How much of the universe will god suffer losing to Satan?

Who was Jesus talking to when he said that?
You.

I am not surprised that even the religious messages, that are universal, you would like to divide.

All good Christians will be universalist Gnostic Christians.

Regards
DL

I'll ask you again, who was He talking to when He said that?
Same answer, stupid.

Regards
DL

You're failed twice, I only give a person two strikes. You are dismissed as the ignorant fool you are.

Who was Jesus talking to when he said that?
You.

I am not surprised that even the religious messages, that are universal, you would like to divide.

All good Christians will be universalist Gnostic Christians.

Regards
DL

I'll ask you again, who was He talking to when He said that?
Same answer, stupid.

Regards
DL

You're failed twice, I only give a person two strikes. You are dismissed as the ignorant fool you are.
Take your dead brain and -----

Religions posit that in the beginning, there was only a good god. Yin without Yang.

Religions also posit that god created a hell for his loses, in terms of souls.

God calls many but few hear his call, as many wise men have noted. Not that the wise believe in the supernatural. We do not.

Imagine if you will, that the Yahweh Jesus twins had to report for a report card from a better god. Yahweh the horrible, would have to admit to genocide and infanticide and accepting bribes to change his justice. Jesus, although more likable, will also have to admit to that same crime.

The count is on, as you can see, and the twins are losing big time. All a part of god’s plan, I guess.

Gnostic Jesus saves all. He has a universalist policy that is tied to the righteousness of god.

The Christian Jesus is the same as his genocidal father. He has to whine that he could only save a few.

He said he came to cure, but scriptures have him also killing instead of curing.

Just like his vile father. A shame that, as some like Jesus, although most do not like him enough to live as he did.

Satan is though to have lost round one in heaven, but I see Yahweh as the loser as he lost a third of the host.

Round two is all Satan’s, as shown by the religious who mostly follow fascist thinking.

God is said to have the Gold Medal for all things, but he is sure a loser when it comes to making good souls.

I am pleased that the Gnostic God makes all souls good. He is not the loser Yahweh is.

Do you hope Jesus wins Armageddon, given that he and his twin Yahweh are such immoral gods?

Regards
DL

Satan, the talking serpent, is a metaphor for a human archetype. Thats it. simple.

Your question, as usual, is stupid.

Who is Jesus?

Jesus was a froward Jewish man who fulfilled Moses's prophecy for "one of their own race" chosen and sent by God to explain all the divine commands as described in Deuteronomy 18:18

"He lived in the wilderness among the wild beasts"

This shows that Jesus was living in Roman towns beyond the jurisdiction of Jewish law, the wilderness, presumably doing what Romans

Jesus is the Son of God sent to the World to provide salvation to those who would believe.

Yet, Romans 11:32 states, "God has concluded them ALL in UNBELIEF, THAT he might have mercy on ALL"

Universalism 101
Basic Gospel

There are more quotes that indicates that god wills to save us all, and god is always supposed to be able to do and get what he wills.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Regards
DL

Religions posit that in the beginning, there was only a good god. Yin without Yang.

God calls many but few hear his call, as many wise men have noted. Not that the wise believe in the supernatural. We do not.

Imagine if you will, that the Yahweh Jesus twins had to report for a report card from a better god. Yahweh the horrible, would have to admit to genocide and infanticide and accepting bribes to change his justice. Jesus, although more likable, will also have to admit to that same crime.

The count is on, as you can see, and the twins are losing big time. All a part of god’s plan, I guess.

Gnostic Jesus saves all. He has a universalist policy that is tied to the righteousness of god.

The Christian Jesus is the same as his genocidal father. He has to whine that he could only save a few.

He said he came to cure, but scriptures have him also killing instead of curing.

Just like his vile father. A shame that, as some like Jesus, although most do not like him enough to live as he did.

Satan is though to have lost round one in heaven, but I see Yahweh as the loser as he lost a third of the host.

Round two is all Satan’s, as shown by the religious who mostly follow fascist thinking.

God is said to have the Gold Medal for all things, but he is sure a loser when it comes to making good souls.

I am pleased that the Gnostic God makes all souls good. He is not the loser Yahweh is.

Do you hope Jesus wins Armageddon, given that he and his twin Yahweh are such immoral gods?

