How much of the universe will god suffer losing to Satan?

do you have an example. a period in history of christian remorse for their sins - sinner.
No example to the extent of purity that you are demanding

Christians are individuels as well members of a religion

Yes the Church has committed atrocities over the past 1600 years

But I prefer self-aware people of faith even if imperfect to godless libs who are incapable if feeling regret or guilt

Trump always said he never had regrets or guilt nor did he ever apologize.

Anyway the time has come to put away all of your silly superstitions, irrational and maudlin beliefs, and rise chump. Don't be late!
Why do I have to conform to your way of thinking?
You don't have to do a goddamn thing unless you seek eternal life.

If so, unless you repent, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

If not you can rot for the rest of your life in your grave with the rest of the damned for all I care.

God is the God of the living.
Ok

I think you have very strong beliefs that no one but yourself can make sense of

A person has to be a creature that ruminates to understand.

Frankly I don't understand how something so simple can go whoosh right over your head. On second thought, actually I do....

I will tell you something. Try to hear.

In the very day that you first got down on your knees in worship before a false substitute counterfeit Jesus decades ago you died and descended into the netherworld,the realm of the dead, where you remain in hell praying without any response to an imaginary, almighty yet edible, mangod while being tormented every day and night by reality because reality contradicts your ridiculous superstitious and irrational beliefs like a consuming fire that will never go out.

If you want to remain in hell clinging to your beliefs for the rest of your life like a baby clings to its bottle, a virgin clings to her panties, or a priest clings to a crucifix, so be it, its your free choice, just know that at the end of that road is the second death, permanent destruction, not eternal life.

Do whatever you want knucklehead. You have been warned. My hands have been washed clean.
You aren't God.
And you are not very smart.

What then?
I'm smart enough to spot a subversive when I see one. You offer nothing of value. Your mission is to attack the faith of others.

Are you smart enough to realize that you, a he-goat (without blemish), lol, have been carefully selected and prepared as an offering for the expiation of sin?

Don't worry! Be happy!

Your slaughter has been dedicated to the Lord.
I'm smart enough not to speak for God or to think I was anything special.
I'm smart enough not to attack the faith of others.
I'm smart enough not to be a deceitful subversive.
I'm smart enough to spot a deceitful subversive when I see one.
And I am smart enough to know you don't worship, praise or believe in God.

You aren't smart enough to fool anyone.
Sheesh what a moron.

Listen darling, I read that holy book of yours, you know the one that you religious folks claim is the truth and very word of God.

God says to not worship anything made by human hands (in the book) under penalty of death, a curse. IT'S THE LAW. You openly admit to worshiping and eating a lifeless cracker made by human hands for spiritual life. derp.

If scripture is true and God is God you are and have been dead for quite some time. You are just a corpse oozing bile and giving off putrid smells. Your inability to be honest or think rationally is proof of your demise, not to mention the stench of your blasphemy.

Whatever you think of your mental acuity you obviously are not smart enough to know that if I am lying that holy book of yours is a lie because everything that I have made known to you I have drawn from what is written in the bible, drawn from what Jesus taught according to that book.

If you don't believe me you can look it up.

Anyway the time has come to put away all of your silly superstitions, irrational and maudlin beliefs, and rise chump. Don't be late!

If not you can rot for the rest of your life in your grave with the rest of the damned for all I care.

Ok

Frankly I don't understand how something so simple can go whoosh right over your head. On second thought, actually I do....

In the very day that you first got down on your knees in worship before a false substitute counterfeit Jesus decades ago you died and descended into the netherworld,the realm of the dead, where you remain in hell praying without any response to an imaginary, almighty yet edible, mangod while being tormented every day and night by reality because reality contradicts your ridiculous superstitious and irrational beliefs like a consuming fire that will never go out.

If you want to remain in hell clinging to your beliefs for the rest of your life like a baby clings to its bottle, a virgin clings to her panties, or a priest clings to a crucifix, so be it, its your free choice, just know that at the end of that road is the second death, permanent destruction, not eternal life.

Do whatever you want knucklehead. You have been warned. My hands have been washed clean.
You aren't God.

What then?
I'm smart enough to spot a subversive when I see one. You offer nothing of value. Your mission is to attack the faith of others.

Are you smart enough to realize that you, a he-goat (without blemish), lol, have been carefully selected and prepared as an offering for the expiation of sin?

Don't worry! Be happy!

Sheesh what a moron.

Listen darling, I read that holy book of yours, you know the one that you religious folks claim is the truth and very word of God.

God says to not worship anything made by human hands (in the book) under penalty of death, a curse. IT'S THE LAW. You openly admit to worshiping and eating a lifeless cracker made by human hands for spiritual life. derp.

