Truth is the mortal enemy of the Biden administration

Bullshit. Trumps a liar but no more than any other politician. You loons have a pathological hatred of Trump that is dangerous.
trump has set the new record for lies.30, 500 + . Hard for anyone to get close to that , let alone beat it. You must be as delusional as he is.TDS much !

trump has set the new record for lies.30, 500 + . Hard for anyone to get close to that , let alone beat it. You must be as delusional as he is.TDS much !
Riiiight. I don't even like Trump but I bet a partisan hack like yourself believes Biden, who has been nothing but a politician his entire adult life has never told a lie.

Riiiight. I don't even like Trump but I bet a partisan hack like yourself believes Biden, who has been nothing but a politician his entire adult life has never told a lie.
Incorrect , Biden is a good man but he is a politician and like ALL politicians he's good at telling facts that support his position and leaving out facts that don't but he's also truthful when it comes to his failings and even lies on occasion
trump has taken lies to a whole new level and may even believe his lies. Remember he thinks he's PERFECT. He doesn't seem to realize he's only a human being , that makes him.a total fool as well as one of the biggest liars ever.

Forum List

Back