucks need to marginalized again to bring the Universe back into balance.
There needs to be a "be" in there somewhere. :dunno:

Marxist idiots, they are. Denigrating the term "liberal".

Commentary:

pelosi-stagged-jan-6-jpeg.765251

I wonder who he was communicating with???? Seems we have and Answer from FOIA requests... Interesting that it was Pelosi who protected Epps from arrest and prosecution.... Interesting indeed...

What is more interesting is the MSM is not denying that the calls were made, only that they did not speak.. Real plausible from the obvious orchestrator on the ground for Pelosi..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back