Regards
DL

I don't want this to come as a shock but there is no God and never has been. For 2000 years we've been waiting and he has done nothing to reveal himself. I'm surprised you still believe that rubbish.

And did not Christ Himself state that no man shall know the day nor the hour, not even the Son but the Father only? We are living in a time where Christ will return. And God has already revealed Himself through His people and His written Word.

God has never revealed himself to anyone on this earth. God and every other man made religious diety do not exist and never did. How arrogant to speak of a unique revelation known only to you and other delusional believers and I don't know. The revelations is pure bible passages. Threatening people by suggesting the end is near because of my recalcitrance and I will face judgement by a ghost, is laughable. It's ridiculous quotes from mature humans like that which are the best advertisement for atheism I could wish for.

Here’s the long and short of it...

It costs me nothing to believe. If I’m wrong in the end and there’s no God, Heaven, Jesus, etc when I die.:: then it is what it is and I still lived a fruitful and passionate life.

But if YOU’RE wrong? It’s going to suck to be you.

What if there is a God but what you believe about God is completely false?

If so then you would have been better off not believing.

True?

I heard that God could get a little testy about people worshiping false gods, death being the consequence, but thats just what I heard.

If your belief is based on a blind wager, then it already must suck to be you.

I think that any God real or imagined would get pissed off at a dimwit trying to outsmart him.

Last edited:

Regards
DL

Satan, the talking serpent, is a metaphor for a human archetype. Thats it. simple.

Who is Jesus?

Jesus was a froward Jewish man who fulfilled Moses's prophecy for "one of their own race" chosen and sent by God to explain all the divine commands as described in Deuteronomy 18:18

This shows that Jesus was living in Roman towns beyond the jurisdiction of Jewish law, the wilderness, presumably doing what Romans

Jesus is the Son of God sent to the World to provide salvation to those who would believe.

Yet, Romans 11:32 states, "God has concluded them ALL in UNBELIEF, THAT he might have mercy on ALL"

Universalism 101
Basic Gospel

There are more quotes that indicates that god wills to save us all, and god is always supposed to be able to do and get what he wills.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

I don't want this to come as a shock but there is no God and never has been. For 2000 years we've been waiting and he has done nothing to reveal himself. I'm surprised you still believe that rubbish.

And did not Christ Himself state that no man shall know the day nor the hour, not even the Son but the Father only? We are living in a time where Christ will return. And God has already revealed Himself through His people and His written Word.

God has never revealed himself to anyone on this earth. God and every other man made religious diety do not exist and never did. How arrogant to speak of a unique revelation known only to you and other delusional believers and I don't know. The revelations is pure bible passages. Threatening people by suggesting the end is near because of my recalcitrance and I will face judgement by a ghost, is laughable. It's ridiculous quotes from mature humans like that which are the best advertisement for atheism I could wish for.

It costs me nothing to believe. If I’m wrong in the end and there’s no God, Heaven, Jesus, etc when I die.:: then it is what it is and I still lived a fruitful and passionate life.

True?

I heard that God could get a little testy about people worshiping false gods, death being the consequence, but thats just what I heard.

As long as it's the God of the Bible it's all good, but you'd know nothing about that.

Regards
DL

Who is Jesus?

Universalism 101
Basic Gospel

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

True?

As long as it's the God of the Bible it's all good, but you'd know nothing about that.

There is no God and never has been you've been conned by the oldest trick known to man. You have no evidence of anything but blind faith. You're just another delusional godbotherer.

Regards
DL

Who is Jesus?

Universalism 101
Basic Gospel

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

True?

There is no God and never has been you've been conned by the oldest trick known to man. You have no evidence of anything but blind faith. You're just another delusional godbotherer.

Regards
DL

Who is Jesus?

Universalism 101
Basic Gospel

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

True?

I'm quite sure Israel's greatest king, David, would asses your view quite differently" Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. The Lord looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.

Regards
DL

Who is Jesus?

Universalism 101
Basic Gospel

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

True?

Regards
DL

Who is Jesus?

Universalism 101
Basic Gospel

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

True?

I'm quite sure Israel's greatest king, David, would asses your view quite differently" Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. The Lord looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.

A lot of the Psalms were taken from the north coast Canaanites at Ras Shamra, not far from Urfa where Abraham came from.

