Here is the Ray Epps Footage and J6 Testimony You WON"T See on 60 Minutes Tomorrow, as They Try to Paint Him as the Victim

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Now you can decide if everything the media has told you about anything, like Covid, Ukraine, "safe and effective" "vaccines," is true. You have all the information.

The media is lying to you now. It was lying to you then. It will never stop lying.

Link to above video to share.

Screen-Shot-2022-12-30-at-11.18.53-AM.png

Instead it is protesters like these peaceful people are persecuted and in jail. THESE are the victims.

Now you can decide if everything the media has told you about anything, like Covid, Ukraine, "safe and effective" "vaccines," is true. You have all the information.

The media is lying to you now. It was lying to you then. It will never stop lying.

Instead it is protesters like these peaceful people are persecuted and in jail. THESE are the victims.

You mean to say he had something to do with "Covid, Ukraine, "safe and effective" "vaccines," is true." and "You have all the information."?
Wow.
Sounds like he suckered you guys.:auiqs.jpg:

Who do you think hasn't seen that video at least a dozen times?

You mean to say he had something to do with "Covid, Ukraine, "safe and effective" "vaccines," is true." and "You have all the information."?
Wow.
Sounds like he suckered you guys.:auiqs.jpg:
Hey, dude. I didn't bring up Covid, Ukraine, safe vaccines and the like. Talk to the OP. Neither his video nor posted testimony mentioned it, just the OP thread post.

This is the guy you pretend works for the FBI?

One could write a fairly large pamphlet on all of the facts that are well-known by the public but denied by the Leftists in Government and the Media.

For example, we all know that the southern border has been opened. We know that illegal aliens are a multi-billion dollar annual plague on the public. We know that the Biden family is a crime syndicate. We know that the 2020 election was stolen. We know that Ray Epps orchestrated the invasion of the Capitol on January 6th, and has been given de facto immunity from prosecution.

The list goes on and on.

It pisses me off, in fact.

Anyone else?

We know that Ray Epps orchestrated the invasion of the Capitol on January 6th, and has been given de facto immunity from prosecution.
We 'know' no such thing. That's a story that y'all have made up, to try to pretend that Trump supporters didn't attack the capitol.

And what crime, pray tell, would Ray Epps be charged with?

Part of the problem is the far left wing doesn’t even watch this type of evidence. They’re so brainwashed and/or intentionally evil against white people and Trump supporters that they’re ready to see the country burn….. Which for many people who have had their business burned down for many people who have been murdered or those who have had loved ones attacked by the BLM rioters.. the countries already burning

I can’t believe how the far left Democrats think. We live in a country with astronomically high home prices, high grocery prices. Why do they accept this ?

It’s one of the worst economic crises in American history. On top of it Democrats are trying to suppress freedom of speech all over the place.

Part of the problem is the far left wing doesn’t even watch this type of evidence.
Evidence of Ray Epps trying to calm the crwod and move them away from police, even putting himself between the protestors and the cops?

1682218419181.png

Or the testimony of a rioter who said that Ray Epps had told him that the cops were only trying to do their job?

That type of evidence?

I can’t believe how the far left Democrats think. We live in a country with astronomically high home prices, high grocery prices. Why do they accept this ?

It’s one of the worst economic crises in American history. On top of it Democrats are trying to suppress freedom of speech all over the place.

We're not the one's who attacked the capitol in order to prevent a peaceful transition of power. That's your ilk.

We're not the one's that called for the termination of the constitution. That's your ilk

We're not the one's threatening a Secretary of State to find more votes. That's your ilk.

What is telling.....is where the quotes of Ray Epps cut off in the OP. Right after, Ray says this:

"In his interview with the Jan. 6 committee, Epps explains a text he sent to his nephew at 2:12 p.m. on Jan. 6 saying he was upfront and had "orchestrated" things. He says he didn't know what was happening. At that moment, a rioter was smashing in a window to the Capitol, but Epps said he was no longer at the Capitol complex.

"At that point, I didn't know that they were breaking into the Capitol," he said. "I didn't know anybody was in the Capitol. ... I was on my way back to the hotel room."

The OP knows this, but really hopes you don't.

People are in jail for far less than what Ray did.

And what did Ray do? Y'all allude to it. You hint at it. But asked specifically what Epps did to deserve charges...

.....y'all get vague AF

And if I ask you poor souls to show us the evidence that Ray works for the FBI, its just comically inept accusations as evidence.

And what did Ray do? Y'all allude to it. You hint at it. But asked specifically what Epps did to deserve charges...

.....y'all get vague AF

And if I ask you poor souls to show us the evidence that Ray works for the FBI, its just comically inept accusations as evidence.

So you haven't watched the videos in this very thread?

Forum List

Back