If scripture is true and God is God you are and have been dead for quite some time. You are just a corpse oozing bile and giving off putrid smells. Your inability to be honest or think rationally is proof of your demise, not to mention the stench of your blasphemy.

Whatever you think of your mental acuity you obviously are not smart enough to know that if I am lying that holy book of yours is a lie because everything that I have made known to you I have drawn from what is written in the bible, drawn from what Jesus taught according to that book.

Jesus said, " Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of Man will give you, because God the Father has set His seal on Him. This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent. Most assuredly, I say to you, Moses did not give you the bread from heaven, but My Father gives you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world. I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst. I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats of this bread will live forever; and the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh. Very truly, I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood have eternal life, and I will raise them up on the last day; for my flesh is true food and my blood is true drink. Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood abide in me, and I in them. Just as the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so whoever eats me will live because of me.”

Ok

You aren't God.

What then?

Don't worry! Be happy!

Sheesh what a moron.

God says to not worship anything made by human hands (in the book) under penalty of death, a curse. You openly admit to worshiping and eating a lifeless cracker made by human hands for spiritual life.

But it's not lifeless. It's the opposite of lifeless. It is full of life. It's the mystery of Christ.

You can't possibly understand without experiencing it for yourself.

Take that crap and ram it up your snout.

You are under a delusion. You have exchanged your birthright as a rational human being for a bowl of fairy tale porridge.

It's not lifeless? Really? lol...

Pft

Ok

You aren't God.

What then?

Don't worry! Be happy!

Sheesh what a moron.

God says to not worship anything made by human hands (in the book) under penalty of death, a curse. You openly admit to worshiping and eating a lifeless cracker made by human hands for spiritual life.

But it's not lifeless. It's the opposite of lifeless. It is full of life. It's the mystery of Christ.

You can't possibly understand without experiencing it for yourself.

Take that crap and ram it up your snout.

You are under a delusion. You have exchanged your birthright as a rational human being for a bowl of fairy tale porridge.

It's not lifeless? Really? lol...

Pft
In 1 Corinthians 10:16-17 Paul is reminding the early Christians that they aren't just symbolically drinking and eating the blood and body of Christ.

16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ? 17 For we, though many, are one bread and one body; for we all partake of that one bread.

Partaking of the blood and body of Christ makes many different people into one body. It is how we participate in Christ's life and death. It is magical. There is nothing like it on the face of the earth. There is no experience that is more joyous. Participating in His suffering and death humbles the soul. Participating in His love for us makes the soul burst at its seams.

You have never experiences this. I have.

There is no experience that is more joyous. Participating in His suffering and death humbles the soul. Participating in His love for us makes the soul burst at its seams.

lol...

Thanks but no thanks. I'll pass.

"The soul burst at its seams" sounds exactly like the death promised by God for failing to comply with divine instruction, what happens to a person stupid enough to seek spiritual life from something without life.

This is awesome! You have your reward already!

Enjoy!

There is no experience that is more joyous. Participating in His suffering and death humbles the soul. Participating in His love for us makes the soul burst at its seams.

lol...

Thanks but no thanks. I'll pass.

"The soul burst at its seams" sounds exactly like the death promised by God for failing to comply with divine instruction, what happens to a person stupid enough to seek spiritual life from something without life.

This is awesome! You have your reward already!

Enjoy!
You don't believe in God so you don't even believe your own argument. And as for you passing on a relationship with God, that is entirely up to you. The only person you are harming is yourself.

do you have an example. a period in history of christian remorse for their sins - sinner.

But I prefer self-aware people of faith even if imperfect to godless libs who are incapable if feeling regret or guilt
since the 4th century, persecution and victimization of the innocent. do you have an example. a period in history of christian remorse for their sins - sinner.

what then do you believe - religion - is. ... for what purpose - - > the desert religions.

* could it be, admission to the Everlasting, and how that is accomplished - and please do not say a messiah is going to do that for you. is that what the christian bible claims - through impurity.

since the 4th century, persecution and victimization of the innocent. do you have an example. a period in history of christian remorse for their sins - sinner.

what then do you believe - religion - is. ... for what purpose - - > the desert religions.

* could it be, admission to the Everlasting, and how that is accomplished - and please do not say a messiah is going to do that for you. is that what the christian bible claims - through impurity.
Jesus was/is perfect

The rest of us are not

"How much of the universe will god suffer losing to Satan?"

God will not lose any of the universe to Satan. Satan and his followers will be cast into outer darkness where there is weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth. But this outer darkness is still controlled by God and always will be. Therefore nothing is lost to Satan.

"Religions posit that in the beginning, there was only a good god. Yin without Yang."

This is false because in the war in heaven, we all had our free agency and could choose evil over good. Many in the premortal existence chose to follow Satan and thus the Yang.

