Ray Epps: “I Was in the Front … I Also Orchestrated It”

What's on camera is Epps speaking to Samsel and then Samsel attacking cops.

Both Samsel and Epps have confirmed that Epps told Samsel that these cops were only doing their job.

What about that makes you think that Ray Epps incited Samsel's attack or worked for the FBI?

And I don't think you understand what 'moral relativism' is. Your use of the term is untethered to our conversation.
Epps is lying, Samsel is a violent fucking goon who is also lying, and you''re carrying their water.

That's all we need to know.

No conspiracy....It's all on video, and that violent asshole is walking free, while people who did nothing more than walk around and take pictures are in prison.

So fuck your fascist moral relativism.

Samsel's not in jail??

"Interviewed" by hacks on a hack commission, who were all to easy to lie to as long as they said "ORANGE MAN BAD!"

And none of that takes away from the fact that the fucking goon Samsel assaulted the barracade and attacked police....The goofball refugee from a Minnesota Vikings game is in prison for nothing, and that thug is walking Scot-free.
Samsel? The violent Trumper? Was in jail awaiting trial as of Nov 22. What are you talking about?

Last edited:
Epps is lying, Samsel is a violent fucking goon who is also lying, and you''re carrying their water.

That's all we need to know.

Says who?

The video doesn't capture what was said between them. So you literally have no idea what they said from the video. Nor do you have ANY other source that contradicts Epps and Samsel.

What then did Epps 'really' say to Samsel? Based on what evidence?

I've got both Epps and Samsel's statements on what passed between them. Who are you quoting?

More questions……nothing to back up the lie I claimed Epps “secretly” worked for the FBI.

I’ll check back later in your progress.

I’m rootin’ for ya.
Right on schedule. Dancing like the little bitch you are. You got caught in a lie and you don’t know what else to do.

Dance for us, Simp.

The Ray Epps conspiracy is the purest form of the delusional nonsense that has gripped conservatives. Its literally made up from nothing.They have nothing on the conversation between Epps and Samsel. They ignore what Epps and Samsel said of their own exchange (accounts that match perfectly).

They've ignored almost everything that Epps said to the J6 committee.

And they've got literally nothing that Epps worked for the FBI.

Its so....random. They just picked a guy and built this elaborate conspiracy around him, backed by nothing. Its a testament to how eager they are to invent and imagine and make shit up.

Even if they have to use one of their own as grist for the conspiracy mill.

Right on schedule. Dancing like the little bitch you are. You got caught in a lie and you don’t know what else to do.

Dance for us, Simp.
Still waiting for you to prove that lie, Simp.

Quote me saying he secretly worked for the FBI.

You can’t, can you Simp?

:oops8:

The Ray Epps conspiracy is the purest form of the delusional nonsense that has gripped conservatives. Its literally made up from nothing.They have nothing on the conversation between Epps and Samsel. They ignore what Epps and Samsel said of their own exchange (accounts that match perfectly).

They've ignored almost everything that Epps said to the J6 committee.

And they've got literally nothing that Epps worked for the FBI.

Its so....random. They just picked a guy and built this elaborate conspiracy around him, backed by nothing. Its a testament to how eager they are to invent and imagine and make shit up.

Even if they have to use one of their own as grist for the conspiracy mill.

It's borne out of sheer desperation to absolve their conservative brethren who ransacked our beloved Capitol. Of course it doesn't; but since they're crazy enough to dream up the conspiracy that Epps worked for the FBI, hit police with a sign, and egged Samsel to attack police, they easily manage to fool themselves.

You can’t, can you Simp?

LOLOL

You dumbfuck, that's been done. When asked if he's an agent working for the FBI, you indicated it's a secret...

I have no idea if he is or isn’t.

... then in another post, you said he works for the FBI.

Now you're idiotically claiming you never said he's secretly working for the FBI.

face-palm-gif.278959

You are the biggest glutton for punishment on the forum; barr none. Even when royally bitch-slapped, you keep coming back for more punishment.

spank-gif.278780

Samsel's not in jail??

I'm pretty sure Samsel was arrested.

"A Pennsylvania man was indicted yesterday for crimes related to the breach of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, which disrupted a joint session of the U.S. Congress that was in the process of ascertaining and counting the electoral votes related to the presidential election.

Ryan Samsel, 37, of Levittown, was indicted on Aug. 25 on federal offenses that include assaulting, resisting or impeding certain officers; engaging in physical violence in a restricted building or grounds; carrying out an act of physical violence in the Capitol grounds; and obstruction of an official proceeding. Samsel has remained in custody since his arrest on Jan. 30 pursuant to a criminal complaint. An arraignment date on the indictment has not yet been set in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia."

Again, I don't think Oddball knows what 'moral relativism' is. It sounds like he's using it as a generic pejorative.

"Meanwhile, the case against Samsel and his four co-defendants—James Tate Grant, Jason Benjamin Blythe, Paul Russell Johnson, and Stephen Chase Randolph—has been set for March 6, 2023."

So it looks like 2 weeks from now. As of May of last year, Samsel was still in custody awaiting trial.

"Meanwhile, the case against Samsel and his four co-defendants—James Tate Grant, Jason Benjamin Blythe, Paul Russell Johnson, and Stephen Chase Randolph—has been set for March 6, 2023."

So it looks like 2 weeks from now. As of May of last year, Samsel was still in custody awaiting trial.
I saw a report stating he was still in jail awaiting trial in October as of 2022

Oddball is just another troll

You can’t, can you Simp?

You’re embarrassing yourself, Simp.

If he openly worked for the FBI, then you wouldn’t say that you don’t know if he’s working for the FBI.

All this from you just to avoid answering a simple question. Look at how much of a little bitch you are. Dance for me you little bitch.

Forum List

Back