How much of the universe will god suffer losing to Satan?

the religion of sinners, what's there not to like.
since that is all you know about the Christian faith I can't help you even if I wanted to

Which I don't
since that is all you know about the Christian faith I can't help you even if I wanted to

Which I don't
what else has there been -
View attachment 487799
since the 4th century, persecution and victimization of the innocent. do you have an example. a period in history of christian remorse for their sins - sinner.

Matthew 18:6

King James Version

6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

do you have an example. a period in history of christian remorse for their sins - sinner.
No example to the extent of purity that you are demanding

Christians are individuels as well members of a religion

Yes the Church has committed atrocities over the past 1600 years

But I prefer self-aware people of faith even if imperfect to godless libs who are incapable if feeling regret or guilt

do you have an example. a period in history of christian remorse for their sins - sinner.

But I prefer self-aware people of faith even if imperfect to godless libs who are incapable if feeling regret or guilt
faith in what -
1620782757947.png

its been the same since the 4th century, "even if imperfect" - not good enough sinner, your time has been up for a long time. christianity, the religion of persecution and victimization of the innocent and their gleeful enjoyment in sin for their nefarious deeds.
then, what is your religion

^^^ - before the thread became abridged - your messiah, that's it. they come back to save the crucifiers ... you're a joke.

How much of the universe will god suffer losing to Satan?

Religions posit that in the beginning, there was only a good god. Yin without Yang.

Religions also posit that god created a hell for his loses, in terms of souls.

God calls many but few hear his call, as many wise men have noted. Not that the wise believe in the supernatural. We do not.

Imagine if you will, that the Yahweh Jesus twins had to report for a report card from a better god. Yahweh the horrible, would have to admit to genocide and infanticide and accepting bribes to change his justice. Jesus, although more likable, will also have to admit to that same crime.

The count is on, as you can see, and the twins are losing big time. All a part of god’s plan, I guess.

Gnostic Jesus saves all. He has a universalist policy that is tied to the righteousness of god.

The Christian Jesus is the same as his genocidal father. He has to whine that he could only save a few.

He said he came to cure, but scriptures have him also killing instead of curing.

Just like his vile father. A shame that, as some like Jesus, although most do not like him enough to live as he did.

Satan is though to have lost round one in heaven, but I see Yahweh as the loser as he lost a third of the host.

Round two is all Satan’s, as shown by the religious who mostly follow fascist thinking.

God is said to have the Gold Medal for all things, but he is sure a loser when it comes to making good souls.

I am pleased that the Gnostic God makes all souls good. He is not the loser Yahweh is.

Do you hope Jesus wins Armageddon, given that he and his twin Yahweh are such immoral gods?

Regards
DL

ignore the dogma you idiot...just b a good person who thinks of others occasionally God is love...you are familiar with love I hope

faith in what -
View attachment 488522
its been the same since the 4th century, "even if imperfect" - not good enough sinner, your time has been up for a long time. christianity, the religion of persecution and victimization of the innocent and their gleeful enjoyment in sin for their nefarious deeds.

^^^ - before the thread became abridged - your messiah, that's it. they come back to save the crucifiers ... you're a joke.
The Church is far more than the KKK members in your picture

The many great things that were done in the name of Christ - such as the national rejection of the KKK - far outweigh the bad

faith in what -
View attachment 488522

The Church is far more than the KKK members in your picture

The many great things that were done in the name of Christ - such as the national rejection of the KKK - far outweigh the bad

Just imagine then what will be possible when the dead in Christ understand what Jesus actually meant by the nutty things he said, conform to the will of God, and finally rise from their graves.

For it is written, on whatever it is that they write upon, that at the resurrection the Christian dead will be the first to rise.

And guess what time it is ?

Anyway, the time has come to put away all of your silly superstitions, irrational and maudlin beliefs, and rise chump. Don't be late!

It's a do or die situation.

Last edited:
Anyway the time has come to put away all of your silly superstitions, irrational and maudlin beliefs, and rise chump. Don't be late!
Why do I have to conform to your way of thinking?

Anyway the time has come to put away all of your silly superstitions, irrational and maudlin beliefs, and rise chump. Don't be late!
You don't have to do a goddamn thing unless you seek eternal life.

If so, unless you repent, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

If not you can rot for the rest of your life in your grave with the rest of the damned for all I care praying for forgiveness as you defy the law of God, celebrate the death of Jesus, eat a matzo, drink blood, and get all teary eyed every christmas eve about baby Jesus, your very own imaginary god in diapers.

God is the God of the living.

Last edited:

If not you can rot for the rest of your life in your grave with the rest of the damned for all I care.

Ok

I think you have very strong beliefs that no one but yourself can make sense of

If not you can rot for the rest of your life in your grave with the rest of the damned for all I care.

Ok

A person has to be a creature that ruminates to understand.

Frankly I don't understand how something so simple can go whoosh right over your head. On second thought, actually I do....

I will tell you something. Try to hear.

In the very day that you first got down on your knees in worship before a false substitute counterfeit Jesus decades ago you died and descended into the netherworld,the realm of the dead, where you remain in hell praying without any response to an imaginary, almighty yet edible, mangod while being tormented every day and night by reality because reality contradicts your ridiculous superstitious and irrational beliefs like a consuming fire that will never go out.

If you want to remain in hell clinging to your beliefs for the rest of your life like a baby clings to its bottle, a virgin clings to her panties, or a priest clings to a crucifix, so be it, its your free choice, just know that at the end of that road is the second death, permanent destruction, not eternal life.

