Homeland Security - shut it down

The left loves their new and improved secret police. I didn't like HSD when D-lite Bush created it and I like it even less now with the full-bore fascists in power.

If you won't send a clean bill to the White House, if you want to play politics with America's internal security, then you get nothing, and you deserve the blame for any stupid shit that goes down. By all means, play that game, the voters will remember who really hates America and it ain't Obama.

Funding Fight Poses Dangers for the G.O.P.
By CARL HULSE and ASHLEY PARKERFEB. 23, 2015

WASHINGTON — After promising an era of responsible governing and an end to federal shutdowns, congressional Republicans find themselves mired in an immigration fight that could cause funding for the Department of Homeland Security to run out on Friday.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/24/u...-immigration-poses-risks-for-republicans.html

What a fucking drama queen, 87% of DHS are essential and will stay on the job the only people that can be furloughed will be the administrative people many of which are processing the paperwork for the illegals. So I say shut the fucker down until our constitutional expert residing in the white house remembers that congress has the power of the purse and has every constitutional right to defund his bullshit executive action.

If you won't send a clean bill to the White House, if you want to play politics with America's internal security, then you get nothing, and you deserve the blame for any stupid shit that goes down. By all means, play that game, the voters will remember who really hates America and it ain't Obama.

WASHINGTON — After promising an era of responsible governing and an end to federal shutdowns, congressional Republicans find themselves mired in an immigration fight that could cause funding for the Department of Homeland Security to run out on Friday.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/24/u...-immigration-poses-risks-for-republicans.html

What a fucking drama queen, 87% of DHS are essential and will stay on the job the only people that can be furloughed will be the administrative people many of which are processing the paperwork for the illegals. So I say shut the fucker down until our constitutional expert residing in the white house remembers that congress has the power of the purse and has every constitutional right to defund his bullshit executive action.
I wasn't kidding, shut it down, and the American voter will remember. You want to play chicken, then reach into pants and find your balls, otherwise STFU.

Hey, I got what I needed. I saw PMH make a fool of himself again, I'm out. Night bitchz~
Nothing foolish about letting who should rule actually rule. The fool is you, who wants a democracy, something the Founders feared greatly, for good reason.

I don't want a democracy, wtf are you making up bullshit for as you go lol. Oh, because you're a dumb mother fucker who needs rich people to lead you.

I don't.

Actually I have come up with a Government idea that I do like, and it's nothing close to Democracy... But it's about as far from a king as you can get.

BTW, Hitler depended on small minded people like you, true story. A legitimate time to mock someone by invoking Hitler lolz!

Hey, I got what I needed. I saw PMH make a fool of himself again, I'm out. Night bitchz~
Nothing foolish about letting who should rule actually rule. The fool is you, who wants a democracy, something the Founders feared greatly, for good reason.

I don't want a democracy, wtf are you making up bullshit for as you go lol. Oh, because you're a dumb mother fucker who needs rich people to lead you.

I don't.

Actually I have come up with a Government idea that I do like, and it's nothing close to Democracy... But it's about as far from a king as you can get.

BTW, Hitler depended on small minded people like you, true story. A legitimate time to mock someone by invoking Hitler lolz!
What, no Democracy? Fascist.

I don't.

WHAT, defending HS, PMH is a neocon!!!???!?!?!?!

lolz you're so easy to roll, bitcha~

I don't.

Thought you went to go jerk off? You should have, that would have amounted to something.

Most people wouldn't call the willingness to shut something down a defense, even most of the ones as stupid as you.

I wasn't kidding, shut it down, and the American voter will remember. You want to play chicken, then reach into pants and find your balls, otherwise STFU.

Yep, just like when you said the very same thing 9 months before you lost the senate, you guys can cry in your cherios but it won't make any difference in the end, the majority of Americans are fed up with your bullshit.

I don't.

Thought you went to go jerk off? You should have, that would have amounted to something.

Uhh no, I didn't leave to "jerk off".... Why that's the first thing that comes to your mind is all you buddy~

Anyways, PMH I do love how dumb you make the left look. So plz.... as you were saying.... Ruling class, Obama taking America back into Iraq is great, Bush ending the Iraq war is evil, Republicans not funding HS bad Obama great for expanding it, blah blah blah. Continue.

Yep, just like when you said the very same thing 9 months before you lost the senate, you guys can cry in your cherios but it won't make any difference in the end, the majority of Americans are fed up with your bullshit.

Lol, you're a joke... Don't you know the Republican party is dead and they can't win anymore elections! It was announced many times on these very boards. Pay attention! 2016 is already won by Democrats~

I don't.

Uhh no, I didn't leave to "jerk off".... Why that's the first thing that comes to your mind is all you buddy~

Anyways, PMH I do love how dumb you make the left look. So plz.... as you were saying.... Ruling class, Obama taking America back into Iraq is great, Bush ending the Iraq war is evil, Republicans not funding HS bad Obama great for expanding it, blah blah blah. Continue.
You got the ruling class right, like the Founders, that's all though.

I don't.

Hamilton was "a" founder, he was also kicked out of the country for being a dumb lil bitcha~

The loss was entirely expected, dummy. It's a two-party system.

Hamilton was "a" founder, he was also kicked out of the country for being a dumb lil bitcha~
Couldn't care less.

The only thing defunding infrastructure, science and r&d is going to do is make China, India and the rest of the developing and developed world laugh. You belong in a insane house for the totally fucked up.

The loss was entirely expected, dummy. It's a two-party system.

Not on the level that it happened... And not after Obama said his policies were being judged by the voters in that election.

Forum List

Back