Rights group says Saudi Arabian border guards fired on and killed hundreds of Ethiopian migrants

The murder of the Ethiopian Immigrants...just like trump and kushner ignored the journalist murder.

Yemen has a problem with radicals. Al Qaeda moved in from Afghanistan and destroyed the little oil industry in the south. Other jihadis like ISIS, Boko Haram and the Houthis also sought sanctuary there.

I have been cautious in my travels. Is that privilege or judgment?

Not everyone can afford to be as sheltered. Some of us have no choice than to rub elbows with the lowest common denominator of society, on a daily basis. That's why I didn't choose a career in law-enforcement, even though some of my ancestors did.

Not everyone can afford to be as sheltered. Some of us have no choice than to rub elbows with the lowest common denominator of society, on a daily basis. That's why I didn't choose a career in law-enforcement, even though some of my ancestors did.
I'm an oil brat not an heiress.

Shooting unarmed humans, arresting female human right activists, arbitrary state murder of citizens, death penalty for being gay, not even one Jewish person in the nation because they fear for their lives. "Human Rights"...
For the basic model of filth and stench see PACT OF UMAR----sadly it was modeled
to a large extent on Constantine's JUSTINIAN LAW---"holy roman empire"

Most of the bin Laden family are successful good citizens. Didn't you know that? OBL was the black sheep.
yes----he was the "black sheep" because he was as a muslim doc from Iran told
me long ago------about HIS brother------A FANATICALLY RELIGIOUS MUSLIM.
That was before 1979 which is when the FANATICS took over Iran. Lots of
muslims and jews saw it coming way back in the 60s----we had an influx of
Iranian refugees

PS----saudi oil people are, generally, too rich to be fanatically religious-----Osama
was a black-sheep as a rich kid so they deported him

yes----he was the "black sheep" because he was as a muslim doc from Iran told
me long ago------about HIS brother------A FANATICALLY RELIGIOUS MUSLIM.
That was before 1979 which is when the FANATICS took over Iran. Lots of
muslims and jews saw it coming way back in the 60s----we had an influx of
Iranian refugees
Look at the history of how the US and Britan helped to overthrow the Iranian government, installing the Shah. It is very startling.

I am not defending the radical Iranians, but sometimes history tells some strange tales.

Look at the history of how the US and Britan helped to overthrow the Iranian government, installing the Shah. It is very startling.

I am not defending the radical Iranians, but sometimes history tells some strange tales.
the history of how the Shah was installed never startled me-----there was a huge
migration to the USA from Iran in the 1960s and lucky me lived in the area where
they came. ---educated muslims and jews. They really LIKED shah "reza" or
whatever his name was-----they called him OUR SHAH. He was quite progressive.
I did hear about the FANATICS who hated him-----then 1979 happened. What
is your point?

the history of how the Shah was installed never startled me-----there was a huge
migration to the USA from Iran in the 1960s and lucky me lived in the area where
is your point?

is your point?
The overthrow of the democratically elected government of Iran was instigated by oil money in 1953. The US and the UK were deeply involved. Decades later, the revolutionaries took over and expelled the Shah. We are still paying for the flawed foreign policy. Read and learn...

The overthrow of the democratically elected government of Iran was instigated by oil money in 1953. The US and the UK were deeply involved. Decades later, the revolutionaries took over and expelled the Shah. We are still paying for the flawed foreign policy. Read and learn...

Yeah I know----and lots of Iranians still LIKE the Shah

Yes, probably better than the present crazies.
there is actually a movement to put Reza's son to be
SHAH The kid was very bright --Iranian friends told me
way back in the 70s. He did a terrific job in an interview that
was televised----uhm months ago.

Forum List

Back