Ray Epps: “I Was in the Front … I Also Orchestrated It”

You’re embarrassing yourself, Simp.

Do you think Ray Epps was working for the FBI?
this is quite something.

One maga idiot at the capitol on jan 6th was on video shooting his mouth off, and the far right has been using him as a scapegoat ever since. Could be fate worse than prison. I almost feel sorry for him, since there are others who deserve it more.

Liar? Still looking for my quote saying he was "secretly" on the FBI payroll, liar.
If he wasn’t working for the FBI secretly, then he was working for the FBI openly.

Is this what you believe, Simp?

You realize that this is an even dumber belief, right?

this is quite something.

One maga idiot at the capitol on jan 6th was on video shooting his mouth off, and the far right has been using him as a scapegoat ever since. Could be fate worse than prison. I almost feel sorry for him, since there are others who deserve it more.
It really is. He did an interview where he basically explained that he was forced to move, sell his business, and has basically had his entire life destroyed.

Ray Epps was pushing the conspiracy theory that the election was stolen from Donald Trump. Now his entire life has been destroyed by his fellow Trump supporters who believe the conspiracy theory that he’s working for the FBI.

1676908907720.jpeg

If he was working for the FBI, but NOT secretly, then why doesn't anyone know he worked for them?

You really are the forum's biggest glutton for punishment.
You clowns keep asking questions when you should be looking for something that proves he isn’t a liar.

Get to work, Simp.

If he wasn’t working for the FBI secretly, then he was working for the FBI openly.

Is this what you believe, Simp?

You realize that this is an even dumber belief, right?
More questions…….nothing to back up your lies.

Get to work, Simp.

More questions…….nothing to back up your lies.

Get to work, Simp.
It’s really quite simple, Simp.

You’re either claiming that he was secretly working for the FBI or that he was openly working for the FBI.

Both are retarded conspiracy theories. One is even dumber than the other. Therefore, you‘re a retarded conspiracy theorist.

You clowns keep asking questions when you should be looking for something that proves he isn’t a liar.

Get to work, Simp.

LOL

You dumbfuck, it's a rhetorical question which exposes your bullshit.

You're such a fucking glutton. :lmao:

Get to work, Simp.
The FBI initially put Epps onto their most wanted list.
But then took him off when they found he never set foot into the capitol.
That should be the most important clue.

LOL

You dumbfuck, it's a rhetorical question which exposes your bullshit.

You're such a fucking glutton. :lmao:
Oh, so you think since none of you circle jerk Clowns can prove his lie that a rhetorical question will take the place of an actual quote by me?

You really are stupid.

Oh, so you think since none of you circle jerk Clowns can prove his lie that a rhetorical question will take the place of an actual quote by me?

You really are stupid.
You’re in no position to call anyone stupid when you’re embarrassing yourself this bad.

Your quote is right here, Simp:

He is in the FBI payroll, Simp.

You claim that he’s working for the FBI. Therefore, you’re a conspiracy theorist retard.

You really are stupid.

LOL

You're dumber than shit, Dumbfuck. YOU don't know if Epps works for the FBI -- which means, if he does, it's a secret to you, since you don't know.

You are the biggest glutton for punishment; always coming back for more.

spank-gif.278780

Still nothing about him secretly working for the FBI.

Poor lil Dimtards.

Still nothing from you Simps?

I’ll check back from time to time to see if any of you morons can back up your lies.

Good luck!

I’ll check back from time to time to see if any of you morons can back up your lies.

Good luck!

LOL

No problem, Dumbfuck. Be sure to come back regularly to get your ass kicked. That's exactly what gluttons for punishment do.

spank-gif.278780

Good luck!
Translation: you shit all over yourself and you’re looking for an exit.

You’re not fooling anyone, Simp.

Forum List

Back