Here is the Ray Epps Footage and J6 Testimony You WON"T See on 60 Minutes Tomorrow, as They Try to Paint Him as the Victim

For the record, I *love* the Ray Epps conspiracy. It is the purest manifestation of the batshit insanity of the MAGA faithful.

They just pointed into a crowd, picked a dude and random and said 'FUCK THAT GUY!'.

And started making up elaborate fantasies, backed by nothing.

What evidence do they have that Ray Epps is a fed? Nothing.

What evidence do they have that Ray Epps started the attack on the capitol? Nothing.

What crime could they plausibly charge Ray Epps with? Nothing.

And yet our conspiracy faithful believe. There is no purer example of their madness.

For the record, I *love* the Ray Epps conspiracy. It is the purest manifestation of the batshit insanity of the MAGA faithful.

They just pointed into a crowd, picked a dude and random and said 'FUCK THAT GUY!'.

And started making up elaborate fantasies, backed by nothing.

What evidence do they have that Ray Epps is a fed? Nothing.

What evidence do they have that Ray Epps started the attack on the capitol? Nothing.

What crime could they plausibly charge Ray Epps with? Nothing.

And yet our conspiracy faithful believe. There is no purer example of their madness.

Your story is fanciful but false.

For the record I love the velvet glove protection that ANTI-Maga people have bestowed on this MAGA MAN.

This one guy.

Weird in of itself, yes?

For the record I love the velvet glove protection that ANTI-Maga people have bestowed on this MAGA MAN.

This one guy.

Weird in of itself, yes?

That y'all just randomly picked this one guy and piled your conspiracies upon him is fucking weird.

It has been explained to you that you are incorrect in this.
Yet -

Oh, the conspiracy I've heard. The evidence to back that batshit insanity, y'all have never managed.

What evidence do you have that Ray Epps is a fed? Nothing.

What evidence do you have that Ray Epps started the attack on the capitol? Nothing.

What crime could you plausibly charge Ray Epps with? Nothing.

That's what so fun about this conspiracy. Its pure, imaginary madness. You literally just picked a dude and made up stories.

Oh, the conspiracy I've heard. The evidence to back that batshit insanity, y'all have never managed.

What evidence do you have that Ray Epps is a fed? Nothing.

What evidence do you have that Ray Epps started the attack on the capitol? Nothing.

What crime could you plausibly charge Ray Epps with? Nothing.

That's what so fun about this conspiracy. Its pure, imaginary madness. You literally just picked a dude and made up stories.

We didn't

We didn't

And yet these same simple questions send your ilk fleeing every time.

What evidence do you have that Ray Epps is a fed?

What evidence do you have that Ray Epps started the attack on the capitol?

What crime could you plausibly charge Ray Epps with?

Smiling.....keep running.

This one guy.

Weird in of itself, yes?

It's weird that folks on the left challenge folks on the right to prove their claims?

It's weird that folks on the left challenge folks on the right to prove their claims?

They don't know how to handle calls for actual evidence. The rightwing echo chamber is all about feelings. If it *feels* true, it must be true.

That first step from the comforting, safe-space of the rightwing echo chamber to the harsh light of reality, evidence and facts.....its a doozy.

Now you can decide if everything the media has told you about anything, like Covid, Ukraine, "safe and effective" "vaccines," is true. You have all the information.

The media is lying to you now. It was lying to you then. It will never stop lying.

Link to above video to share.

Screen-Shot-2022-12-30-at-11.18.53-AM.png

Instead it is protesters like these peaceful people are persecuted and in jail. THESE are the victims.

"I had to go through the barricades because a guy told me to!'

"I had to go through the barricades because a guy told me to!'

This is the stupidest, most insane conspiracy that demonstrates the objective madness that has infected conservatives.

The just picked a guy out of a crowd.....and blamed him for their actions.

Forum List

Back