How much of the universe will god suffer losing to Satan?

So libs are manipulating the cons. Nice that the cons are so sheeple like. Inferior humans.

Empty churches show our increased intelligence and lower gullibility than our parents
Its not that simple

As you may know we are living in the Church Age when humans are in charge of world affairs

When the Church age ends Jesus will return

And the Church Age ends when Christians fail and no longer follow faithfully the teachings of Christ

The empty churches signal that the end of the Church Age is near

Ironically, the more godless libs succeed the closer they come to ultimate failure
You forgot to shit on the majority of the world, who is not christian. Well, get to it.
I didnt forget

Christians were given the duty to spread the Good News of forgiveness and eternal life to all the world

After all, God cant judge us for breaking His laws if we were never told what those laws are

But there are not many places on earth that missionaries have not visited in the last 500 years

So time is running out for Satan and the godless libs

So libs are manipulating the cons. Nice that the cons are so sheeple like. Inferior humans.

Empty churches show our increased intelligence and lower gullibility than our parents
Its not that simple

As you may know we are living in the Church Age when humans are in charge of world affairs

And the Church Age ends when Christians fail and no longer follow faithfully the teachings of Christ
Then they should have failed 2,000 years ago.

As to Jesus returning to genocide us yet again.

Only the vilest immoral people will wish for that genocide.

Regards
DL

The empty churches signal that the end of the Church Age is near

Ironically, the more godless libs succeed the closer they come to ultimate failure
You forgot to shit on the majority of the world, who is not christian. Well, get to it.
I didnt forget

Christians were given the duty to spread the Good News of forgiveness and eternal life to all the world

After all, God cant judge us for breaking His laws if we were never told what those laws are

But there are not many places on earth that missionaries have not visited in the last 500 years

So time is running out for Satan and the godless libs
True, the religious murderers and liars stayed home.

Regards
DL

Well you certainly all have done a terrible job. What percentage of humans that have lived have learned about it? Maybe..15% ? Kind of an incompetent plan, if you ask me.

I know. You are too stupid to recognize when you are refuted.

Regards
why all the hate?

I can easily ignore people like you who don't want to believe in God

But you come on forums like this and foam at the mouth over what others believe

I know. You are too stupid to recognize when you are refuted.

Regards
why all the hate?

why all the hate?

really -
1620333764964.png

the religion of sinners, what's there not to like.

Religions posit that in the beginning, there was only a good god. Yin without Yang.

Religions also posit that god created a hell for his loses, in terms of souls.

God calls many but few hear his call, as many wise men have noted. Not that the wise believe in the supernatural. We do not.

Imagine if you will, that the Yahweh Jesus twins had to report for a report card from a better god. Yahweh the horrible, would have to admit to genocide and infanticide and accepting bribes to change his justice. Jesus, although more likable, will also have to admit to that same crime.

The count is on, as you can see, and the twins are losing big time. All a part of god’s plan, I guess.

Gnostic Jesus saves all. He has a universalist policy that is tied to the righteousness of god.

The Christian Jesus is the same as his genocidal father. He has to whine that he could only save a few.

He said he came to cure, but scriptures have him also killing instead of curing.

Just like his vile father. A shame that, as some like Jesus, although most do not like him enough to live as he did.

Satan is though to have lost round one in heaven, but I see Yahweh as the loser as he lost a third of the host.

Round two is all Satan’s, as shown by the religious who mostly follow fascist thinking.

God is said to have the Gold Medal for all things, but he is sure a loser when it comes to making good souls.

I am pleased that the Gnostic God makes all souls good. He is not the loser Yahweh is.

Do you hope Jesus wins Armageddon, given that he and his twin Yahweh are such immoral gods?

Regards
DL

Satan, the talking serpent, is a metaphor for a human archetype. Thats it. simple.

Your question, as usual, is stupid.

Who is Jesus?

Jesus was a froward Jewish man who fulfilled Moses's prophecy for "one of their own race" chosen and sent by God to explain all the divine commands as described in Deuteronomy 18:18

"He lived in the wilderness among the wild beasts"

This shows that Jesus was living in Roman towns beyond the jurisdiction of Jewish law, the wilderness, presumably doing what Romans

Jesus is the Son of God sent to the World to provide salvation to those who would believe.

Yet, Romans 11:32 states, "God has concluded them ALL in UNBELIEF, THAT he might have mercy on ALL"

Universalism 101
Basic Gospel

There are more quotes that indicates that god wills to save us all, and god is always supposed to be able to do and get what he wills.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Regards
DL

Religions posit that in the beginning, there was only a good god. Yin without Yang.

God calls many but few hear his call, as many wise men have noted. Not that the wise believe in the supernatural. We do not.

Imagine if you will, that the Yahweh Jesus twins had to report for a report card from a better god. Yahweh the horrible, would have to admit to genocide and infanticide and accepting bribes to change his justice. Jesus, although more likable, will also have to admit to that same crime.

The count is on, as you can see, and the twins are losing big time. All a part of god’s plan, I guess.

Gnostic Jesus saves all. He has a universalist policy that is tied to the righteousness of god.

