Greenland Ice Shelves Collapsing

Greenland Ice thicker than ever . Bit like you Crock .

See last sentence in my recently published Master Topic on the staggering temperature decrease in western Antarctica .
Where you desperately showed some bum info based on laughable models .

Greenland Ice thicker than ever . Bit like you Crock .

See last sentence in my recently published Master Topic on the staggering temperature decrease in western Antarctica .
Where you desperately showed some bum info based on laughable models .
well know that if the observed isn't what crock wants to see, then the observed is wrong not the models.

luiza , what's fake?
The old Crock is .
One of these old fashioned fake science afficianados addicted to IPCC false science , using models that never work .

Has failed to notice the energy effect of the Sun which dwarfs puny efforts by us to pollute and harm our planet .

The old Crock is .
One of these old fashioned fake science afficianados addicted to IPCC false science , using models that never work .

Has failed to notice the energy effect of the Sun which dwarfs puny efforts by us to pollute and harm our planet .
ok, was trying to figure that out.

The only thing statistically invalid in that graph is the connection between proxy and instrumented data and that is only because he's being a stickler. The instrumented data are valid. The proxy data are valid. You act as if Marcott had said the whole thing was a lie. Try again.

Let's see a fucking link.

The hot spot has been found by at least four different groups and was meaningless in regard to AGW in any case. ANY form of warming should produce a tropospheric hot spot. It's absence didn't refute AGW. It said that either no warming factor would produce a hot spot or that it wasn't being seen.

You are such a liar.

I posted the evidence numerous times already which you IGNORED because you can't address it!

Here is what Marcott stated about that red uptick for the 20th time:

20th century portion of our paleotemperature stack is not statistically robust, cannot be considered representative of global temperature changes, and therefore is not the basis of any of our conclusions.

LINK

Your propensity to lie is well known after all I corrected you on this around 20 times already.

I have never challenged what Marcott said. I have challenged your apparent assumption that Marcott was saying the entire dataset was faulty. He could have left the instrument data completely off the thing. It was irrelevant and can be had from a dozen different sources.

I have never challenged what Marcott said. I have challenged your apparent assumption that Marcott was saying the entire dataset was faulty. He could have left the instrument data completely off the thing. It was irrelevant and can be had from a dozen different sources.

Your continual barrage of lies is all you have left here again for the 21st time with large red bolding showing what he stated.

20th century portion of our paleotemperature stack is not statistically robust, cannot be considered representative of global temperature changes, and therefore is not the basis of any of our conclusions.

That is all I ever talk about; this is my entire quote stop your LYING!

His THESIS paper doesn't have that 20th Century uptick on it at all it was added by someone else not him who has clearly disavowed it.

Every time the Co2 FRAUD claims "the ice is melting" ask them for ONE SINGLE PHOTO of a landmark sinking.

They cannot have it both ways. They claim the oceans are rising because of all the ice melting. Well, the oceans are not rising, and hence the claim of dangerous ice melt is outed immediately as COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

To unwitting Troll Crock

Occasionally we all get a Crick in the neck .
But Crock is a Crick in the brain and the neck .

Take up a hobby Crock .
Collect crockery -- cracked Meissen , Spode and Royal Albert .
Or clocks -- Crick , crock , cuckoo .

W. Shakespeare , As You Like It

• Funny
Reactions: EMH
To unwitting Troll Crock

Occasionally we all get a Crick in the neck .
But Crock is a Crick in the brain and the neck .

Take up a hobby Crock .
Collect crockery -- cracked Meissen , Spode and Royal Albert .
Or clocks -- Crick , crock , cuckoo .

W. Shakespeare , As You Like It
That is the first poetry anyone has ever written in my honor. What can I say?

I posted the evidence numerous times already which you IGNORED because you can't address it!