Regards
DL

Who is Jesus?

Universalism 101
Basic Gospel

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

True?

Regards
DL

Who is Jesus?

Universalism 101
Basic Gospel

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

True?

A lot of the Psalms were taken from the north coast Canaanites at Ras Shamra, not far from Urfa where Abraham came from.

Your input is irrelevant. Unless you are born again, you will NOT see God.

Regards
DL

Who is Jesus?

Universalism 101
Basic Gospel

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

True?

Regards
DL

Who is Jesus?

Universalism 101
Basic Gospel

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

True?

Your input is irrelevant. Unless you are born again, you will NOT see God.

The sad news is, neither will you. You live in a dream son. You have no evidence of anything.
Born again my foot. To believe in a supernatural ghost indicates you weren't born the first time.

embracing his vile homophobic
there you go

We don't approve of mind altering addictive drugs or sex with children either

So that are a lot of reasons for godless libs to hate Christians

Last edited:
the religion of sinners, what's there not to like.
since that is all you know about the Christian faith I can't help you even if I wanted to

Which I don't
since that is all you know about the Christian faith I can't help you even if I wanted to

Which I don't
what else has there been -
1620353868181.png

since the 4th century, persecution and victimization of the innocent. do you have an example. a period in history of christian remorse for their sins - sinner.

since the 4th century, persecution and victimization of the innocent. do you have an example. a period in history of christian remorse for their sins - sinner.
there has been much Christian remorse for their shortcomings

Unlike muslims or marxists

the religion of sinners, what's there not to like.

Which I don't
It's not about knowing about faith. Its about the fact you have no evidence of any God. Dismissing that fact by deriding my knowledge doesn't exclude me being right.
I never asked for your help nor would I take it. In my opinion, people who believe that r e ligious rubbish have nothing to offer society in general. It clearly points to a life of delusions.

Dismissing that fact by deriding my knowledge doesn't exclude me being right.
You are correct that Christianity is a religion for sinners

That was supposed to be an insult

But instead its the reason that we all have hope

Because I am a sinner and so are you

there has been much Christian remorse for their shortcomings

Unlike muslims or marxists

How many Marxists and Muslims do you know well enough to discuss their "remorse"?

many Marxists and Muslims do you know well enough to discuss their "remorse"?
I dont have to know them personally

I’ve never seen any remorse expressed for the sins of Islam or the crimes of marxism

have you ever considered the possibility that your certainty that there is no God requires just as much blind faith as those who assert the existence of God without having any tangible and verifiable evidence except the unsubstantiated testimony of people who lived and died a very long time ago?

The absence of evidence isn't proof of anything except that maybe you don't know how or where to look for the evidence.

If you want clear instructions about how to acquire that evidence, proof of God, all you have to do is ask and I will give it to you.

Or you can continue to convince yourself that they are fools as much as they are convinced that you are the fool without getting either of you getting anywhere.

As far as I am concerned you are both right.

Regards
DL

Who is Jesus?

Universalism 101
Basic Gospel

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

True?

Regards
DL

Who is Jesus?

Universalism 101
Basic Gospel

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

True?

There is GOD and HE does aid those that believe.
1) John 1:5 “This is the message that we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light, in him there is no darkness at all.”

2) Joshua 1:8-9 “Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go”

3) 2 Samuel 22:32-34 “For who is God besides the LORD? And who is the Rock except our God? It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights.”

4) Psalms 54:4 “Surely God is my help; the Lord is the one who sustains me.”

5) Psalms 62:7-8 “My salvation and my honor depend on God ; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge. Selah.”

6) Exodus 15:11 “Who is like you, O Lord, among the gods? Who is like you, majestic in holiness, awesome in glorious deeds, doing wonders?”

7) 1 Timothy 1:17 “To the King of the ages, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen.”

8) Exodus 3:13-14 “Moses said to God, “Suppose I go to the Israelites and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they ask me, ‘What is his name?’ Then what shall I tell them?” God said to Moses, “I am who I am. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I am has sent me to you.”

9) Malachi 3:6 “For I the Lord do not change; therefore you, O children of Jacob, are not consumed.”

10) Isaiah 40:28 “Have you not known? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable.”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back