Ray Epps: “I Was in the Front … I Also Orchestrated It”

I don’t see what you claimed I said in that quote, liar.

Keep working…

Was he “secretly” working for the FBI or “openly” working for the FBI? It’s one or the other. If you think he’s secretly working for the FBI, then you’re a conspiracy theorist. If you think he’s openly working for the FBI, then you’re retarded and a conspiracy theorist. In either case, you’re a conspiracy theorist.

You’re just embarrassing yourself, Simp. It’s pathetic.

I don’t see what you claimed I said in that quote, liar.

Keep working…

LOL

Dumbfuck, you said you don't know if he's an FBI agent or not. That's you, implying if he's working for them, then it's a secret because you don't know.

Are you ever not a dumbfuck?

Ever???

spank-gif.278780

Still no quote by me saying he secretly worked for the FBI.

How sad for you clowns.

I will check back later on your progress.

How sad for you clowns.

LOL

Oh look, Dumbfuck is back for his daily beatings.

Dumbfuck, I already showed where you said if he worked for them, it was a secret.

spank-gif.278780

How sad for you clowns.

I’ve never seen anyone claim that Epps was openly working for the FBI. You’re a special kind of stupid for even suggesting that.

So what do you believe then? Was Epps openly working for the FBI or secretly working for the FBI?

I know you won’t answer. You‘re too much of a little bitch to answer. You’re going to tap-dance away from answering what you believe because you would rather play stupid word games like this instead of discussing your opinions.

Dance for me, Simp.

Lame-assed fucking puff piece, that doesn't explain away the videos of Epps telling people to enter the capitol or what it was he said to the goon at the barrier moments before he assaulted it.

What color was the sky when Ray Epps told people to go into the capitol?

And what did Ray Epps say to a 'goon', moments before he assaulted the barrier? The dude you're talking about is named Ryan Samsel, if that makes that easier.

Both Epps and Samsel have been interviewed on what Epps said to him. Their accounts match perfectly. What was said?

Ray Epps is a lesson you wingers should take to heart. You're building a conspiracy machine, one you're aiming at anyone you disagree with. Its only supposed to eat liberals, democrats, the media, RINOs.

But Ray Epps was as loyal to your wingnuttery as it gets. And your conspiracy machine is trying to destroy his life.

You think what you're trying to build will never turn on you. Ray Epps proves you wrong.

You did claim he worked for the FBI.. right troll?
More questions……nothing to back up the lie I claimed Epps “secretly” worked for the FBI.

I’ll check back later in your progress.

I’m rootin’ for ya.

More questions……nothing to back up the lie I claimed Epps “secretly” worked for the FBI.

I’m rootin’ for ya.
Troll on troll

What color was the sky when Ray Epps told people to go into the capitol?

And what did Ray Epps say to a 'goon', moments before he assaulted the barrier? The dude you're talking about is named Ryan Samsel, if that makes that easier.

Both Epps and Samsel have been interviewed on what Epps said to him. Their accounts match perfectly. What was said?
"Interviewed" by hacks on a hack commission, who were all to easy to lie to as long as they said "ORANGE MAN BAD!"

And none of that takes away from the fact that the fucking goon Samsel assaulted the barracade and attacked police....The goofball refugee from a Minnesota Vikings game is in prison for nothing, and that thug is walking Scot-free.

I’m rootin’ for ya.

Dumbfuck, you claimed that when you said you didn't know if he worked for the FBI. If you knew, it wouldn't have been a secret. :eusa_doh:

spank-gif.278780

"Interviewed" by hacks on a hack commission, who were all to easy to lie to as long as they said "ORANGE MAN BAD!"
Oh, so anything that doesn't ape your conspiracy is part of it.

Got it.

Back in reality, per both Ryan and Ray, Epps told the young man 'They're just doing their job.'.

What about that leads you to believe that Ray Epps incited the attack or worked for the FBI?
And none of that takes away from the fact that the fucking goon Samsel assaulted the barracade and attacked police....The goofball refugee from a Minnesota Vikings game is in prison for nothing, and that thug is walking Scot-free.

Samsel did attack police. He was arrested and charged for it. His girlfriend was charged too, though on lesser charges.

But what does that have to do with Ray Epps?

This is the grand disconnect. Ray Epps tells Samsel 'they're just doing their job', Samsel attacks........somehow that proves that Ray is working for the FBI?

That doesn't make any sense.

Link to the J6 commission interviewing Samsel...

.... or you're full of shit again.

Oh, so anything that doesn't ape your conspiracy is part of it.

Got it.

Back in reality, per both Ryan and Ray, Epps told the young man 'They're just doing their job.'.

What about that leads you to believe that Ray Epps incited the attack or worked for the FBI?

Samsel did attack police. He was arrested and charged for it. His girlfriend was charged too, though on lesser charges.

But what does that have to do with Ray Epps?

This is the grand disconnect. Ray Epps tells Samsel 'they're just doing their job', Samsel attacks........somehow that proves that Ray is working for the FBI?

That doesn't make any sense.
No conspiracy....It's all on video, and that violent asshole is walking free, while people who did nothing more than walk around and take pictures are in prison.

So fuck your fascist moral relativism.

Link to the J6 commission interviewing Samsel...

.... or you're full of shit again.

Does it really matter? If it was the police or FBI that interviewed Samsel, he'll just fold them in too.

Anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy becomes part of the conspiracy.

No conspiracy....It's all on video, and that violent asshole is walking free, while people who did nothing more than walk around and take pictures are in prison.

So fuck your fascist moral relativism.

What's on camera is Epps speaking to Samsel and then Samsel attacking cops.

Both Samsel and Epps have confirmed that Epps told Samsel that these cops were only doing their job.

What about that makes you think that Ray Epps incited Samsel's attack or worked for the FBI?

And I don't think you understand what 'moral relativism' is. Your use of the term is untethered to our conversation.

Forum List

Back