How Does Taxing the Rich "Help" the Middle Class?

I have no problems with the poor, I have problems with hypocrites. You happen to be both.

The fact that you can't see your own hypocrisy explains a lot. You support a party that blames the countries problems on the poor and comes up with 'solutions' that favor the rich. And you as a poor person support that. Oh I get it, it's those OTHER poor people that are the problem, not you. Right?

Simply amazing.
Your lying to support your idiocy

cons have no problem with the working poor only a problem with the poor that refuse to work.

But you knew that and lied about it and about me.

good luck with becoming a man someday, you're seriously going to need help

MORE right wing garbage

Contrary to "Entitlement Society" Rhetoric, Over Nine-Tenths of Entitlement Benefits Go to Elderly, Disabled, or Working Households

Moreover, the vast bulk of that 9 percent goes for medical care, unemployment insurance benefits (which individuals must have a significant work history to receive), Social Security survivor benefits for the children and spouses of deceased workers, and Social Security benefits for retirees between ages 62 and 64. Seven out of the 9 percentage points go for one of these four purposes.

Contrary to "Entitlement Society" Rhetoric, Over Nine-Tenths of Entitlement Benefits Go to Elderly, Disabled, or Working Households | Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

Right-wing-myths-debunked.jpg

what part of the elderly getting their SS is over your dumb fucking moronic head?
What part of Disabled is to much for your epic idiocy to grasp?

you are, w/o doubt the dumbest pile of dog shit here. Olny TM could give you a shred of competition and only shaman could link useless garbage better than you

Yes, AFTER your useless talking points ARE DESTROYED WITH REAL DATA AND EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE, that there is a mass of useless moochers is debunked, go on a rampage of BS. Shocking Bubs
your fake evidence is so fake that only a moron would think it's true

oh wait...

alexjonesdebate.jpg

We have the largest military in history and got beaten by a bunch of box cutters

A lot of military spending is intelligence so we can know the enemy. Clinton gutted that portion big time and that enabled box cutters to take us down. Bush and Cheney built it back up and Obama has left it alone.

Bush and Cheney did nothing to fight terrorism. They even refused to meet with their top terrorism expert. Bush did not want to be known for fighting terrorism, he wanted something big....like resurrecting Star Wars or invading Iraq

9-11 showed how ill-prepared Bush was and he used it to get his war with Iraq

You might have a position if not for Clinton NSA Director Sandy Berger stealing and destroying classified documents pertaining to 9-11. Also, why did Clinton Deputy Attorney General Jamie Gorelick hide behind the 9-11 Commission panel and NOT answer questions about her memo sealing off law enforcement intelligence sharing?

There is no credible explanation to dispute or justify these facts other than the Clinton Administration had much to hide regarding their role. Otherwise, it would have been a "slam dunk " against Bush.

I will make a bargain with the Republicans.
If they will stop telling lies about Democrats,
we will stop telling the truth about them.
Adlai Stevenson

`

"Clinton's advisors met nearly weekly on how to stop bin Laden ...
I didn't detect that kind of focus from the Bush adminsitration."
Two Star General Donald Kerrick

Let's look at the results of those meetings: How many times did Clinton have the opportunity to take out bin Laden or trade intelligence to get him? He gutted his own intelligence budget at the request of his Leftist base so couple lack of leadership and much complacency, there was clearly a lot of talk and no action.

Clinton made a cruise missile attack on bin laden

Bush turned the other way and allowed him to escape into Pakistan. The, rather than follow him into Pakistan, he decided to invade Iraq

Ooops

Forum List

Back