Homeland Security - shut it down

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If you won't send a clean bill to the White House, if you want to play politics with America's internal security, then you get nothing, and you deserve the blame for any stupid shit that goes down. By all means, play that game, the voters will remember who really hates America and it ain't Obama.

Funding Fight Poses Dangers for the G.O.P.
By CARL HULSE and ASHLEY PARKERFEB. 23, 2015

WASHINGTON — After promising an era of responsible governing and an end to federal shutdowns, congressional Republicans find themselves mired in an immigration fight that could cause funding for the Department of Homeland Security to run out on Friday.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/24/u...-immigration-poses-risks-for-republicans.html

Avorysuds

Gold Member
Reaction score

dblack

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Avorysuds

Gold Member
Reaction score
Didn't Obama expand that?
By leaps and bounds. Shutting it down would be one of the best things that could happen for the future of this country.
Go for it...
I'm ok with that. But then unlike you I don't believe the country should be run by the few and the rich.
???
What? PMH agrees with Hamilton, only the rich should run the country. He actually told me so in another thread.

OP
PaintMyHouse

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Avorysuds

Gold Member
Reaction score
By leaps and bounds. Shutting it down would be one of the best things that could happen for the future of this country.
Go for it...
I'm ok with that. But then unlike you I don't believe the country should be run by the few and the rich.
You can believe anything you like, but reality doesn't care now does it?

Lol, you said it.

dblack

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Go for it...
???
What? PMH agrees with Hamilton, only the rich should run the country. He actually told me so in another thread.
My mistake, I thought you were responding to my post. Please disregard.

OP
PaintMyHouse

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Go for it...
???
The Elites. The pitchforks can't think their way out of a wet paper bag.

Avorysuds

Gold Member
Reaction score
Go for it...
???
My mistake, I thought you were responding to my post. Please disregard.

=)

Avorysuds

Gold Member
Reaction score
Go for it...
???
The Elites. The pitchforks can't think their way out of a wet paper bag.

Thank you... The Rich, the few... At least you can be honest, not right, but honest. I'll give you that.

dblack

Platinum Member
Reaction score

1stRambo

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yo, "Clean Bill?" The Democrats never heard of that in two ways? Bill Clinton and Bills passed by Congress!

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List