Greenland Ice Shelves Collapsing

Maybe they who shell out the bucks DO SEE and you who just sit on the bar stool pontificating DO NOT.
Maybe the moon is made of green cheese and you're the queen of Siam. The melting ice of Greenland is having a measurable impact on global sea level rise. It has been recently discovered that Greenland's ice mass loss includes ice from northern glaciers that had been previously considered secure from melting. Just as have a dozen other indicators, this tells us that the situation is getting worse than we thought faster than we thought. You don't have to care, but I think you have a responsibility as a human being not to work actively to put others in greater risk.

I still say abu and crock are the same person, cough. Either of you fking pukes take me on in a debate!!!!!! Chicken shits

Maybe the moon is made of green cheese and you're the queen of Siam. The melting ice of Greenland is having a measurable impact on global sea level rise. It has been recently discovered that Greenland's ice mass loss includes ice from northern glaciers that had been previously considered secure from melting. Just as have a dozen other indicators, this tells us that the situation is getting worse than we thought faster than we thought. You don't have to care, but I think you have a responsibility as a human being not to work actively to put others in greater risk.
How has that not happened in every interglacial period before this one?

Nowhere. Fk that was easy. You lied
It's spelled F-U-C-K you fool. And when you call me a liar, you'd better have better evidence than I do and I know for a fact you haven't got squat.

It's spelled F-U-C-K you fool. And when you call me a liar, you'd better have better evidence than I do and I know for a fact you haven't got squat.
name a climate scientist. Name one, who's career started as a climate scientist!! I'm still waiting. I haven't found one, everyone had a different career start, Geologist or meteorologist or physics professor, no one that graduated as a climate scientist.

Every time I engage with you my IQ drops a few points. Buh-bye you ignorant ass.

Every time I engage with you my IQ drops a few points. Buh-bye you ignorant ass.
Cause you can’t back up your smack. Still waiting on the climate scientist!! Come on man step up liar

Forum List

Back