Will the Catholic church deny Biden communion?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Apparently the Catholic church is debating on whether to serve Biden communion due to his stance on abortion

Bishop John Stowe of Lexington, Kentucky, is among those who worry the USCCB’s emphasis on abortion undercuts Pope Francis’ exhortations also to stress issues such as climate change, immigration and inequality. Stowe also worries that the U.S. bishops are missing a chance to find common ground with Biden.

“If a politician is targeted as a negative example by his own church, that sets a sad context in which the church can deal with this Catholic president,” Stowe said. “It contributes to the polarization of the church and of society.”

Nonetheless, the bishops wanting to send a tough message to Biden are determined to press ahead.

This tells me that either the church does not believe it to be mass genocide like their official teaching says it is, that is, comparable to the Holocaust, or they have no conscience.

It's either or really.

They should if they intend to stay consistent with their teachings.
I don't think they really believe it is genocide.

Otherwise, it would be akin to them trying to consort with a Nazi while turning a blind eye to the atrosities.

Otherwise, it would be akin to them trying to consort with a Nazi while turning a blind eye to the atrosities.

They did consort with the Nazi's.
That they did, and refused to publicly condemn them.

That's politics.

I certainly would not want to be in their shoes come judgement day.

And we have not even mentioned the pedo mess they continue to shrug off.

That's politics.

This Pope is an abject heretic.

That's politics.

My guess is that they buckle like they always do and give him communion.

But if they don't, Chairman Xiden won't give a damn.

After all, the CCP does not believe in God anyway.

Why doesn't the Pope just sit down and rewrite the Bible how he sees fit.

It would be much easier than living the life of hypocrites

Why doesn't the Pope just sit down and rewrite the Bible how he sees fit.

It would be much easier than living the life of hypocrites

My belief is that he is that he is the False Prophet.

He has been refused communion by several priests, including the BIshop of Scranton, PA.

His embrace of infanticide is not the only "issue." His support of gay "marriage" is another problem.

He is no Catholic, and hasn't been for quite some time. He can go to church until the knees in his pants wear out, but he is no Catholic.

Over Half of US Catholics support abortion
Not going to be much Communion

More than half of U.S. Catholics (56%) said abortion should be legal in all or most cases

Like U.S. adults overall, most Catholics said in the 2019 survey that they oppose overturning Roe v. Wade. Roughly two-thirds of Catholics (68%) said they do not want the Supreme Court to completely overturn the landmark decision,

Last edited:
He need to be thrown out of that church. I'm not Catholic and I have more in common with them than that "devout catholic" does. He and Nancy Pelosi need to be removed. The Church is no place for those who have nothing but contempt for its teachings.

Apparently the Catholic church is debating on whether to serve Biden communion due to his stance on abortion

Bishop John Stowe of Lexington, Kentucky, is among those who worry the USCCB’s emphasis on abortion undercuts Pope Francis’ exhortations also to stress issues such as climate change, immigration and inequality. Stowe also worries that the U.S. bishops are missing a chance to find common ground with Biden.

“If a politician is targeted as a negative example by his own church, that sets a sad context in which the church can deal with this Catholic president,” Stowe said. “It contributes to the polarization of the church and of society.”

Nonetheless, the bishops wanting to send a tough message to Biden are determined to press ahead.

This tells me that either the church does not believe it to be mass genocide like their official teaching says it is, that is, comparable to the Holocaust, or they have no conscience.

It's either or really.
I hope so. Maybe Catholics will realize what a stupid cult it is.

He need to be thrown out of that church. I'm not Catholic and I have more in common with them than that "devout catholic" does. He and Nancy Pelosi need to be removed. The Church is no place for those who have nothing but contempt for its teachings.

A majority of US Catholics support

Birth Control
Legal Abortion
Gay Marriage
Divorce
Married Priests
Women Priests

You going to throw them all out?

It's either or really.
They are debating no such thing. Its total rubbish. It's the godbothering republicans who want him punished. Also, how many Catholic women have had abortions but still go to church etc?
The abortion issue was to allow women to have power over their bodies and keep those rosaries off their ovaries. Stop blaming democrats for it because republicans wanted changes also.

That's politics.

My guess is that they buckle like they always do and give him communion.

But if they don't, Chairman Xiden won't give a damn.

After all, the CCP does not believe in God anyway.
Honestly, the whole communion exercise is pure fallacy. If he never received it, it wouldn't affect him or his government. It's the Catholic republicans who are demanding he comply to their wishes.

He needn't be influenced by the god bothering republicans because they never voted Democrat and never will. They never installed him so they cannot defeat him.
Let that sink in.

Forum List

Back