Zone1 Satan

Because that is one of the possibilities that are possible. Not out of nothing but out of that which already exists.

All kinds of things are possible but are still infinitely improbable.

For example it's possible to shuffle a deck of cards until all the suits separated and in order

All kinds of things are possible but are still infinitely improbable.

For example it's possible to shuffle a deck of cards until all the suits separated and in order
the phrase, "infinitely improbable" seems to indicate that which is impossible to me. I believe with God, that which seems quite remote to us, may not be so with Him.

So this god sends people to eternal hellfire just because of unbelief. Apparently, he should know what it would take to make everyone believe and he won't do it. He instead leaves it to an old book, written by people in one area of the planet, that was horribly inconsistent and doesn't make sense the more we learn.
That's cruel. How do you serve someone like that?

I know there is a God, I'm confident He came to earth as Jesus to straighten us out, but I seriously don't believe He gives an angel's ass what belief system is followed as long as the individual seeks to be GOOD
A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

You claim to believe in Jesus but you dont believe what He said.

So this god sends people to eternal hellfire just because of unbelief. Apparently, he should know what it would take to make everyone believe and he won't do it. He instead leaves it to an old book, written by people in one area of the planet, that was horribly inconsistent and doesn't make sense the more we learn.
That's cruel. How do you serve someone like that?
God doesnt send them, they send themselves by following Lucifer and not God. That is the choice of humanity, and some people dont choose wisely.

God doesnt send them, they send themselves by following Lucifer and not God. That is the choice of humanity, and some people dont choose wisely.
But how can he do that without showing himself? Giving people a chance. It's cruel

So the only punishment Satan ever got from God, was banishment. Which is weird because God created him and knew this would happen.. anyway..
There is no other punishment for Satan, if you even call that a punishment.
But this loving God will punish his creation, that he supposedly loves, while not punishing Satan? He punished the tempted, not the tempter...
Doesnt that seem a bit messed up to you?
Can anyone explain this?
How do you figure that GOD knew what would happen.............how someone would exercise their free will? God does not control the minds of men nor angels, both were created with free will. Such is recorded in the Holy Bible.......written in modern English or one of the other 699 languages translated on earth.

If God knew that men would freely choose evil thoughts over righteous thoughts........He could never have been Sorry that He created man on earth. One could never be sorry or repentant if everything was known in advance. Men are created in the image of God...........God is a Spirit, thus its man's spirit that reflects the image of God, not his physical body.

1. God was sorry that He had created man on earth because their thoughts were evil continually (Genesis 6:5-6)..........proving that man has free will to direct his thoughts as he wishes. 2. Man was created in the image of God (Genesis 1:27). God is a Spirit (John 4:24). Mankind therefore was created with a Spirit that reflects God in the fact that man became like God, to know good from evil (Genesis 3:22). Because man used the gift of free will to access the tree of knowledge against the law of God, mankind was punished with a sentence of physical death.......from that time forward all men are born with the physical limitation of mortality ( the only law that existed in the beginning, do not eat of the tree of knowledge -- Genesis 2:17

Jesus describes the sentence of death as coming from one man (adam).....because of sin, with the cure to that death sentence coming from one man, JESUS CHRIST (Romans 5:12-21).

3. Angels were created with FREE WILL (2 Peter 2:4).........because angels were sentenced to punishment for sinning against God. What is SIN......the breaking of God's Law (1 John 3:4), no one is forced to sin.........both evil and good are controlled by the thoughts of man. God is not responsible for your failures to comply with morality.

God can't control the free will thoughts of His creation.......but He can and does control the physical reality were men make those decisions. God does not control the present and the future though mind reading. He controls the future by making plans in the present to carry out at a future point of His pleasing. Such is explained in detail in the Book of Isaiah. God plans something and then when the time is right.........He carries out His plans. Who is to stop Him? He's God, omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent (Isaiah 46:9-11)

Last edited:
How do you figure that GOD knew what would happen.............how someone would exercise their free will? God does not control the minds of men nor angels, both were created with free will. Such is recorded in the Holy Bible.......written in modern English or one of the other 699 languages translated on earth.

If God knew that men would freely choose evil thoughts over righteous thoughts........He could never have been Sorry that He created man on earth. One could never be sorry or repentant if everything was known in advance. Men are created in the image of God...........God is a Spirit, thus its man's spirit that reflects the image of God, not his physical body.

1. God was sorry that He had created man on earth because their thoughts were evil continually (Genesis 6:5-6)..........proving that man has free will to direct his thoughts as he wishes. 2. Man was created in the image of God (Genesis 1:27). God is a Spirit (John 4:24). Mankind therefore was created with a Spirit that reflects God in the fact that man became like God, to know good from evil (Genesis 3:22). Because man used the gift of free will to access the tree of knowledge against the law of God, mankind was punished with a sentence of physical death.......from that time forward all men are born with the physical limitation of mortality ( the only law that existed in the beginning, do not eat of the tree of knowledge -- Genesis 2:17

Jesus describes the sentence of death as coming from one man (adam).....because of sin, with the cure to that death sentence coming from one man, JESUS CHRIST (Romans 5:12-21).

3. Angels were created with FREE WILL (2 Peter 2:4).........because angels were sentenced to punishment for sinning against God. What is SIN......the breaking of God's Law (1 John 3:4), no one is forced to sin.........both evil and good are controlled by the thoughts of man. God is not responsible for your failures to comply with morality.

God can't control the free will thoughts of His creation.......but He can and does control the physical reality were men make those decisions. God does not control the present and the future though mind reading. He controls the future by making plans in the present to carry out at a future point of His pleasing. Such is explained in detail in the Book of Isaiah. God plans something and then when the time is right.........He carries out His plans. Who is to stop Him? He's God, omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent (Isaiah 46:9-11)
So god isnt omniscient? The bible is wrong?

So god isnt omniscient? The bible is wrong?
The definition of omniscient is knowing all that is available to know at the time it becomes knowable. The Bible is not wrong; it is usually our understanding of the original use of omniscient (or any of the 'omni's' that is wrong.

The definition of omniscient is knowing all that is available to know at the time it becomes knowable. The Bible is not wrong; it is usually our understanding of the original use of omniscient (or any of the 'omni's' that is wrong.
Its unlimited knowledge..
Or is god limited by time?

Psalm 139:2-4​

VIEW FULL CHAPTER
2You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar.
3You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways.
4Before a word is on my tongue you, LORD, know it completely.

Isaiah 46:10​

ESVdeclaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying, ‘My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all my purpose,’

Guess those verses are BS. The prophecies are BS.
Because the almighty creator is limited by time :lmao:

Forum List

Back