AGW Model Hacked!

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Uninformed sources have provided me with the source code for the IPCC AGW Model.

Here it is:

<Insert Any Weather Event> is caused by Manmade Global Warming.

Doubt me?

Try it for yourself and see

Conservatives really shouldn't try sarcasm, given how they suck so badly at it.

Here's a hint, kooks. For sarcasm to work, it has to be based somewhat on reality. Since denialist 'tard rambling isn't even remotely based on reality, the sarcasm based on it fails hard.

Uninformed sources have provided me with the source code for the IPCC AGW Model.

Here it is:

Doubt me?

Amatures....If you don't know XML, just say so...

<AGW>
<Weather>
<event>**Insert weather event here**</event>
</Weather>
</AGW>

Here's a hint, kooks. For sarcasm to work, it has to be based somewhat on reality. Since denialist 'tard rambling isn't even remotely based on reality, the sarcasm based on it fails hard.

<Liberals are funny> because of Manmade Global Warming

Here it is:

Doubt me?

Amatures....If you don't know XML, just say so...

<AGW>
<Weather>
<event>**Insert weather event here**</event>
</Weather>
</AGW>

LOL

D'oh!

Naww its all written in ancient languages..

Looks more like

Do While (Weatherevent)
If Event(I).news = "EXTREME" Then
Print "Its Global Warming"
Else If Event.type = "science" Then
Print "We predicted That"
End If

I = I + 1
Read #MoreNews
Loop

Last edited:

Well, they shouldn't try it on lberals. You guys are so tight assed bitter that you lack even the vestigial sense of humor required to appreciate it.

Oh, we understand conservative humor, exactly as we understand a 4-year-old boy telling toilet jokes. While we find some amusement in both because of how cute they are, we don't get why a grownup would find either to be side-splitters.

Last edited:
Oh, we understand conservative humor, exactly as we understand a 4-year-old boy telling toilet jokes. While we find some amusement in both because of how cute they are, we don't get why a grownup would find either to be side-splitters.
spoken like a true tight assed, humorless liberal.

Forum List

Back