The Christian Jesus is the same as his genocidal father. He has to whine that he could only save a few.

He said he came to cure, but scriptures have him also killing instead of curing.

Just like his vile father. A shame that, as some like Jesus, although most do not like him enough to live as he did.

Satan is though to have lost round one in heaven, but I see Yahweh as the loser as he lost a third of the host.

Round two is all Satan’s, as shown by the religious who mostly follow fascist thinking.

God is said to have the Gold Medal for all things, but he is sure a loser when it comes to making good souls.

I am pleased that the Gnostic God makes all souls good. He is not the loser Yahweh is.

Do you hope Jesus wins Armageddon, given that he and his twin Yahweh are such immoral gods?

Regards
DL

I don't want this to come as a shock but there is no God and never has been. For 2000 years we've been waiting and he has done nothing to reveal himself. I'm surprised you still believe that rubbish.

And did not Christ Himself state that no man shall know the day nor the hour, not even the Son but the Father only? We are living in a time where Christ will return. And God has already revealed Himself through His people and His written Word.

God has never revealed himself to anyone on this earth. God and every other man made religious diety do not exist and never did. How arrogant to speak of a unique revelation known only to you and other delusional believers and I don't know. The revelations is pure bible passages. Threatening people by suggesting the end is near because of my recalcitrance and I will face judgement by a ghost, is laughable. It's ridiculous quotes from mature humans like that which are the best advertisement for atheism I could wish for.

Here’s the long and short of it...

It costs me nothing to believe. If I’m wrong in the end and there’s no God, Heaven, Jesus, etc when I die.:: then it is what it is and I still lived a fruitful and passionate life.

But if YOU’RE wrong? It’s going to suck to be you.

Regards
DL

Satan, the talking serpent, is a metaphor for a human archetype. Thats it. simple.

Who is Jesus?

Jesus was a froward Jewish man who fulfilled Moses's prophecy for "one of their own race" chosen and sent by God to explain all the divine commands as described in Deuteronomy 18:18

This shows that Jesus was living in Roman towns beyond the jurisdiction of Jewish law, the wilderness, presumably doing what Romans

Jesus is the Son of God sent to the World to provide salvation to those who would believe.

Yet, Romans 11:32 states, "God has concluded them ALL in UNBELIEF, THAT he might have mercy on ALL"

Universalism 101
Basic Gospel

There are more quotes that indicates that god wills to save us all, and god is always supposed to be able to do and get what he wills.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

I don't want this to come as a shock but there is no God and never has been. For 2000 years we've been waiting and he has done nothing to reveal himself. I'm surprised you still believe that rubbish.

And did not Christ Himself state that no man shall know the day nor the hour, not even the Son but the Father only? We are living in a time where Christ will return. And God has already revealed Himself through His people and His written Word.

God has never revealed himself to anyone on this earth. God and every other man made religious diety do not exist and never did. How arrogant to speak of a unique revelation known only to you and other delusional believers and I don't know. The revelations is pure bible passages. Threatening people by suggesting the end is near because of my recalcitrance and I will face judgement by a ghost, is laughable. It's ridiculous quotes from mature humans like that which are the best advertisement for atheism I could wish for.

It costs me nothing to believe. If I’m wrong in the end and there’s no God, Heaven, Jesus, etc when I die.:: then it is what it is and I still lived a fruitful and passionate life.

Same old hollow threats from the God botherers. How arrogant of you to think you have unique access to heaven because you believe in a ghost.
You've never interacted with any God but dedicate your life and money to that rubbish. You have been conned and will eventually wake up.

Regards
DL

Who is Jesus?

Universalism 101
Basic Gospel

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Same old hollow threats from the God botherers. How arrogant of you to think you have unique access to heaven because you believe in a ghost.
You've never interacted with any God but dedicate your life and money to that rubbish. You have been conned and will eventually wake up.

You don’t even believe in heaven so this post is literally nothing to me. I don’t believe I have unique access, I believe I have he same access as anyone else is entitled to. The only thing you’re asked is to believe and have faith. It’s the only thing in this entire world that we truly get for free. I’m sorry that faith is too much to ask of you in your life here on earth. Either way we’re all gojng to find out when our times are up.

Regards
DL

Who is Jesus?

Universalism 101
Basic Gospel

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

The only " ghost" we believe in is the third person of the triune Godhead. And you fell for Satan's lies.

Regards
DL

Who is Jesus?

Universalism 101
Basic Gospel

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

You don’t even believe in heaven so this post is literally nothing to me. I don’t believe I have unique access, I believe I have he same access as anyone else is entitled to. The only thing you’re asked is to believe and have faith. It’s the only thing in this entire world that we truly get for free. I’m sorry that faith is too much to ask of you in your life here on earth. Either way we’re all gojng to find out when our times are up.

Amen. Heaven is guaranteed to those who are born again.

Its not that simple

So. Net Tuesday at 3pm pct ?

Regards
DL

According to the futurists since 1848.

Regards
DL

According to the futurists since 1848.

According to the prophets Isaiah and Ezekiel

Forum List

Back