Homeland Security - shut it down

Yep, just like when you said the very same thing 9 months before you lost the senate, you guys can cry in your cherios but it won't make any difference in the end, the majority of Americans are fed up with your bullshit.
The loss was entirely expected, dummy. It's a two-party system.

Not on the level that it happened... And not after Obama said his policies were being judged by the voters in that election.
That changed nothing, dummy. It's a cycle, how long before you morons learn that?

Bullshit, it was a super cycle, something no one expected, and you on the fagot left are just saying that to try to save face. You know you're full of shit, just like we do.
Try looking up how many seats you have to defend, in a Presidential election no less. You're fucked, for that round at least, you just don't know it.

You keep thinking that, all politics are local and people aren't going to forget the commiecrats blind support for your dear leaders lawlessness. Trust me they will be reminded again and again.

Not on the level that it happened... And not after Obama said his policies were being judged by the voters in that election.
That changed nothing, dummy. It's a cycle, how long before you morons learn that?

Bullshit, it was a super cycle, something no one expected, and you on the fagot left are just saying that to try to save face. You know you're full of shit, just like we do.
Try looking up how many seats you have to defend, in a Presidential election no less. You're fucked, for that round at least, you just don't know it.

You keep thinking that, all politics are local and people aren't going to forget the commiecrats blind support for your dear leaders lawlessness. Trust me they will be reminded again and again.
I've watched US politics for decades and learned long ago to never trust a Texas shit-kicker.

Yep, just like when you said the very same thing 9 months before you lost the senate, you guys can cry in your cherios but it won't make any difference in the end, the majority of Americans are fed up with your bullshit.

The problem that Obama faced was that his policies are widely unpopular... The economy is stagnate unless you're talking about the stock market in witch the FED-R dumped trillions on to prop up and build a giant ass fucking bubble. The average voter no longer likes Obama and feel he is incompetent and worse untrustworthy... Didn't he win most untrusted President in US history just like a year ago?

If you didn't see everyone as peeons with pitchforks you would be able to see passed your arrogance fueled bu your over abundance of ignorance.

Obama simply lied like no President has ever lied before. He was suppose to be great but here we are watching you defend him trying to keep and expanded Homeland security from being shut down. a full on 180 from what his "base" voted for.

Just FYI, the elite in a society like you claim to love usually end up killed by the peeons.

China and India are going to become seriously powerful over the next 20 years. America can't sit on our ass and go back to the 1780s!

Almost relevant to the conversation... If we just cut key words out and added a few sentences having nothing to do with what you are talking about.

Making progress my lil progressive pet!

I've watched US politics for decades and learned long ago to never trust a Texas shit-kicker.

It took you decades to learn that?

Holy fuck lol!

It took you decades to learn that?

Holy fuck lol!
Not what I said, dummy. You are none too bright.

Just proves you still have a lot to learn.

Decades, that plural... so 20 years at least.... It took you twenty+ fuckin years to realize to not trust a Texan shit kicker???? No wonder you like the idea of a dictator/King, you have a serious learning disorder that has rendered you politically retarded!

This is far more fun than "taking off" and knowing PMH is sitting there alone in his room thinking about me beating off. Waaaay more fun.

Decades, that plural... so 20 years at least.... It took you twenty+ fuckin years to realize to not trust a Texan shit kicker???? No wonder you like the idea of a dictator/King, you have a serious learning disorder that has rendered you politically retarded!
I didn't say that either. English is apparently not your first language.

I wish that were true, but it hasn't been for a long time now.

The learning process for you has slowed down that much huh?

That statement is proof positive as to how ignorant you really are, no one knows everything, although I'm sure you have convinced yourself that you do.

It's down to one of two things. We either fund the DHS without giving illegals amnesty and our tax dollars.

Or we do what the democrats want and sacrifice our own safety in order to provide illegals benefits they never earned nor deserve.

It's not that hard to figure out.

Forum List

Back