"Religions also posit that god created a hell for his loses, in terms of souls."

Yes, but God rules over hell and not Satan.

"God calls many but few hear his call, as many wise men have noted. Not that the wise believe in the supernatural. We do not."

Matthew 22:14
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Doctrine and Covenants 121:34-40
34 Behold, there are many called, but few are chosen. And why are they not chosen?

35 Because their hearts are set so much upon the things of this world, and aspire to the honors of men, that they do not learn this one lesson—

36 That the rights of the priesthood are inseparably connected with the powers of heaven, and that the powers of heaven cannot be controlled nor handled only upon the principles of righteousness.

37 That they may be conferred upon us, it is true; but when we undertake to cover our sins, or to gratify our pride, our vain ambition, or to exercise control or dominion or compulsion upon the souls of the children of men, in any degree of unrighteousness, behold, the heavens withdraw themselves; the Spirit of the Lord is grieved; and when it is withdrawn, Amen to the priesthood or the authority of that man.

38 Behold, ere he is aware, he is left unto himself, to kick against the pricks, to persecute the saints, and to fight against God.

39 We have learned by sad experience that it is the nature and disposition of almost all men, as soon as they get a little authority, as they suppose, they will immediately begin to exercise unrighteous dominion.

40 Hence many are called, but few are chosen.

"Imagine if you will, that the Yahweh Jesus twins had to report for a report card from a better god. Yahweh the horrible, would have to admit to genocide and infanticide and accepting bribes to change his justice. Jesus, although more likable, will also have to admit to that same crime."

Yahweh and Jesus are the same being. Yahweh is the premortal Jesus. God is the God of this earth and His entire kingdom and with him is the right to place and remove mankind from this temporary state of being known as mortality. He has at times commanded his children to remove others from this earth and they were justified because God is the ultimate authority over all the earth and has the right to run this temporal existence as He chooses.

"The count is on, as you can see, and the twins are losing big time. All a part of god’s plan, I guess."

Like I stated above, there are no twins. And Also as stated above, God still retains power and jurisdiction over both heaven and hell and does not lose.

"Gnostic Jesus saves all. He has a universalist policy that is tied to the righteousness of god."

The scriptures in the bible attest that God will not save all into his kingdom. Thus any church teaching that all will be saved into the kingdom of heaven are false.

"The Christian Jesus is the same as his genocidal father. He has to whine that he could only save a few."

Jesus was totally obedient to the Father and was the only person who never sinned on this earth. The Father and Jesus respect the free will that they have given to mankind and allow all mankind to choose their own destiny in the hereafter. Only the righteous will be allowed into the kingdom of heaven. God does not force anyone into his kingdom but allows mankind to choose what he will become of their own free will. Freedom is an essential principal with God. But this does not mean that He will allow the wicked to rule. Righteousness rules in the heavens above.

"He said he came to cure, but scriptures have him also killing instead of curing."

God will not allow the wicked to usurp power over his own plan for us and will remove the wicked when he sees fit to do so. In God's eyes, this world of mortality is a temporal existence and he has the jurisdiction to remove us from our temporal state whenever he sees fit to do so. We all will resurrect and live forever in the eternities. This temporal mortal state is a school ground for us to be allowed to progress by taking on the characteristics that God has shown us. God has the authority to take us out of this temporal state whenever, in his infinite wisdom, see fit to do so.

"Just like his vile father. A shame that, as some like Jesus, although most do not like him enough to live as he did."

His Father is not vile but holy and just. Eventually even you will bow the knee and confess that Jesus is the Christ. You are right however, that it is a shame that we all do not always follow after his every teaching.

"Satan is though to have lost round one in heaven, but I see Yahweh as the loser as he lost a third of the host."

This is because they had the free will to choose. Freedom is an eternal principle with God. God will not force mankind to obey him. That would not be righteous. Satan has been cast out of heaven and will never be allowed to return. He has openly rebelled with full knowledge of God in his presence, and has become a fallen soul along with his followers. Satan still believes he has a chance in hell but as I said earlier, God is the authority over hell and Satan has no chance of succeeding in his desires. He will be cast into outer darkness with all that give themselves over to him.

"Round two is all Satan’s, as shown by the religious who mostly follow fascist thinking."

Satan's demise is foretold in scripture and it is certain. This earth will become a celestial kingdom for the righteous. Thus the meek shall inherit the earth.

"God is said to have the Gold Medal for all things, but he is sure a loser when it comes to making good souls."

The idea that God created us from nothing is a fairy tail. God created us as his spirit children before the world was. That creation consisted of combining eternal intelligence with spirit matter. The eternal intelligences have always existed and are not perfect in their eternal state.

