Hispanic Exodus From the Democratic Party is Not Slowing

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
41% of Hispanic Americans now strongly disapprove of Biden. It's not just him either. The group's view of the Democratic Party in general continues to plummet. Some surveys have shown a 20% point swing among this group from Democrat to Republicans in less than two years and other polls have put the group evenly split between the two parties, a 360 from the lopsided advantage Democrats used to enjoy. Youngkin won the Hispanic vote by 12 points in Virginia in last year's gubernatorial race, which gave him his win over McAuliffe.

One of the sticking points appears to be the Democratic Party's position on illegal immigration. They've supported their "open borders" policy for years with the intention of pandering to Hispanics, but it's backfired, particularly with those who live in border counties who are experiencing the pains of this policy firsthand. His outreach to Maduro in Venezuela for oil has also caused angst in the community.

I remember years ago having a conversation with a Democrat who was crowing about how they'd be a permanent majority within the ten to 20 years because of the growing Hispanics population and I warned them that their prediction was predicated on the belief they would always be a loyal constituency and that may not be the case. The chickens are now coming home to roost.

41% of Hispanic Americans now strongly disapprove of Biden. It's not just him either. The group's view of the Democratic Party in general continues to plummet. Some surveys have shown a 20% point swing among this group from Democrat to Republicans in less than two years and other polls have put the group evenly split between the two parties, a 360 from the lopsided advantage Democrats used to enjoy. Youngkin won the Hispanic vote by 12 points in Virginia in last year's gubernatorial race, which gave him his win over McAuliffe.

One of the sticking points appears to be the Democratic Party's position on illegal immigration. They've supported their "open borders" policy for years with the intention of pandering to Hispanics, but it's backfired, particularly with those who live in border counties who are experiencing the pains of this policy firsthand. His outreach to Maduro in Venezuela for oil has also caused angst in the community.

I remember years ago having a conversation with a Democrat who was crowing about how they'd be a permanent majority within the ten to 20 years because of the growing Hispanics population and I warned them that their prediction was predicated on the belief they would always be a loyal constituency and that may not be the case. The chickens are now coming home to roost.

Yep. Among the many mistakes the Dems have made with their whole Identity Politics strategy has been to take Hispanics -- more conservative than many realize -- for granted.

Mexicans are conservative by nature ... it's a Catholic nation ... and talk about family values ... the Republican Party is full of racists, so what's a darkie to do? ... vote Democrat and deal with it ...

Mexicans do food right ...

So this means that all those immigrants coming into the US are not for more Democratic Party voters? Got it and will apply that misnomer to the GOP party including the illegals because it is Republicans that are hiring them. It's really nothing new since I spent forty years in construction and was training them during Reagan..

When you are getting your ass beat you pull the race card, it's the Democrat way.

The race card gets dealt every hand ... conservatives don't understand that ... or choose to ignore it ...

I guess you don't realize that a Mexican working in the United States legally doesn't want their job taken by an illegal ... but if mainstream Republicans threaten to yank this person's Green Card, they'll vote Democrat ... simple enough ...

The politics of race has everything to do with race ...

Republican Party is full of racists
I wouldn't say. . . "full," per se, but yes, the white supremacists, and white nationalists, do, definitely, these days have a tenancy to gravitate toward the GOP.

However, with that said. . . If in, Ukraine, the Neo-Nazis and the Jews can make common cause against their common foe? :dunno:

Guess now Biden will build that Wall? Something similar happened with Italian Americans in the 60s I believe.

The race card gets dealt every hand ... conservatives don't understand that ... or choose to ignore it ...

I guess you don't realize that a Mexican working in the United States legally doesn't want their job taken by an illegal ... but if mainstream Republicans threaten to yank this person's Green Card, they'll vote Democrat ... simple enough ...

The politics of race has everything to do with race ...
Some of this is more ignorance than racism. But Progs have fused everything into racism and hate. The kicker is that many Progs are of hate. We see the results up front every day. Even as on TV the shills say different. The nasty violent stuff expanding in our nation is vicious. And a good share is African Americans. People can be near or be fence walkers in doing bad things. Our Prop politicians, media, entertainers, local community leaders have turned it into an artform. The violence may still exist, but it can be less.

Yep. Among the many mistakes the Dems have made with their whole Identity Politics strategy has been to take Hispanics -- more conservative than many realize -- for granted.
Democrats have always been their own worst enemy. The problem with Democrats is they are always willing to die on a hill representing the 0.1% of voters (for example, transgendered athletes) and the math doesn't add up when you factor in the averages. Republicans play the averages, and have a base message that appeals to the majority, even if their actual policies only benefit the richest 5-10% of Americans, and ignores the other 90%.

Hahaha…”mistakes” huh?….The party of foreign filth has been puling the same bullshit for years…can’t be too big of a “mistake”.
They OWN all dark people, criminal people, desperate people, weird people, ignorant people…they owned you FEELZ based self proclaimed ‘moderates’ in the 2020 election.
I think their platform and ideology is perfect for the dogshit human beings they target.

Forum List

Back