Homeland Security - shut it down

WHAT, defending HS, PMH is a neocon!!!???!?!?!?!

lolz you're so easy to roll, bitcha~
Thought you went to go jerk off? You should have, that would have amounted to something.

Uhh no, I didn't leave to "jerk off".... Why that's the first thing that comes to your mind is all you buddy~

Anyways, PMH I do love how dumb you make the left look. So plz.... as you were saying.... Ruling class, Obama taking America back into Iraq is great, Bush ending the Iraq war is evil, Republicans not funding HS bad Obama great for expanding it, blah blah blah. Continue.
You got the ruling class right, like the Founders, that's all though.

Hamilton was "a" founder, he was also kicked out of the country for being a dumb lil bitcha~
Couldn't care less.

And that's why you will always remain an ignorant worker bee.

If you won't send a clean bill to the White House, if you want to play politics with America's internal security, then you get nothing, and you deserve the blame for any stupid shit that goes down. By all means, play that game, the voters will remember who really hates America and it ain't Obama.

Funding Fight Poses Dangers for the G.O.P.
By CARL HULSE and ASHLEY PARKERFEB. 23, 2015

WASHINGTON — After promising an era of responsible governing and an end to federal shutdowns, congressional Republicans find themselves mired in an immigration fight that could cause funding for the Department of Homeland Security to run out on Friday.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/24/u...-immigration-poses-risks-for-republicans.html

What a fucking drama queen, 87% of DHS are essential and will stay on the job the only people that can be furloughed will be the administrative people many of which are processing the paperwork for the illegals. So I say shut the fucker down until our constitutional expert residing in the white house remembers that congress has the power of the purse and has every constitutional right to defund his bullshit executive action.
I wasn't kidding, shut it down, and the American voter will remember. You want to play chicken, then reach into pants and find your balls, otherwise STFU.

Yep, just like when you said the very same thing 9 months before you lost the senate, you guys can cry in your cherios but it won't make any difference in the end, the majority of Americans are fed up with your bullshit.
The loss was entirely expected, dummy. It's a two-party system.

Not on the level that it happened... And not after Obama said his policies were being judged by the voters in that election.
That changed nothing, dummy. It's a cycle, how long before you morons learn that?

If you won't send a clean bill to the White House, if you want to play politics with America's internal security, then you get nothing, and you deserve the blame for any stupid shit that goes down. By all means, play that game, the voters will remember who really hates America and it ain't Obama.

WASHINGTON — After promising an era of responsible governing and an end to federal shutdowns, congressional Republicans find themselves mired in an immigration fight that could cause funding for the Department of Homeland Security to run out on Friday.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/24/u...-immigration-poses-risks-for-republicans.html
Who's worried? We have enough guns.

Thought you went to go jerk off? You should have, that would have amounted to something.

Uhh no, I didn't leave to "jerk off".... Why that's the first thing that comes to your mind is all you buddy~

Anyways, PMH I do love how dumb you make the left look. So plz.... as you were saying.... Ruling class, Obama taking America back into Iraq is great, Bush ending the Iraq war is evil, Republicans not funding HS bad Obama great for expanding it, blah blah blah. Continue.

Hamilton was "a" founder, he was also kicked out of the country for being a dumb lil bitcha~
Couldn't care less.
I'm an Elite, dummy. I work for clients, not the man.

The people voted against identity politics and shit like Furgason last November. On the otherhand, people voted 60% for legalizion of pot and 60% for every single minimum wage increase. People didn't vote to see their infrastructure, science programs or ssi defunded.

WHAT, defending HS, PMH is a neocon!!!???!?!?!?!

lolz you're so easy to roll, bitcha~

The only thing defunding infrastructure, science and r&d is going to do is make China, India and the rest of the developing and developed world laugh. You belong in a insane house for the totally fucked up.

You need to realize that you spam the same fucking sentence so often that you do it even when it has nothing to do with the fucking conversation.... That;'s why people have come to not like you and tune you out~

Who's worried? We have enough guns.
Yeah, like those will help you.

The people voted against identity politics and shit like Furgason last November. On the otherhand, people voted 60% for legalizion of pot and 60% for every single minimum wage increase. People didn't vote to see their infrastructure, science programs or ssi defunded.

Actually they did, Obama said the election was about his policies and his policies are to grow the fuck out of Government.

Couldn't care less.

Oh wow.... So you think you would lead people LOLOLOZLZOLZOZLZOLZOZLZOLZZZzz~

Couldn't care less.

You will more than likely live your life and die a nobody. You have no idea what it takes to be elite.

What a fucking drama queen, 87% of DHS are essential and will stay on the job the only people that can be furloughed will be the administrative people many of which are processing the paperwork for the illegals. So I say shut the fucker down until our constitutional expert residing in the white house remembers that congress has the power of the purse and has every constitutional right to defund his bullshit executive action.
I wasn't kidding, shut it down, and the American voter will remember. You want to play chicken, then reach into pants and find your balls, otherwise STFU.

Yep, just like when you said the very same thing 9 months before you lost the senate, you guys can cry in your cherios but it won't make any difference in the end, the majority of Americans are fed up with your bullshit.

OK, what ever you say.

Couldn't care less.

No interest. Humans are a disease. You need a benevolent dictator and that ain't me.

Couldn't care less.

No interest. Humans are a disease. You need a benevolent dictator and that ain't me.

Wut?

Are you telling me what I need is a dictator because you are one of the uber elite that leads people? Because you're not convincing... despite the fact that you have "clients." I have hundreds of clients at my business that I own, lolz.

Couldn't care less.

You will more than likely live your life and die a nobody. You have no idea what it takes to be elite.
You have no idea who I am but all humans are nobodies, a very rare few just make the books for a time. You confuse being an elite with being a celebrity, and they are nothing alike.

Not on the level that it happened... And not after Obama said his policies were being judged by the voters in that election.
That changed nothing, dummy. It's a cycle, how long before you morons learn that?

Bullshit, it was a super cycle, something no one expected, and you on the fagot left are just saying that to try to save face. You know you're full of shit, just like we do.

Couldn't care less.

Wut?
Are you telling me what I need is a dictator because you are one of the uber elite that leads people? Because you're not convincing... despite the fact that you have "clients." I have hundreds of clients at my business that I own, lolz.
If you have hundreds then you sell shit, like a T-shirt shop. My clients pay me just to be available. Nothing at all like your shop.

Bullshit, it was a super cycle, something no one expected, and you on the fagot left are just saying that to try to save face. You know you're full of shit, just like we do.
Try looking up how many seats you have to defend, in a Presidential election no less. You're fucked, for that round at least, you just don't know it.

OK, what ever you say.
Yep, because what I said was entirely true.

Wut?
If you have hundreds then you sell shit, like a T-shirt shop. My clients pay me just to be available. Nothing at all like your shop.

lol, man... you're so funny.

What is the business you do? What do your clients pay you for? I mean, you're an elite, brag a lil....

And no, I don't own a T-shirt shop, not that i see what's wrong with that... But I guess you look down on people for something like what their job is haha.

Wut?

lol, man... you're so funny.

What is the business you do? What do your clients pay you for? I mean, you're an elite, brag a lil....

And no, I don't own a T-shirt shop, not that i see what's wrong with that... But I guess you look down on people for something like what their job is haha.
My business is none of yours. You should know that by now.

Forum List

Back