Holy Crap Tine E, look at the Antarctic Sea Ice Extent!

Where are the predictions/projections/forecasts based on no AGW that have come to pass?

For that matter, where are the successful model runs that don't use AGW? Didn't I ask for those quite some time back? In fact, repeatedly. What's the hold up dude? If you're right, the models will certainly show it. Right?

The sceptics have made no predictions. We merely show the AGW predictions to be false and win. That's how science works. Further, no AGW model has EVER been found correct. Not one.

At least meteorologists are 80% correct for the next day.

The sceptics have made no predictions. We merely show the AGW predictions to be false and win.

Let us know when you get around to doing that even once.

All the denialists failed hard in this thread, because they were so ignorant of the science. They had no idea how Antarctic air temps were warming, and that AGW science had perfectly predicted the sea ice growth and the exact reasons for it many years ago. And when I pointed that out, the denialists went into a group sulk. If they had some class, they would have thanked me for the education.

Where are the predictions/projections/forecasts based on no AGW that have come to pass?

For that matter, where are the successful model runs that don't use AGW? Didn't I ask for those quite some time back? In fact, repeatedly. What's the hold up dude? If you're right, the models will certainly show it. Right?

Nobody's paying just to learn how the climate works.. All that actual knowledge of how stuff works is irrelevent.. Aint a UN crisis is it?? It's happening in places.. Where CO2 isn't the primary control knob for the climate system.

Hey NOAA --- Give me $10Mill to show you a flat-lined temperature line? What do you want to be demonstrated? Temperature IS NOT a Climate System.. A Climate System is when you can follow the gradient of the Tropics/Poles thermal path and account for stuff like PDOs, AMOs, and Ocean Storage. When you KNOW something about the heat gets to 500meters and WHEN it matters again (if ever) to the surface climate.. A REAL climate description would explain delayed transfers of heat to the poles and cooling oscillations of the oceans due to loss of ice in strategic Polar locations..

Judith Curry is on the case --- go read her stuff.. She actually has a multi-disciplinary team working on that..

There has been oodles of research that would support your contentions were they correct. And there has been oodles of research covering thermal gradients, PDOs, AMOs, ocean storage, transfer functions and a thousand things neither you nor I ever thought about. That science doesn't KNOW EVERYTHING is why it gets done. If you want to get on science's case because they can't answer every question, you might as well light that torch and walk back into the cave.

So, Judith Curry has assembled a multi-disciplinary team. That's impressive. Have they created a successful GCM that doesn't use AGW? What have they found? What alternative predictions have they made? Have they found that all our warming is from the slow rise of TSI filtered through some complex, non-linear storage process that manages to hold yottajoules of thermal energy without increasing its own temperature?

The sceptics have made no predictions. We merely show the AGW predictions to be false and win. That's how science works. Further, no AGW model has EVER been found correct. Not one.

At least meteorologists are 80% correct for the next day.

The hell you have not. You have consistantly predicted a cooling. And we do not see that happening at all. AUH;

UAH v5.6 Global Temperature Update for Dec. 2013: +0.27 Deg. C « Roy Spencer, PhD

And why do you think it's doing that?

MAAT%2070-90S%20HadCRUT4%20Since1900.gif

Not because the place is getting any colder. Perhaps because of a warmer ocean surrounding the place.

Whatever you say s0n!!!

If the whole northern hemisphere turned to ice, these goofballs would be saying its because of the warmer ocean surrounding the place.:D They'd still be on the established phoney narrative.

Its like a guy having a giant mole grow bigger and bigger on his face and stating, "Nothing to worry about here......my beauty mark is just expanding!!!":up:

Oh Yeah.. There's an AGW prediction for everything aint there?

A couple days ago there was a prediction that I would get 10 inches of snow. Turned out to be half that.

Gee, sorry about that. So here are my wishes for you to get 10 times that.:razz:

That seems to be what you all are hoping for. The climate is always going to be in a state of change. And right now, the Earth is in an ice age. So there's only two possibilities. 1) The Earth can warm, and move toward an end to the current ice age. Or 2) The Earth can cool and move toward expanded global ice sheets across most of planet's land surface. Clearly, the latter is your dream world.

The sceptics have made no predictions. We merely show the AGW predictions to be false and win.

Let us know when you get around to doing that even once.

All the denialists failed hard in this thread, because they were so ignorant of the science. They had no idea how Antarctic air temps were warming, and that AGW science had perfectly predicted the sea ice growth and the exact reasons for it many years ago. And when I pointed that out, the denialists went into a group sulk. If they had some class, they would have thanked me for the education.

That's starting to sound silly now Mammy.. Since you've been unable to produce DATA to show any AArctic OCEAN warming trend leading to INCREASED precipt that helped to build this sea ice...

Especially with pages of graphs and data that COUNTER your claim.. So rack it up or stick it. All we got is INCREASED sea ice, a stuck bunch of AGW ice experts in the summertime, and you STILL claiming it's about more PRECIPT and warmer waters..

Want to REMAIN marginal?? I'll go back to sulking now... No Thanks...

and you STILL claiming it's about more PRECIPT and warmer waters..

Given I have never claimed or implied any such thing, you really ought to explain why you're flat out lying about me. If it was just due to stupidity, say so and apologize. If you don't do that, I'll know your dishonesty was deliberate.

and you STILL claiming it's about more PRECIPT and warmer waters..

Given I have never claimed or implied any such thing, you really ought to explain why you're flat out lying about me. If it was just due to stupidity, say so and apologize. If you don't do that, I'll know your dishonesty was deliberate.

I'd apologize, but I'm not lying.. I thought this prediction of Your Prophets foretold of increased AArctic sea because of MORE PRECIPT and WARMER Ocean Waters.. Did the Prophecy change? Or I am I confusing it with an alternate failed prophecy???

Mamooth,

Climate scientists did predict increased precipitation in the Antarctic from a warmer Southern Ocean. The precipitation did not take place. It may, perhaps, be due to that effect FCT identified for us a few days ago where evaporation didn't stop at lower levels of the atmosphere and form clouds, but moved higher and... didn't. That, of course, was the paper that stated rather strenuously that this failure of warming to produce nice fuzzy, reflective, albedo-increasing clouds means CO2 climate sensitivity could be a lot closer to 5C than to 3C.

Forum List

Back