Hundreds of Migrants and Armed Anarchists Storm French Border

Tilly

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2015
Erob: Where the Sun Sets West of Phoenecia
What with smuggling themselves onto school children's busses, onto lorries, Erdogan threatening us with another 3M, and now this.
Quite well organised with the leftards too.

Hundreds of migrants accompanied by armed gang of leftie anarchists storm France's borders

HUNDREDS of migrants stormed France’s border accompanied by an armed group of hard-left anarchists.
By
REBECCA FLOOD
PUBLISHED: 19:11, Mon, Aug 8, 2016 | UPDATED: 20:32, Mon, Aug 8, 2016

migrant-697874.jpg
GETTY

Officers discovered three of them, all French nationals, were armed with bats and knives
More than 200 migrants forced their way across the Italian-French border and into the town of Menton.

Helping them sneak into the country was a group called No Borders, whose members have been at the centre of shocking scenes of violence in Calais.

The anarchists accompanied the mob of migrants in the face of a heavy police presence.

In an attempt to remain anonymous the troupe wore black balaclavas, and after at least four were arrested, officers discovered three of them, all French nationals, were armed with bats and knives.

A young Italian member of No Borders, who gave his name only as François, said: “Some of the migrants being held at the Red Cross camp in Ventimiglia decided to leave.

“They then got in touch with us and told us they wished to go Balzi Rossi, near Menton. ...

Hundreds of migrants accompanied by armed gang of leftie anarchists storm France's borders

Good luck with that, dear.

'You need to take control' Woman's plea to Hollande over 'very violent' Calais migrants

A WOMAN who has experienced the chaos going on in Calais first-hand has made an impassioned plea to Francois Hollande to ask him to step in to curb the violence.

Her stirring Facebook video has been shared thousands of times after she personally reached out to the French President with an appeal.

The unknown woman, who is believed to be currently working in London, insists the people who use the travel hub for business and tourism are in danger.

And she says that the local police need reinforcements because they are tired of dealing with the fallout of regular violent outbreaks.

Just last week an English lorry driver was attacked in Calais by migrants trying to board vehicles bound for the UK.

Rhys Williams, who works for the Road Haulage Association, said chainsaws and Molotov cocktails were used in an attempt to prevent lorries passing the 'Jungle' camp.

The Freight Transport Association has called on the British and French governments to do more to ensure the safety of truck drivers.

Several thousand migrants took part in a violent march after French authorities scrapped plans to raze a huge section of one of the migrant camps on Friday.

Migrants and asylum seekers clashed with French riot police and are reported to have screamed obscenities at terrified locals as they marched through Calais in the dark. ....

'You need to take control' Woman's plea to Hollande over 'very violent' Calais migrants

Germany France Sweden politicians brought this shit upon themselves. I do feel sorry for the population that has to endure it. Makes you think it was planned hell it was.

Germany France Sweden politicians brought this shit upon themselves. I do feel sorry for the population that has to endure it. Makes you think it was planned hell it was.

Hillary plans the same thing for the US.

On the bright side for me, none of them want to live where I do.

They all want $$$$ benefits. I don't have high speed. Still on dial up. No cell phone. My kid was just toured the Pacific Rim and was bitching about poor levels in Bangkok. Bitching about something from the airport when she got diverted in Egypt.

Check out the footwear and the backpacks on these dudes.

:lmao:

One happy camper in the wilderness.

By the way. All that want to come over after your countries are completely invaded, honestly if you can handle minus 40 C NOTE C ten months of winter and two months of bad skating it's a pretty cool place to live still.

Forum List

Back