Hell exists -- I lived there for fourteen years

How do you explain that?
That you hate God.

Thats your answer? really?

You say fuck you to the living God and his law while eating Jesus crackers and drinking Jesus blood every sunday on your knees because I hate your false three in one edible mangod?

Copra sanctum!

I see that you have your reward already..

Congratulations!
You don't believe God exists. You are a secular humanist. Your deception reeks of filth.

Ahem. I believe in the one true living God. He is in me and with me. I openy support his laws and judgments. I do not believe in your trinity that diddled a virgin to become an edible man

If you are not dead why can't you remember something so simple and continue to support something so evil??
I don't believe one word of it. People like you have no love of truth.

I don't care what you believe or dont believe. I'm not trying to save your soul. you have made it clear you have thrown it in the trash and are happy with that decision.

You believe that one part of a three part god God can be present in a cracker just because you believe. Thats whackadoodle.

So be happy in your delusions and fuck off.
I know you don't care. That's obvious. If you cared you wouldn't attack my faith like a nazi.

How do you explain that?
That you hate God.

You say fuck you to the living God and his law while eating Jesus crackers and drinking Jesus blood every sunday on your knees because I hate your false three in one edible mangod?

Copra sanctum!

Congratulations!
You don't believe God exists. You are a secular humanist. Your deception reeks of filth.

Ahem. I believe in the one true living God. He is in me and with me. I openy support his laws and judgments. I do not believe in your trinity that diddled a virgin to become an edible man

If you are not dead why can't you remember something so simple and continue to support something so evil??

I don't care what you believe or dont believe. I'm not trying to save your soul. you have made it clear you have thrown it in the trash and are happy with that decision.

You believe that one part of a three part god God can be present in a cracker just because you believe. Thats whackadoodle.

I know you don't care. That's obvious. If you cared you wouldn't attack my faith like a nazi.

Yeah I don't care about your professed beliefs. They are just lies that have already been extirpated. You believe that by defying the law of God, the only way to eternal life, you will live forever.

You are a very stupid man.

I only care about the people that you despise like a nazi. In fact the same people despised by nazis. That is anyone who reveals your bullshit for what it is.

Bullshit.

Would you rather I blow smoke up your ass and call it a beautiful religion? lol...

I am sod Jew remember? Your words dingabt.

Last edited:
How do you explain that?
That you hate God.

Copra sanctum!

Congratulations!

Yeah I don't care about your professed beliefs. They are just lies that have already been extirpated. You believe that defying the law of God, the only way to eternal life, you will live forever.

I only care about the people that you despise like a nazi. In fact the same people despised by nazis. That is anyone who reveals your bullshit for what it is.

Bullshit.

Would you rather I blow smoke up your ass and call it a beautiful religion? lol...

I know you don't care. You hate Catholics.

How do you explain that?
That you hate God.

Copra sanctum!

Congratulations!

Yeah I don't care about your professed beliefs. They are just lies that have already been extirpated. You believe that defying the law of God, the only way to eternal life, you will live forever.

Bullshit.

If I hated Catholics I wouldn't have set them free, except for you of course.

Not one is lost except for the one who chooses to be.

How do you explain that?
That you hate God.

Copra sanctum!

Congratulations!

Bullshit.

I'm happy to give you more than enough rope to show your hatred. Carry on.

How do you explain that?
That you hate God.

Copra sanctum!

Congratulations!

Bullshit.

gee, what a guy! lol... Okey dokey.. Yippee kay-yay!!

" They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things, but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous arcane lore. They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events."

How do you explain that?
That you hate God.

Copra sanctum!

Congratulations!

Bullshit.

gee, what a guy! lol... Okey dokey.. Yippee kay-yay!!

" They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things, but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous arcane lore. They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events."
yippee ki-yay, motherfucker.

Forum List

Back