Rights group says Saudi Arabian border guards fired on and killed hundreds of Ethiopian migrants

How is the weather on Mars?
fine, thanks-----several journalists have been killed in the past few years. On
Mars we know that neither Trump nor Kushner could do anything about their deaths

LOL ----I learned long ago----you actually have notion that Trump and Kushner
were supposed to get involved with the arab on arab murder of JAMAL K.?
There are 2 Billion reasons that Prince Kushner looks the other way.

There are 2 Billion reasons that Prince Kushner looks the other way.
"looked the other way"? he was present when the victim was shredded?
He KNEW beforehand that the victim would be shredded? Out of 2 BILLION
REASONS----can you cite a mere five?

I did not suggest that the Saudis did not lie-----I wondered why you IMAGINE
that Jared K. KNEW ABOUT IT BEFORE HAND.
If you look back you will see that I never suggested that he knew about it beforehand. But I did suggest the 2 Billion Dollars was in part a pay off for J convincing his criminal father in law to look the other way.

But the repub house will look the other way. Hunter, Hunter, Hunter

If you look back you will see that I never suggested that he knew about it beforehand. But I did suggest the 2 Billion Dollars was in part a pay off for J convincing his criminal father in law to look the other way.

But the repub house will look the other way. Hunter, Hunter, Hunter
In an american court of law----the connection that you claim between a 2 billion
investment in a business run by Jared Kushner by the Saudis and the Saudi brutal
murder of Kashioggi would be called "circumstantial evidence" -----of nothing

In an american court of law----the connection that you claim between a 2 billion
investment in a business run by Jared Kushner by the Saudis and the Saudi brutal
With the limited evidence at present, yes

what were they supposed to do?

The Saudis have absorbed a million Yemeni and a million Syrians. They don't call them refugees and they don't live in camps. The Saudis are not signatories to the UNCHR... I don't think Israel is either.

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — Border guards in Saudi Arabia have fired machine guns and launched mortars at Ethiopians trying to cross into the kingdom from Yemen, likely killing hundreds of the unarmed migrants in recent years, Human Rights Watch said in a report released Monday.

The rights group cited eyewitness reports of attacks by troops and images that showed dead bodies and burial sites on migrant routes, saying the death toll could even be “possibly thousands.”

The United Nations has already questioned Saudi Arabia about its troops opening fire on the migrants in an escalating pattern of attacks along its southern border with war-torn Yemen.

A Saudi government official, speaking on condition of anonymity as he was not authorized to speak publicly, called the Human Rights Watch report “unfounded and not based on reliable sources,” without offering evidence to support the assertion. Yemen’s Houthi rebels, who allegedly make tens of thousands of dollars a week smuggling migrants over the border, did not respond to requests for comment.

Their kingdom, their rules.

They take their border/immigration very seriously.

Like here the solution to border jumpers is neither Christian nor constitutional, but it may be necessary to save the Republic.
They need to have open borders. Just ask our liberals.

Of course it would. The repub House would never allow an investigation that would provide evidence.

The Saudis have absorbed a million Yemeni and a million Syrians. They don't call them refugees and they don't live in camps. The Saudis are not signatories to the UNCHR... I don't think Israel is either.
SO? are you trying to make a point

I won’t even bother to point out how far over your head all these messages are.

Have you ever been to Asir? What is your problem? It's very difficult terrain at the border. Worse than Pueblo living.

Have you ever been to Asir? What is your problem? It's very difficult terrain at the border. Worse than Pueblo living.
oh---difficult terrain----like hills and mountains and wild-life? Sometimes in the
State in which I grew up-----where parts were stomping grounds for DEER---the
hunters would accidentally kill a ----human that looked like a deer behind a bush.
When going to such places ALWAYS wear some RED and lots of white

Forum List

Back