Here is the Ray Epps Footage and J6 Testimony You WON"T See on 60 Minutes Tomorrow, as They Try to Paint Him as the Victim

You ain't gettin' off that easy. You deny the "Ray Epps" thing way too much to be rational.

How rational is it to accuse someone of a crime....when they've done nothing illegal?

How rational is it to pretend Ray is a 'fed' when there's zero evidence he is?

How rational is it to pretend that Ray started an attack on the capitol....when that too is fact free.

Your ilk have the irrational position. And you refuse to ask the first questions any rational person would.
You're a shill-and-a-half.
You're not even a cheap propaganda shill. You're a government Fed shill. :(
That's pretty fucked up. I never anticipated seeing that here. Allow me to collect my thoughts.

Laughing....anyone who doesn't ape your conspiracy must be part of your conspiracy?

The tinfoil mantra.

How rational is it to accuse someone of a crime....when they've done nothing illegal?

How rational is it to pretend Ray is a 'fed' when there's zero evidence he is?

How rational is it to pretend that Ray started an attack on the capitol....when that too is fact free.

Your ilk have the irrational position. And you refuse to ask the first questions any rational person would.

Laughing....anyone who doesn't ape your conspiracy must be part of your conspiracy?

The tinfoil mantra.
STFU, Fed shill. Nobody wants you here. It's obvious you're a full-of-shit motherfucker.

STFU, Fed shill. Nobody wants you here.

Its okay, Duke. You can't back your silly conspiracy with evidence. What else can you do but expand your silly conspiracy, making it even more ludicrously complicated?

What evidence do you have that Ray Epps is a fed? Nothing.

What evidence do you have that Ray Epps started the attack on the capitol?
Nothing.

What crime could you plausibly charge Ray Epps with? Nothing.

Time for a new conspiracy, tinfoil.

Its okay, Duke. You can't back your silly conspiracy with evidence. What else can you do but expand your silly conspiracy, making it even more ludicrously complicated?

What evidence do you have that Ray Epps is a fed? Nothing.

What evidence do you have that Ray Epps started the attack on the capitol? Nothing.

What crime could you plausibly charge Ray Epps with? Nothing.

Time for a new conspiracy, tinfoil.
MAHqPqg.png

Nope, but it seems you're more interested in combat than discussion. Bye.

LOL

Asking you to prove your claims is combative??

Seems to me you're making up silly excuses to avoid posting proof. Means you can't actually prove what you said is true.

"Go into the capitol!" ....Not incitement.

Whisper into the ear of someone the moment before he violently assaults Capitol Police...Not incitement.

Show up on numerous videos waving people into the Capitol....Not incitement.

Answer

the

fucking

question....

....Why is it that the only red hat wearing "insurrectionist" that you moonbats will defend to the death is named Ray Epps?

Great, show video of Epps waving people into the Capitol...

:popcorn:

Handlers-

Ray make sure you don't appear on video actually waving folks inside.

10-4

That's quite impressive. Surrounded by thousands of people with cell phones, Epps manages to avoid being caught on camera waving people inside. Were Jewish space lasers employed to aid such a Herculean task? And if he wasn't caught on camera waving people into the Capitol, how do you know he did that?

That's quite impressive. Surrounded by thousands of people with cell phones, Epps manages to avoid being caught on camera waving people inside. Were Jewish space lasers employed to aid such a Herculean task? And if he wasn't caught on camera waving people into the Capitol, how do you know he did that?

Well, he is a marine and experienced government asset.
Honestly I would expect a fairly high level of "impressive".
You need impressive when you are protecting a coup.

Well, he is a marine and experienced government asset.
Honestly I would expect a fairly high level of "impressive".
You need impressive when you are protecting a coup.

Laughing.....so your offering the stunning LACK of evidence to back your claims as evidence of your claims?

Oh my.

Forum List

Back