Ray Epps: “I Was in the Front … I Also Orchestrated It”

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Lame-assed fucking puff piece, that doesn't explain away the videos of Epps telling people to enter the capitol or what it was he said to the goon at the barrier moments before he assaulted it.

An important lesson from history is that the Nazi's were only able to come into power because the Weimar government let them off easy on their crimes of sedition.

Yet the undercover operative isn't in jail. There's a reason why!

Isn't it amazing how these right-wing January 6 Insurrection supporters try to blame the Insurrectionists' traitorous behavior on everybody BUT themselves? :eusa_naughty:

Kinda like their Orange Baboon-God: "If I win, I should get all the credit. If I lose, it's not my fault." - juvenile, whiny little sissy-bitches... :auiqs.jpg:

Isn't it amazing how these right-wing January 6 Insurrection supporters try to blame the Insurrectionists' traitorous behavior on everybody BUT themselves? :eusa_naughty:

Kinda like their Orange Baboon-God: "If I win, I should get all the credit. If I lose, it's not my fault." - juvenile, whiny little sissy-bitches... :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, kinda like when you told us the Covington Kids committed a hate crime, then we examined the footage and it told the exact opposite story.

Once again, who are we gonna trust - you or our lying eyes?

Epps has been under oath. He said under oath that he had no contact on any way with the FBI.

And there is zero evidence that he did

Just like John Brennan (the CIA) said under oath he (they) never spied on Americans during the Bush era utilizing warrantless wiretaps, and now your side shamelessly kisses the ass of the Deep State.

What happened to the Left? They've grown so cynical and cold. ;)

Just like John Brennan (the CIA) said under oath he (they) never spied on Americans during the Bush era utilizing warrantless wiretaps, and now your side shamelessly kisses the ass of the Deep State.

What happened to the Left? They've grown so cynical and cold. ;)
NOT “just like” any of that

Not only was your "rebuttal" factually lacking, I wouldn't quit your day job for a speech writing gig any time imminent.
My rebuttal had everything to do with the fact that nothing you said had anything to do with anything on this thread or topic

Yeah, kinda like when you told us the Covington Kids committed a hate crime, then we examined the footage and it told the exact opposite story.

Once again, who are we gonna trust - you or our lying eyes?
More dodging and deflecting and diversion from the topic-at-hand.

Repeat after me...

"We have been guilty of trying (and failing) to blame others for our traitorous behavior on January 6, 2021, and now repent of our folly."

You'll feel better, and like a "normal" American again for the first time in a long while...

Forum List

Back