‘A lot would have to go wrong for Biden to lose’: can Allan Lichtman predict the 2024 election?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
He's correct because the Republican Party is clearly poised to once again nominate a lying, sleazy, con artist to run against him. Even if Trump ends up with convictions, which I think is probable, it won't matter. They won't replace him at convention. They'll move forward with their crusade. They will lose the election again, lose the House with it, and fail to win the Senate.

DeSantis and Haley both would have defeated Biden.

He's correct because the Republican Party is clearly poised to once again nominate a lying, sleazy, con artist to run against him. Even if Trump ends up with convictions, which I think is probable, it won't matter. They won't replace him at convention. They'll move forward with their crusade. They will lose the election again, lose the House with it, and fail to win the Senate.

Don't know about DS and Haley. But yes, with the con artist part.

Still people vote policy over people...

Trump don't like.jpg

Probably so. Trump is the worst candidate the Rs could run. Not to mention, people sure do love their pedos.

I find that unlikely.

Both sides have very flawed candidates. I'm not placing any bets on who will win the election because it could go either way.

Im not sure. The party is a long way from a normal stable entity.

The greatest administration in history will conquer again in 2024! Look how good the world is today! I can't wait to see where America and the state of the rest of the world is by the end of his second term in 2028, it will be historic!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back