Should Swalwell be removed from Congress for relationship with Chinese spy?

Should Swalwell well be removed from Congress for relationship with Chinese spy?

• Yes

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Now we know why he farted on air...he has incontinence from being pegged by a Chinese spy.

Was the spy cute?

19204198-7529221-Gao_Yuan_a_music_conductor_at_China_s_People_s_Liberation_Army_h-m-56_1570023...jpg

Hell Yes....now we know why the new China fighter jet looks just like our new jet.....

I say he definitely should be removed immediately. He is a threat to national security.

Also, I am not alone.

Swallow well should swallow his pride and resign.

Sorry, wrong party. If they have a "D" by their name they are innocent.

Too many are willing to let things like this slide. He should be removed from the intelligence committee and at the least placed on notice.

In all reality, if we had any balls, he would be executed for treason.

Remember Pelosi’s pathetic dog and pony show in Chinatown in February? It would not surprise me in the least if she is compromised by China. Everything she does damages America.

Libs. This is not going away. The people you vote for are Chinese assets.

China stole the election.

Biden must be impeached and we need a special counsel into Biden and China colluding to steal the 2020 election.

IMPEACH 46!!

Yes, Swalwell needs to be removed. He is the modern day 'Manchurian Candidate' because he was given $$$$ by China through his Chinese-spy- fuck-babe. Hell he even accepted his Chinese-spy-fuck-babe's underling-spy in his office! Talk about being a desperate guy who will stick his dick in anything......He's too compromised to continue.

The brainwashed liberals on this board have not been told what to say by their Dem/Chinese overlords.

Forum List

Back