Over 2200 European elites falsified vaccination status. Lol

Which does not say all their hypotheses were wrong. Obviously.

So? You are saying that at least one time or another they were all wrong, so which wrong one do you decide to then listen to?

A movie theater usher could have came up with wrong theories and really, scientific "experts" should have more than theories here.

If Fauci was wrong about "two weeks" and then a "few weeks" why should I listen to him now?

Look at yourself. The fact that you have been reduced to blatantly misrepresenting my comments to make a tangential point (instead of having your own reason and evidence to speak to the heart of the matter) should be your first clue that you have nothing.

LOL. You are the one that has avoided my question multiple times. Was Obama wrong when he put a stop on the funding?

You are saying that at least one time or another they were all wrong, so which wrong one do you decide to then listen to?
All of them, of course. Still you misunderstand. They even reported their own multiple, conflicting premises. "It's this, or it may be this, or even this." Then we ask them to place a bet, because of the unique problem of a global, deadly pandemic. Because time is not on our side in this unique scenario.

Maybe you get your educated guesses from your own colon or tea leaves or political fetishes.

I will stick with the scientists. Despite your embarrassing declarations to the contrary, they always know more than the average, uneducated slob. Always.

All of them, of course. Still you misunderstand. They even reported their own, conflicting premises. "It's this, or it may be this, or even this." Then we ask them to place a bet, because of the unique problem of a global, deadly pandemic.

Maybe you get your educated guesses from your own colon or tea leaves or political fetishes.

They would have been as accurate.

When "scientists" are no more accurate than Tea leaves, well.................................

I will stick with the scientists. Despite your embarrassing declarations to the contrary, they always know more than the average, uneducated slob. Always.

Others who were not scientists were right that shutting down the economy was going to do more harm than not.

But I'm done since you refuse to answer my questions.

Is that why the op linked a major american network to the story? lol I googled it, and as I typed, nothing matched my search, imagine that? Then when I got a list of stories, not one major american 'new's outlet.

I posted links in post 5 that showed news articles about people selling fake vaccination cards. If you want to look it up yourself, simply Google "fake vaccination cards in the US", and not only will you get news articles about it, you will probably also find links where people are still selling them. Matter of fact, Google "buy vaccination cards", and you will get links for people selling them.

And the vaccines are still helping us to that goal.

Vaccinated people produce less virus and clear the virus more quickly. Achieving a level of herd immunity with fewer deaths and serious illness and infections is desirable.

Eventually the level of the virus drops so much that it is confined to small outbreaks.

Do you think you are immune to polio, because of your polio vaccinations? You aren't. You aren't getting polio boosters, because there is so little polio virus around now.
But you're taking the word of people like tony and the "good" people at Pfizer when they're not very trustworthy at all.

Does it bother you that tony kept his mouth shut while labs around the world were using a cycle-threshold of 40. Why would tony decide to explain things to us without mentioning that that cycle-threshold would give meaningless results?

Maybe those European elites are aware of all the meaningless test results that would come from a PCR-test with a cycle-threshold of 40, and knew it would be better to not respond to meaningless results.

Last edited:
But you're taking the word of people like tony and the "good" people at Pfizer when they're not very trustworthy at all.
No I'm not. That's a very wrong and lame attempt at ad hominem.

The rest of your post has nothing to do with a word I said and does not make any argument to support anything you have said. So it is ignored.

No I'm not. That's a very wrong and lame attempt at ad hominem.
I'm offering my explanation as to why European elites might falsify covid experimental injection status. Perhaps they didn't care to place their faith in a test that was guaranteed to spit out false positives, or in the guy (tony) who didn't bother to mention it to anyone. Maybe that kind of thing caused them to . . . give pause.

Last edited:
I posted links in post 5 that showed news articles about people selling fake vaccination cards. If you want to look it up yourself, simply Google "fake vaccination cards in the US", and not only will you get news articles about it, you will probably also find links where people are still selling them. Matter of fact, Google "buy vaccination cards", and you will get links for people selling them.
That's not what this thread is about numbnuts, how many times does that have to be explained to you?

That's not what this thread is about numbnuts, how many times does that have to be explained to you?

Do I have to explain it to you? This thread is about people falsifying their vaccine status, and one of the main ways they do that is to get fake documents to pass off as real so they can claim they are vaccinated. My post was an answer to someone wondering why the MSM media didn't report fake vaccination status, and I replied that they did a couple of years ago when people were selling and buying fake vaccination cards they filled out themselves.

Do I have to explain it to you? This thread is about people falsifying their vaccine status, and one of the main ways they do that is to get fake documents to pass off as real so they can claim they are vaccinated. My post was an answer to someone wondering why the MSM media didn't report fake vaccination status, and I replied that they did a couple of years ago when people were selling and buying fake vaccination cards they filled out themselves.

No, it's not. It's specifically about top level pharmaceutical execs, along with other top level execs in other industries, paying a lot of money to have their vaccination status falsified as having taken the vaccine when they did not. The reason for posting such a topic, and pointing out that US 'media' is ignoring this, is to question why said top level pharma execs are willing to shill out top dollar to NOT HAVE TO TAKE THE VACCINE. WHY ARE THEY WILLING TO PAY TO NOT HAVE TO TAKE THE VACCINE? Care to take a stab at why they are willing to do that? Why would 'media' not be questioning WHY the CEO of one of the largest pharma companies in Europe paid to have his vaccination status falsified?

Op nailed it when they said this would be moved to the Europe forum when it's not about Europe at all. :dunno:

Ivermectin efficacy finally proven in ‘gold-standard’ RCT – Prof Colleen Aldous
23rd January 2023 by Editor BizNews
Ivermectin and its use as a treatment for COVID-19 was catapulted to centre stage when the pandemic erased all rhyme and reason in 2020. However, even as the totality of evidence demonstrated Ivermectin’s efficacy, mainstream media and governments across the world dismissed its use based on the absence of randomised control trials. Further to that, virtually anything related to Ivermectin that made mainstream media was negative coverage of a drug that could’ve saved countless lives. Now, at last, a large randomised control study on Ivermectin efficacy for preventing and treating COVID-19 has been released, as discussed in this article by Professor Colleen Aldous, one of the drug’s fiercest advocates. Aldous, a geneticist and clinical researcher at the University of KwaZulu-Natal, raises some critical questions that we ignore at our peril. – Nadya Swart

Hey, that doesn't belong in the "Europe news."

Pathetic ass leftists.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back