How Does Taxing the Rich "Help" the Middle Class?

Much more important question is how does taxing the working class and poor benefit the wealthy?

Obey your 1% owners, give them your money. Do not consider your own family's future or your own. Take a second job if one isn't enough and vote a straight Repub ticket because they who openly promise to take more of your earnings.

Just imagine how much better off we'd all be if the rich didn't have to pay any taxes at all.

Much more important question is how does taxing the working class and poor benefit the wealthy?

Obey your 1% owners, give them your money. Do not consider your own family's future or your own. Take a second job if one isn't enough and vote a straight Repub ticket because they who openly promise to take more of your earnings.
answer the fucking question

or just be honest for once if your pathetic life and admit you're an idiot and you just learned that taxing the rich won't help anyone

or just be honest for once if your pathetic life and admit you're an idiot and you just learned that taxing the rich won't help anyone

That IS the answer. And there's more -

Tickle down voodoo could work. It never has but hey, it just might kick in any day now, right?

Higher taxes for the poor and working class means the 1% can buy more tanks we'll never use. That's important because a military that is bigger than the next 13 country's combined isn't nearly big enough.

Just shut up and hand over your money.

Last edited:

That IS the answer numb nuts. And there's more -

Tickle down voodoo could work. It never has but hey, it just might kick in any day now, right?

Higher taxes for the poor and working class means the 1% can buy more tanks we'll never use. That's important because a military that is bigger than the next 13 country's combined isn't nearly big enough.

Just shut up and hand over your money.
you really are a complete and utter sheep.

not one free thought goes through your head, not a single one.

For some reason people think that when the taxes are lowered for the rich it doesnt affect the other groups. Or they KNOW that the middle and lower class gets hit with the missing taxes and tell stories about how everything spending should be lowered.

When spending isnt lowered they still support lower taxes on the rich and say how spending SHOULDVE been lowered. But dont raise those taxes....on the rich. Let the poor and middle pay for it because...

If you taxed the rich their share (WHATS A FAIR SHARE DERP!) the taxes would be lowered on the middle class to adjust, right?

For some reason people think that when the taxes are lowered for the rich it doesnt affect the other groups. Or they KNOW that the middle and lower class gets hit with the missing taxes and tell stories about how everything spending should be lowered.

When spending isnt lowered they still support lower taxes on the rich and say how spending SHOULDVE been lowered. But dont raise those taxes....on the rich. Let the poor and middle pay for it because...

If you taxed the rich their share (WHATS A FAIR SHARE DERP!) the taxes would be lowered on the middle class to adjust, right?
the lower class pays nothing now, so there's no adjustment unless you want to give 1/2 the country money.

but yes, everyones taxes should be lowered, since it's us that drives the economy and not the government.

the lower class pays nothing now, .

stop-just-stop.jpg

the lower class pays nothing now, so there's no adjustment unless you want to give 1/2 the country money.

but yes, everyones taxes should be lowered, since it's us that drives the economy and not the government.

But that's YOU. You said you are poor, so you're paying NOTHING in taxes? So aren't YOU the problem?

the lower class pays nothing now, .

stop-just-stop.jpg
so you are unaware that low income families get 100% of their taxes back.

that's awesome. You are dismissed as a low information voter who's views of anything and everything will forever be suspect.

it doesnt; but it sure does make left-wing nutjobs feel good talkin about it!! ;)

But that's YOU. You said you are poor, so you're paying NOTHING in taxes? So aren't YOU the problem?
I'm single now, so I do pay taxes.

when I was married I paid nothing. We got it all back. But if you think about the cost to send me all my taxes back....

ooops, I asked you to think, sorry

when I was married I paid nothing. We got it all back. But if you think about the cost to send me all my taxes back....

You paid nothing because you're a moocher. Right? You expected to be taken care of by the government. You must be proud.

You paid nothing because you're a moocher. Right? You expected to be taken care of by the government. You must be proud.
aww, making shit up in a pathetic attempt to flame me.

Taxes come out of a paycheck moran.

better luck next time

better luck next time

And? You paid nothing because you're a moocher. People who don't pay taxes are looking to mooch off the rest of us that actually work hard for a living. Why didn't you kick in your fair share???

better luck next time

And? You paid nothing because you're a moocher. People who don't pay taxes are looking to mooch off the rest of us that actually work hard for a living. Why didn't you kick in your fair share???
such as?

I didn't set the numbers, moronic leftist like you did. The tax system is set the way you want it, not me. So suck it my bitch, and while your at it, pick me up sammich.

Forum List

Back