"I am pleased that the Gnostic God makes all souls good. He is not the loser Yahweh is."

The Gnostic God is a false God who does not exist.

"Do you hope Jesus wins Armageddon, given that he and his twin Yahweh are such immoral gods?"

As stated earlier, there are no twins. I don't need to hope Jesus wins when I already know that he will win. The revelation of God has revealed it. So I say to you, come to a knowledge of the truth and turn unto Jesus before you lose your soul.

Last edited:

Religions posit that in the beginning, there was only a good god. Yin without Yang.

Religions also posit that god created a hell for his loses, in terms of souls.

God calls many but few hear his call, as many wise men have noted. Not that the wise believe in the supernatural. We do not.

Imagine if you will, that the Yahweh Jesus twins had to report for a report card from a better god. Yahweh the horrible, would have to admit to genocide and infanticide and accepting bribes to change his justice. Jesus, although more likable, will also have to admit to that same crime.

The count is on, as you can see, and the twins are losing big time. All a part of god’s plan, I guess.

Gnostic Jesus saves all. He has a universalist policy that is tied to the righteousness of god.

The Christian Jesus is the same as his genocidal father. He has to whine that he could only save a few.

He said he came to cure, but scriptures have him also killing instead of curing.

Just like his vile father. A shame that, as some like Jesus, although most do not like him enough to live as he did.

Satan is though to have lost round one in heaven, but I see Yahweh as the loser as he lost a third of the host.

Round two is all Satan’s, as shown by the religious who mostly follow fascist thinking.

God is said to have the Gold Medal for all things, but he is sure a loser when it comes to making good souls.

I am pleased that the Gnostic God makes all souls good. He is not the loser Yahweh is.

Do you hope Jesus wins Armageddon, given that he and his twin Yahweh are such immoral gods?

Regards
DL

None of it. Zero, nada nothing. Satan and the lost will be burned up. Lost will look like a lake of fire. Satan and the false prophet are tossed into that lake.

Religions posit that in the beginning, there was only a good god. Yin without Yang.

Religions also posit that god created a hell for his loses, in terms of souls.

God calls many but few hear his call, as many wise men have noted. Not that the wise believe in the supernatural. We do not.

Imagine if you will, that the Yahweh Jesus twins had to report for a report card from a better god. Yahweh the horrible, would have to admit to genocide and infanticide and accepting bribes to change his justice. Jesus, although more likable, will also have to admit to that same crime.

The count is on, as you can see, and the twins are losing big time. All a part of god’s plan, I guess.

Gnostic Jesus saves all. He has a universalist policy that is tied to the righteousness of god.

The Christian Jesus is the same as his genocidal father. He has to whine that he could only save a few.

He said he came to cure, but scriptures have him also killing instead of curing.

Just like his vile father. A shame that, as some like Jesus, although most do not like him enough to live as he did.

Satan is though to have lost round one in heaven, but I see Yahweh as the loser as he lost a third of the host.

Round two is all Satan’s, as shown by the religious who mostly follow fascist thinking.

God is said to have the Gold Medal for all things, but he is sure a loser when it comes to making good souls.

I am pleased that the Gnostic God makes all souls good. He is not the loser Yahweh is.

Do you hope Jesus wins Armageddon, given that he and his twin Yahweh are such immoral gods?

Regards
DL

What or who is Satan?

Does Satan have the same powers as God?

There is no "war" between God and Satan -- at least not from God's perspective.

According to the Scriptures, "Man was made a LITTLE lower than the angels."
And, we are LESS THAN DUST compared with the Creator. Satan can't win a battle against God.God just uses Satan to give Man something to struggle against in this life. If there was no struggle, there would be no character development.

What or who is Satan?

No. Man was made A LITTLE LOWER than the angels. When Satan led his army of demons to overthrow God, they were cast down to earth like lightning. Jesus spoke of it as an eyewitness. No doubt He threw Satan out of heaven

What or who is Satan?

Satan is the opposite to God, not having God's Spirit in that being. Satan made the Universe to be a mess like it is. Satan thinks it is beutiful. Satan used to be called Lucifer. Lucifer was one of the covering cherubs that covered the mercy seat. That fallen being will not identify that beings self, visually seen. That being wants to be worshiped. That being calms no one never saying fear not, don't be afraid, or don't worry when seen as he is. Muhammad saw that being in a cave.

So caring about people is rubbish to you? You think that counsel to control your tongue is rubbish. You want to have religon that is vain. That is sad.
Wasn't it God who killed every person on earth with a flood yet you think that was caring? How about the thousands of kids he condemned to death? Caring also I take it?

You're a dickhead son. You don't have the smarts nor knowledge of the hypocrisy You promote.

Forum List

Back