Soooo...what do we do about Mars and the way it changes our climate?

That wasn't the point. The point is don't assume humans are affecting the climate just because atmospheric CO2 is increasing.

And don't assume that CO2 is increasing when all the incentives for saying that CO2 is increasing are with the man made global warming extremists in positions of power and research....if the scandals and hoaxes revealed in the last 20 years show us anything...

“The gravity fields of the planets in the solar system interfere with each other, and this interaction, called a resonance, changes planetary eccentricity, a measure of how close to circular their orbits are,” he said.

So what happens 4-8-24 ?????????? ~S~

That wasn't the point. The point is don't assume humans are affecting the climate just because atmospheric CO2 is increasing.
Good thing that the rational people have never done that, eh?

Why are you pretending they have? Who fed you such a stupid lie, why did you fall for it, and why are you repeating it?

And don't assume that CO2 is increasing when all the incentives for saying that CO2 is increasing are with the man made global warming extremists in positions of power and research....if the scandals and hoaxes revealed in the last 20 years show us anything...
My point is that the deniers are incapable of discussing the issue without instantly going off on kook-loser conspiracy theories, proving that denialism is entirely about kook-right politics, and has nothing to do with science.

So, I thank you for so conclusively proving my point.

Good thing that the rational people have never done that, eh?

Why are you pretending they have? Who fed you such a stupid lie, why did you fall for it, and why are you repeating it?
That's exactly what they have done.

My point is that the deniers are incapable of discussing the issue without instantly going off on kook-loser conspiracy theories, proving that denialism is entirely about kook-right politics, and has nothing to do with science.

Not true. Anytime you want to discuss it in the bull ring, I'm there.

Thanks Captain Obvious. There are natural causes affecting climate too? So humans can't affect the climate because other things affect the climate too?

Why don't you just say it doesn't matter if we destroy the planet because eventually it's going to die anyways?
Well.....there is a point in there

Why do Republicans hate going green? Put some solar panels on your fucking house. Quit laying sod, cutting grass and watering your fucking lawns you idiots!!!
Why, cause going green is destroying the planet.

Going green requires endless manufacturing using the chemical industry, heavy industry.
Going green destroys the rain forest in Ecuador
Going green destroys the forests in New England
Going green destroys miles and miles of desert habitat
Going green destroys miles and miles of the ocean floor which is habitat for sea life
Going green is destroying the migratory route for whales
Going green requires constant replacement of solar panels that have a short life
Going green requires constant replacement of wind turbines that have a short life
Going green does not give us the electricity we need
Going green does not give us the energy needed, to go green
Going green is the most expensive project in human history
Going green destroys man's ability to travel long distances, however we wish
Going green requires more coal than any other industry
Going green can not be done without coal
Going green is a gift to the Petroleum industry and the chemical they make
Going green has resulted in skyrocketing electric rates
Going green increases the co2 in the atmosphere

maMOOT's go to rant

everyone denies
everyone else is kooks
it is a conspiracy theory
it has nothing to do with science

Plenty of discussion in these threads, hours worth, days, weeks.

Cool, another "DERP! DERP! DERRRRRRRP! There are natural causes affecting climate, so humans can't affect climate!" idiot argument.

It's literally every bit as stupid as saying "Forest fires have natural causes, so humans can't cause forest fires!". Therefore, almost every denier cult imbecile says it.

Needless to say, these denier lead-paint-chip-chewers always come from the right. That's because denialism is entirely kook politics.
hahahahhaha
maMOOT, your entire post is, "denialism"

Why, cause going green is destroying the planet.

Going green requires endless manufacturing using the chemical industry, heavy industry.
Going green destroys the rain forest in Ecuador
Going green destroys the forests in New England
Going green destroys miles and miles of desert habitat
Going green destroys miles and miles of the ocean floor which is habitat for sea life
Going green is destroying the migratory route for whales
Going green requires constant replacement of solar panels that have a short life
Going green requires constant replacement of wind turbines that have a short life
Going green does not give us the electricity we need
Going green does not give us the energy needed, to go green
Going green is the most expensive project in human history
Going green destroys man's ability to travel long distances, however we wish
Going green requires more coal than any other industry
Going green can not be done without coal
Going green is a gift to the Petroleum industry and the chemical they make
Going green has resulted in skyrocketing electric rates
Going green increases the co2 in the atmosphere

Consider the alternative.

And really what you think doesn't matter because we are going to progress despite what you and Saudi Arabia want. We understand you work in a coal mine. Sorry but we really shouldn't be heating our homes with that shit. You're a canary in a coal mine.

You know, despite all your rage you're still just a rat in a cage.

There is so little the eco-fascists know about what actually happens with our climate...yet they are so eager to put the Jack Boot on our necks to control what we do....

What do we do about Mars? Apparently, it has a major effect on our climate......as does the sun.............

Eco-fascists are gonna fascist, they just picked the man made global warming lie as their reason to kick us in the teeth....

New research shows another potentially significant player in Earth’s climate change cycles: Mars, our neighboring planet.

Researchers have only recently been able to gather the data from deep sea sediments, thereby discovering the climate pattern related to the orbital interaction between the two planets. Müller explained how the orbits of Earth and Mars can cause shifts in the oceans.

On Earth, this has resulted in periods during which our planet received more radiation from the sun, thus creating warmer climates. The 2.4-million-year cycles contained “breaks” in the deep-sea record, and these breaks indicate periods of more vigorous ocean circulation.

They'll just make a law that jails people who mention Mars.

There is so little the eco-fascists know about what actually happens with our climate...yet they are so eager to put the Jack Boot on our necks to control what we do....

What do we do about Mars? Apparently, it has a major effect on our climate......as does the sun.............

Eco-fascists are gonna fascist, they just picked the man made global warming lie as their reason to kick us in the teeth....

New research shows another potentially significant player in Earth’s climate change cycles: Mars, our neighboring planet.

Researchers have only recently been able to gather the data from deep sea sediments, thereby discovering the climate pattern related to the orbital interaction between the two planets. Müller explained how the orbits of Earth and Mars can cause shifts in the oceans.

On Earth, this has resulted in periods during which our planet received more radiation from the sun, thus creating warmer climates. The 2.4-million-year cycles contained “breaks” in the deep-sea record, and these breaks indicate periods of more vigorous ocean circulation.

Send it a tax bill

Send it a tax bill

Wait a minute ... I've incorporated there ... tax havens are havens because there is little taxes ... 0.01% on earnings after repositation as in §4517, 4890 and 8991 ... it's all there in Martian Tax Code ...

[sigh] ... okay, but give me a couple years to move money back into Liechtenstein ... weird-o ...

Forum List

Back