Here is what Marcott stated about that red uptick for the 20th time:

LINK

Your propensity to lie is well known after all I corrected you on this around 20 times already.
and here is what Marcott Said Most Recently for the Third or Fourth Time.
So you are knowingly LYING hoping I'm not around.

Yes and I REFUTED you AS ALWAYS re Marcott as you were using OBSOLETE Citations.

How about Marcott 2021 ? (not 2013, NOT pre 2009 decades)

• NATURE PODCAST
    10 November 2021 Nature

Climate special: the past and future of the Earth's climate​

Reassessing 24,000 years of global temperatures, and on the ground at COP26.
[......]

Interviewee: Shaun Marcott
"..The past record provides perspective. Papers like this basically point out, just at the very basic level, what has happened before and where we are in that context and where we’re heading towards. In a Prior paper that we had, we said statistically we don’t really know if today is any warmer than what we call the warm period of the last 10,000 years.
This paper has said actually, We’ve Left what was Normal.

That’s an important perspective to have when you think about where We’re off to, considering these Temperatures that we’re Trajecting towards, as far we know, we Haven’t seen in 50 Million years or so, and the world was a lot Different then."".

[......]
Nature
Climate special: the past and future of the Earth's climate
- - - -

Sunset Tommy cannot even debate Climate!
He Dumps an article from somewhere (like WTFUWT) and says: ""You must refute this paper or you lose.""

WUWT Tommy himself is NOT EVEN CONVERSANT on the topic, and unlike me cannot lay out his position AND/OR why.
He put me on IGNORE after my SIX attempts to make him explain his position on warming and whether and if it was even warming at all.
He could Not!!

He prefers the motor mouth Crick who Unlike me doesn't Crush him with 100%/180° Rebuttal as I just did above AGAIN using his own source: Marcott.
(He Fallaciously/ posted COLD WEATHER DAYS in Skooker's anti-Science "Skeptics Winning" thread as if it was Not warming, but in fact cooling.)

So here Again: ANOTHER SUNSET for TOMMY.

`

and here is what Marcott Said Most Recently for the Third or Fourth Time.

Yes and I REFUTED you AS ALWAYS re Marcott as you were using OBSOLETE Citations.

• NATURE PODCAST
    10 November 2021 Nature

[......]

"..The past record provides perspective. Papers like this basically point out, just at the very basic level, what has happened before and where we are in that context and where we’re heading towards. In a Prior paper that we had, we said statistically we don’t really know if today is any warmer than what we call the warm period of the last 10,000 years.
That’s an important perspective to have when you think about where We’re off to, considering these Temperatures that we’re Trajecting towards, as far we know, we Haven’t seen in 50 Million years or so, and the world was a lot Different then."".
[......]
Nature
- - - -

He Dumps an article from somewhere (like WTFUWT) and says: ""You must refute this paper or you lose.""

WUWT Tommy himself is NOT EVEN CONVERSANT on the topic, and unlike me cannot lay out his position AND/OR why.
He put me on IGNORE after my SIX attempts to make him explain his position on warming and whether and if it was even warming at all.
He could Not!!

He prefers the motor mouth Crick who Unlike me doesn't Crush him with 100%/180° Rebuttal as I just did above AGAIN using his own source: Marcott.
(He Fallaciously/ posted COLD WEATHER DAYS in Skooker's anti-Science "Skeptics Winning" thread as if it was Not warming, but in fact cooling.)

`

I posted the evidence numerous times already which you IGNORED because you can't address it
[b ]Here is what Marcott stated about that red uptick for the 20th time:[/b]

LINK

Here is what Marcott said more recently for the 2oth Time.

and here is what Marcott Said Most Recently for the Fifth or Sizth Time.

• NATURE PODCAST
    10 November 2021 Nature

[......]

[......]
Nature
- - - -

He could Not!!

`

That is the first poetry anyone has ever written in my honor. What can I say?
Oh Heck .
Rhymes with neck .

As does Unwitting Troll which is coincidentally also an anagram of your name .

Forum List

Back