Do whatever you want knucklehead. You have been warned. My hands have been washed clean.

Last edited:

If not you can rot for the rest of your life in your grave with the rest of the damned for all I care praying for forgiveness as you defy the law of God, celebrate the death of Jesus, eat a matzo, drink blood, and get all teary eyed every christmas eve about baby Jesus, your very own imaginary god in diapers.

I don't believe you know what Jesus meant when He said to repent.

The Greek word for repent is "metanoia." Metanoia means to change your mind. Our thoughts, the flow of consciousness which determines our behaviors, can change. Metanoia has to do with moral activity, but goes beyond that. Jesus was teaching that we could change our mind about how we treat people. We don’t have to be unforgiving and cynical. We can change our mind about being negative. We can think positive thoughts and walk in faith instead of doubt. We can change our minds about sin. Rather than being caught in the strongholds of consistent habits of lust or selfishness, for example, we can experience freedom and selflessness. Jesus would not have told us to change unless it was possible and attainable. The Bible is full of words that speak about change. Repentance, metamorphosis, transformation, conversion, resurrection, rebirth, renewal, regeneration, healing and transfiguration.

Ok

Frankly I don't understand how something so simple can go whoosh right over your head. On second thought, actually I do....

In the very day that you first got down on your knees in worship before a false substitute counterfeit Jesus decades ago you died and descended into the netherworld,the realm of the dead, where you remain in hell praying without any response to an imaginary, almighty yet edible, mangod while being tormented every day and night by reality because reality contradicts your ridiculous superstitious and irrational beliefs like a consuming fire that will never go out.

If you want to remain in hell clinging to your beliefs for the rest of your life like a baby clings to its bottle, a virgin clings to her panties, or a priest clings to a crucifix, so be it, its your free choice, just know that at the end of that road is the second death, permanent destruction, not eternal life.

Do whatever you want knucklehead. You have been warned. My hands have been washed clean.
You aren't God and you don't speak for God. You are a whack-job weirdo who attacks the faith of others.

Ok

You aren't God.
And you are not very smart.

What then?

Ok

You aren't God.

What then?
I'm smart enough to spot a subversive when I see one. You offer nothing of value. Your mission is to attack the faith of others.

Ok

You aren't God.

What then?
I'm smart enough to spot a subversive when I see one. You offer nothing of value. Your mission is to attack the faith of others.

Are you smart enough to realize that you, a he-goat (without blemish), lol, have been carefully selected and prepared as an offering for the expiation of sin?

Don't worry! Be happy!

Your slaughter has been dedicated to the Lord.

Ok

You aren't God.

What then?

Are you smart enough to realize that you, a he-goat (without blemish), lol, have been carefully selected and prepared as an offering for the expiation of sin?

Don't worry! Be happy!

I'm smart enough not to speak for God or to think I was anything special.
I'm smart enough not to attack the faith of others.
I'm smart enough not to be a deceitful subversive.
I'm smart enough to spot a deceitful subversive when I see one.
And I am smart enough to know you don't worship, praise or believe in God.

You aren't smart enough to fool anyone.

Ok

You aren't God.

What then?

Don't worry! Be happy!

:lol:

Ok

You aren't God.

What then?

Don't worry! Be happy!

Sheesh what a moron.

Listen darling, I read that holy book of yours, you know the one that you religious folks claim is the truth and very word of God.

God says to not worship anything made by human hands (in the book) under penalty of death, a curse. You openly admit to worshiping and eating a lifeless cracker made by human hands for spiritual life.

If scripture is true and God is God you are and have been dead for quite some time. You are just a corpse oozing bile and giving off putrid smells. Your inability to be honest or think rationally is proof of your demise, not to mention the stench of your blasphemy.

Whatever you think of your mental acuity you obviously are not smart enough to know that if I am lying that holy book of yours is a lie because everything that I have made known to you I have drawn from what is written in the bible, drawn from what Jesus taught according to that book.

If you don't believe me you can look it up.
But it's not lifeless. It's the opposite of lifeless. It is full of life. It's the mystery of Christ.

You can't possibly understand without experiencing it for yourself.

Ok

You aren't God.

What then?

Don't worry! Be happy!

Sheesh what a moron.

Listen darling, I read that holy book of yours, you know the one that you religious folks claim is the truth and very word of God.

God says to not worship anything made by human hands (in the book) under penalty of death, a curse. You openly admit to worshiping and eating a lifeless cracker made by human hands for spiritual life.

If scripture is true and God is God you are and have been dead for quite some time. You are just a corpse oozing bile and giving off putrid smells. Your inability to be honest or think rationally is proof of your demise, not to mention the stench of your blasphemy.

Whatever you think of your mental acuity you obviously are not smart enough to know that if I am lying that holy book of yours is a lie because everything that I have made known to you I have drawn from what is written in the bible, drawn from what Jesus taught according to that book.

If you don't believe me you can look it up.
After performing the miracle to feed the masses. Jesus tells them that he came down from heaven and is the bread of life. They grumble about this. He then proceeds to tell them that he was sent by God and reinforces that he is the bread of life. Jesus then shocks the crowd by telling them that the bread is his flesh. The Jews argue over this. They give Jesus every opportunity to soften his statement; to make his statement more symbolic. What does Jesus do? He doubles down. He tells them in very explicit terms that unless they eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood they won't have life in them. So what do many of them do? They leave because they found it offensive. Just like you do. And he let them leave, just as he has let you leave.

Forum List

Back