Irony. So many rely on a Jew for salvation.

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012

The notion of a messiah to save us all from god’s condemnation, at least the latest version, is pure Jewish mythology.

This theology and myth, reality to the literalists, have been accepted by most Christians, while Muslims have replaced Jesus with Mohammad as their savior. They have the same god though.

Christians persecuted Jews for many generations, while worshiping a Jew. That love/hate situations seems to still be around in some areas. It seems that Jews are blamed for killing Jesus, which they did, but at Jesus’ own request and instigation. He wanted badly to test the old messianic myth. He succeeded but failed the test by not returning.

Christians think otherwise and that Jesus succeeded. I really do not know why they ignore their own bible in this as it refutes them.

I do not mind Jews being honored by the Christian and Muslim worlds for giving us the Jesus myth that so many like, but I cannot understand why many Christians and Muslims still hold negative thought towards Jews.

Jews, in scriptures indicated that there are no Jews, gentiles, or division in Christ. Jesus, as the Christ, is said to be the savior for all.

As a Gnostic Christian with no supernatural beliefs at all, I do not believe in this myth, and do not want to be beholden to anyone for my unnecessary salvation.

I would ask those who do believe this story, do you honor the Jews as the root of your religion, or do you hate them for helping Jesus refute the salvation myth?

Regards
DL

The notion of a messiah to save us all from god’s condemnation, at least the latest version, is pure Jewish mythology.

This theology and myth, reality to the literalists, have been accepted by most Christians, while Muslims have replaced Jesus with Mohammad as their savior. They have the same god though.

Christians persecuted Jews for many generations, while worshiping a Jew. That love/hate situations seems to still be around in some areas. It seems that Jews are blamed for killing Jesus, which they did, but at Jesus’ own request and instigation. He wanted badly to test the old messianic myth. He succeeded but failed the test by not returning.

Christians think otherwise and that Jesus succeeded. I really do not know why they ignore their own bible in this as it refutes them.

I do not mind Jews being honored by the Christian and Muslim worlds for giving us the Jesus myth that so many like, but I cannot understand why many Christians and Muslims still hold negative thought towards Jews.

Jews, in scriptures indicated that there are no Jews, gentiles, or division in Christ. Jesus, as the Christ, is said to be the savior for all.

As a Gnostic Christian with no supernatural beliefs at all, I do not believe in this myth, and do not want to be beholden to anyone for my unnecessary salvation.

I would ask those who do believe this story, do you honor the Jews as the root of your religion, or do you hate them for helping Jesus refute the salvation myth?

Regards
DL

Profund lack of knowledge.

Regards
DL

Muhammed is NOT a savior.. In his sermons he tells the people: Save youselves. I cannot save you. Return to the God of Abraham.

To be sure, only the converted Jews said that (i.e., Christians). Otherwise, all through the Scriptures, Jews set themselves apart as a chosen race. They tended to alienate themselves from their larger communities.

Regards
DL

Thanks for supplying whatever you allude to.

Oh wait. All, you a holes have are gratuitous insults.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Muhammed is NOT a savior.. In his sermons he tells the people: Save youselves. I cannot save you. Return to the God of Abraham.

They give him power as a prophet and that is what saves them.

Call him what you will, but that label fits.

Regards
DL

To be sure, only the converted Jews said that (i.e., Christians). Otherwise, all through the Scriptures, Jews set themselves apart as a chosen race. They tended to alienate themselves from their larger communities.

Not surprising that. They were building a more progressive egalitarian and sexually moral society.

I see it as them rebounding from their really ancient tradition of being murderers and thieves due to being nomads before settling down.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Thanks for supplying whatever you allude to.

Oh wait. All, you a holes have are gratuitous insults.

Regards
DL

That wasn't an insult, it is a truth. Everything you've typed shows you don't know anything of scripture. Sorry son, it just is what it is.

Regards
DL

They give him power as a prophet and that is what saves them.

Call him what you will, but that label fits.

Regards
DL

Bedouin have symbiotic relationship with townies. Muhhamed was a messenger.

Bedouin have symbiotic relationship with townies. Muhhamed was a messenger
A messenger of Satan who "transformed himself into an angel of light"

And no marvel, for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light--Apostle Paul

Regards
DL
How many times do I have to correct your lie that Gnostic Christians do not believe in the supernatural?

Gnostic Christians had a difficult time reconciling the OT with the NT. Lot's of people do because they don't understand the OT. So the Gnostics solution was to create two Gods; an evil God of the material world which was the God of the OT and a good God who was the God of the spiritual world which was the God of the NT.

Supernatural beliefs abound in Gnostic Christians.

And no marvel, for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light--Apostle Paul
Suradra,
Apparently you think humans cant be deceived by demons. Does your "funny" mean you're incapable of refuting the warning from the apostle Paul? The best you gotta is a "funny"??

And if you dont believe in God, why are you here?

Suradra,
Apparently you think humans cant be deceived by demons. Does your "funny" mean you're incapable of refuting the warning from the apostle Paul? The best you gotta is a "funny"??

And if you dont believe in God, why are you here?

I don't believe in demons. That belief is primitive and pagan. I do believe in God, but not in the Scofield heresies or futurism.

Regards
DL

Muhammed is NOT a savior.. In his sermons, he ofter said: Save yourselves, I cannot save you. Return to the God of Abraham.

Meanwhile have you read about the stone monuments in Arabia that are 7,000 years old?

New Topics

Forum List

Back