I was recruited by Ray Epps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irrelevant.
It’s not, because that’s what the child rapist is accusing him of doing. There’s video all over the internet on that day. We don’t see any with Epps behaving as the child rapist says.

Why aren't the Portland and Seattle jails still holding people without bail from the 2020 summer riots?

The rioters in those places were smart enough to cover their faces for the most part. The morons on Jan 6th were taking selfies and tik toks of their actions and proudly posting them on FB

Ray Epps is the key to uncovering what happened before and during 6 Jan. He has a lot more that needs to be said, exposed.

He has the stench of FBI crime / corruption all over him, as we know the FBI already confessed to having teams on-scene and involved.

'Excessive use of force' and cases of attacking / injuring defenseless protestors need to be investigated and punished.

The reason he's in the Gulag and mistreated is BECAUSE -- he wants to PUT Ray Epps on the stand. If he and his attorney(s) have the evidence, That would be wholly embarrasing to this entire inquisition.

Epps was very likely an agent provocateur. I've seen our Intel agencies work crowds in foreign countries just like he did. And he's a pro. He had done this many times before. The problem is -- the MEDIA and Repubs keep beating ON THE FBI to claim him. The dense dolts do not realize that we have 15 Intels agencies OF WHICH about 4 have capabilities of inserting deep cover people into operations like this.

CIA, DIA would be the much more likely culprits. But BATF and maybe another have done FOREIGN operations like "crowd herding" before. It's DAMN convenient that Repubs keep PUSHING THE FBI -- and that the FBI can do a "sgt Shultz" act -- "Vee know nothing"... Because THEY dont. They actually LISTED EPPS on a Wanted Poster and about 6 or 8 days later --- TOOK EPPS OFF THE WANTED POSTER.

It was a tightly coordinated covert op. Which likely reported to just a handful of people.

Talking about changing the narrative... isn't that what this idiot is doing?
No. The subject of the thread, as is his story, IS Ray Epps' participation and yet not being held accountable.

This is good! We both agree that Donald J. Trump should be prosecuted for instigating the January 6th attack on the Capital.
download.jpeg-2.jpg

'B...b....but Truuuuuuuuump!'

WTF is wrong with you ... seriously?!

The thread is about Epps, you ignore that, and attempt to hijack rhe thread by lying about what I believe, and by trying to make it about Trump, which it's not.

Just stop, you f*ing troll.

View attachment 678001
'B...b....but Truuuuuuuuump!'

WTF is wrong with you ... seriously?!

The thread is about Epps, you ignore that, and attempt to hijack rhe thread by lying about what I believe, and by trying to make it about Trump, which it's not.

Just stop, you f*ing troll.
Thanks for agreeing w/me that Trump is fit to be prosecuted for inciting the attack on our Capitol on January 6th.

This is a good thing.

The reason he's in the Gulag and mistreated is BECAUSE -- he wants to PUT Ray Epps on the stand. If he and his attorney(s) have the evidence, That would be wholly embarrasing to this entire inquisition.

Epps was very likely an agent provocateur. I've seen our Intel agencies work crowds in foreign countries just like he did. And he's a pro. He had done this many times before. The problem is -- the MEDIA and Repubs keep beating ON THE FBI to claim him. The dense dolts do not realize that we have 15 Intels agencies OF WHICH about 4 have capabilities of inserting deep cover people into operations like this.

CIA, DIA would be the much more likely culprits. But BATF and maybe another have done FOREIGN operations like "crowd herding" before. It's DAMN convenient that Repubs keep PUSHING THE FBI -- and that the FBI can do a "sgt Shultz" act -- "Vee know nothing"... Because THEY dont. They actually LISTED EPPS on a Wanted Poster and about 6 or 8 days later --- TOOK EPPS OFF THE WANTED POSTER.

It was a tightly coordinated covert op. Which likely reported to just a handful of people.
Democrats continue to prove this was all a scam and is being controlled.

The FBI has already confessed to running Ops before and after 6 Jan.

Pelosi has to testify for the whole truth to come out, so shod Epps and others. They won't.

What thos guy describes was done to protestors was abuse, criminal, unwarranted, should be investigated and punished.

Anyone who thinks the whole truth is coming out and that this is a real investigation is knowingly full of shit.

Thanks for agreeing w/me that Trump is fit to be prosecuted for inciting the attack on our Capitol on January 6th.

This is a good thing.
Again, WTF is wrong with you, troll? Stop lying and attempting to hijack the thread with your TDS.

That is because it was a real protest. The FBI turned it into a riot.

Is there CT you do not believe?

Do you believe Bigfoot is real?

Do you believe there are aliens at Are 51?

Do you believe that contrail are actually poisonous chemicals used to control the population?

This guy is a piece of shit.

There’s lots of video evidence of this loser encouraging the crowd and zero video evidence of Epps doing so.
Link? Let's see those videos. And yes, there is plenty of video showing Epps urging them to go into the Capitol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back