Hunter Biden’s Ass Is Grass

The fact that the report said NO AMERICAN CITIZEN was found to have colluded with Russians meant Trump did.
The report didn't say that. And i didn't say, "Trump". I said the campaign.

So, a lie and a misrepresentation on your part. Weak sauce.
Yep, it sure did: " In connection with that analysis, we addressed the factual question whether members of the Trump Campaign “coordinat[ed]”—a term that appears in the appointment order—with Russian election interference activities. Like collusion, “coordination” does not have a settled definition in federal criminal law. We understood coordination to require an agreement—tacit or express—between the Trump Campaign and the Russian government on election interference. That requires more than the two parties taking actions that were informed by or responsive to the other’s actions or interests. We applied the term coordination in that sense when stating in the report that the investigation did not establish that the Trump Campaign coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities "https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

It's rather amazing how the left simply can't accept facts and the results of investigations...

face it you were fed a pack of lies, lies and propaganda from your lying lib leaders

Hillary, I mean Mueller, I mean Hunter is really scared of Republican impotent investigations. Can’t wait for the hammer to drop never.

One of those people is a crack head, lol
Ya reckon ?
o-HILLARY-CLINTON-AGUILERA-570.jpg

The investigation will go on forever and in the end will be a whitewash.

High Level Democrats, their families and close associates are totally above the rule of law.

(Gov. Cuomo will get thrown under the bus and impeached to prove the above statement wrong. However Cuomo made a lot of enemies over the years in the Democratic Party. Payback can be hell.)

BREAKING!
Federal criminal investigation has started into Hunter Biden focusing on his business dealings in China

Taxes..hmm..where have I seen a political figure appear to get in trouble over his tax returns in the last few months??...Oh yeah. EL Prez!!
And Hunter isn't even a political figure. Yawn.....after all that bullshit of an October Surprise, you'd think it would be something more sexy.
And where have we seen the current President being accused of Tax Evasion by the unrelenting IRS...never!

Stick around. The game's just getting started on that. You may have to wait a while after he leaves on 1/20/2021.
Sure puppy...the IRS doesn't give a fuck who you are; you don't pay, they brutalize you.
It's obvious you've never been audited and don't know anyone who has.

I've been audited twice. You are right. It's no picnic. I'm pointing out that it really isn't big news that they're going after him for tax evasion and not some
of the more "sexy" things in that dud of an October Surprise.
Tax evasion earned Al Capone a one-way ticket to Alcatraz.

9069942234_33448775c5_k.jpg
That I s why Trump is so worried

Hillary, I mean Mueller, I mean Hunter is really scared of Republican impotent investigations. Can’t wait for the hammer to drop never.

One of those people is a crack head, lol
Ya reckon ?
o-HILLARY-CLINTON-AGUILERA-570.jpg

This makes her look like a lesbian not a crack head.../
Ummm . You aint got it eh ? CRACK .

lol no i just thought you were calling her a lesbian, hahaha

I don't think of cleavage as a crack, crack denotes ass crack to me.

And the campaign had AMERICAN CITIZENS and the report said NO AMERICAN CITIZENS.
False. It did not state that no american citizens colluded with russians. You literally made that up.

Even the Democrats in Washington acknowledge that there was never any collusion jh
BREAKING!
Federal criminal investigation has started into Hunter Biden focusing on his business dealings in China
His daddy will pardon him or the FBI will convenient drop the case...

Maybe. I think the investigation will go on, on paper only. It has already "disappeared" from the news. The Hunter Biden criminal prosecution will just quietly disappear into oblivion.

Gee, ain't it funny how every thread started about the Biden Crime Family gets turned into a Trump-hating fest. You liberals dimwits have no defense for the Biden family crimes.
There is no debate that Hunter is a depraved failure of a human being. What is significant to the country is his Dad exploits Hunter's reckless personality for financial enrichment.
What is even more worth noting is how thia country is repeatedly embarrassed by our right wingers, who will make up lies, tell them to themselves, then believe them. Like your post.

Dang, you mean like Russia, Russia, Russia....dumbass.
No. Like, the opposite of that. The entire world knows Trump is Putin's useful idiot.
You should be reported to the authorities.

For what?

Obstruction of Justice.

Apparently you have concrete evidence that Trump colluded with Russia yet you did not disclose it to Mueller and his team.

That makes you a criminal.

Are you a criminal?
He may not be, but the lying, leaker bastard Adam Schiff certainly is. He claimed several times to have ironclad proof of collusion.

Oh! I forgot! Our elected members of congress have diplomatic immunity. They can lie all they want while serving in Washington. For them there is no risk of perjury charges.

Adam Schiff, Gerry Nadler, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and many other low life swamp creatures (including a scant few Republicans) should all go to prison for lying and perpetuating fraud on the American people.

Trump is the cleanest president we've ever had. The only president to be under investigation from the day he took office to the day he left office, impeached twice, exonerated twice and investigations found nothing.
His administration is one of the most corrupt in history with over 100 of his staff getting criminal indictments

Obama ?
None

Forum List

Back