Over 2200 European elites falsified vaccination status. Lol

Absolutely! No fucking way any of them took the real kill shot.

Reminds me -- I was on another board talking to someone who actually believed that Bill and Melinda Gates vaccinated their children regularly (pre WuFlu) and claimed they could prove it. When I asked them to do so, the poster said "Melinda said so and that's proof enough for me".

How did human beings get so stupid?

Its literally a cult. How are people so fucking stupid as to join scientology?

Not one cult poster on here will ever be critical of any Dem that ever lived. That is brainwashed.

I can be critical of any Republican that ever served.

Last edited:
Nobody was ever told it provided immunity. They were told it would lessen the effects if they got Covid and hopefully would help ward off getting it.
You must not watch the news much. Tony must have mentioned achieving herd immunity a hundred times. So, yes, every medical liar was talking about the importance of achieving herd immunity when no such thing existed. You must have removed that bit of information from your mind in order to maintain faith in liars.

You must not watch the news much. Tony must have mentioned achieving herd immunity a hundred times. So, yes, every medical liar was talking about the importance of achieving herd immunity when no such thing existed. You must have removed that bit of information from your mind in order to maintain faith in liars.

Herd immunity was mentioned as a reason to NOT get the shot. It also is not immunity.

Is that what tony told you? Where did he say that herd immunity is a reason to NOT get the experimental injection?

I have no idea who "Tony" is here but herd immunity is not actual immunity. It was clear that if you got the shot you could still get the virus.

I have no idea who "Tony" is here but herd immunity is not actual immunity. It was clear that if you got the shot you could still get the virus.
Tony is the guy who knew that the PCR-test cycle threshold was set at 40, but neglected to mention that anything over 35 will give you meaningless results while labs around the world were using a 40-cycle threshold. That's who tony is.

Also, not only can you still get the virus after the experimental injection, you will get the virus. It does not prevent infection or transmission. Therefore, what it really is is a treatment that doesn't do much. And it's a treatment for something I don't have. Why would I want to take an experimental injection for something I dont have?

I recall tony explaining that if the young receive a vaccine, that protects the more vulnerable in society because then the young won't be transmitting it to them. He even used a herd of yaks forming a circle around the vulnerable of the herd to illustrate his point. What have you heard?

Last edited:
Tony is the guy who knew that the PCR-test cycle threshold was set at 40, but neglected to mention that anything over 35 will give you meaningless results while labs around the world were using a 40-cycle threshold. That's who tony is.

Also, not only can you still get the virus after the experimental injection, you will get the virus. It does not prevent infection or transmission. Therefore, what it really is is a treatment that doesn't do much. And it's a treatment for something I don't have. Why would I want to take an experimental injection for something I dont have?

I recall tony explaining that if the young receive a vaccine, that protects the more vulnerable in society because then the young won't be transmitting it to them. He even used a herd of yaks forming a circle around the vulnerable of the herd to illustrate his point. What have you heard?

It doesnt matter what I heard. I never supported forcing people even if it was a positive thing.

What is disconcerting, is that many of these people are involved in professions that meant a high level of contact with others. Essentially, they cared so little for those around them, they did not bother to ensure that those they came into contact with were kept safe and free from Covid-19.

But perhaps the bigger issue is that the level of trust is broken, that a company president involved in researching Covid-19 vaccines did not feel it necessary or important to get vaccinated leads many to ask whether vaccinations were necessary or safe.

Some mod will claim this is not about politics and only about Europe.
WOw that's sUcH a BiG nUmBEr

And the vaccines are still helping us to that goal.

Vaccinated people produce less virus and clear the virus more quickly. Achieving a level of herd immunity with fewer deaths and serious illness and infections is desirable.

Eventually the level of the virus drops so much that it is confined to small outbreaks.

Do you think you are immune to polio, because of your polio vaccinations? You aren't. You aren't getting polio boosters, because there is so little polio virus around now.

And the vaccines are still helping us to that goal.

Vaccinated people produce less virus and clear the virus more quickly. Achieving a level of herd immunity with fewer deaths and serious illness and infections is desirable.

Eventually the level of the virus drops so much that it is confined to small outbreaks.

Do you think you are immune to polio, because of your polio vaccinations? You aren't. You aren't getting polio boosters, because there is so little polio virus around now.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article262241897.html

Why are boosted Americans testing positive for COVID more than those without extra shot?

Why are boosted Americans testing positive for COVID more than those without extra shot?

They aren't. Please read your own links, so you don't waste people's time.

"
Ultimately, the numbers, which are updated monthly, showed those unvaccinated had the highest case rates overall."

If you had read your link, your question would be, "why does just ONE WEEK of data APPEAR to show this?"

Then you could *gasp* continue reading your own link to see scientists offer explanations for this.

They aren't. Please read your own links, so you don't waste people's time.

"
Ultimately, the numbers, which are updated monthly, showed those unvaccinated had the highest case rates overall."

If you had read your link, your question would be, "why does just ONE WEEK of data APPEAR to show this?"

Then you could *gasp* continue reading your own link to see scientists offer explanations for this.

My question wasn't my question. It was the lead sentence in the link.

But my point is much bigger. We would get conflicting information all through this mess. You can't blame people from questioning what is factual and what is not.

Remember "Two weeks to................................."

My question wasn't my question. It was the lead sentence in the link.
So you pinched off a link you never read, left it to me to sift through the steaming pile for your point, then say that the only thing you read -- the headline -- wasn't your point.

Cute.

Then just state your point from the start, instead of making it my job to be your handler and the curator of your posts. Thanks.

But my point is much bigger. We would get conflicting information all through this mess. You can't blame people from questioning what is factual and what is not.
I certainly can blame them for reading a headline, but not the article attached to it. That ignorance is THEIR fault. It shows their questions are not asked honestly. Yours too, in this case.

Even worse is just to broadcast the headline and both engage in and condone this behavior, as you just did.

Last edited:
So you pinched off a link you never read, left it to me to try to sift through the steaming pile for your point, then say that wasn't your point.

Cute.

Then just state your point from the start, instead of making it my job to be your handler and the curator of your posts. Thanks.

I certainly can blame them for reading a headline, but not the article attached to it. That ignorance is THEIR fault. It shows their questions are not asked honestly. Yours too, in this case.

Even worse is just to broadcast the headline and both engage in and condone this behavior, as you just did.

Just a few more weeks..............................

Fauci predicts Americans will likely need to stay home for at least several more weeks

Here we are over two years later with people still wanting restrictions on work and travel.

Just a few more weeks..............................

Fauci predicts Americans will likely need to stay home for at least several more weeks

Here we are over two years later with people still wanting restrictions on work and travel.
Yes, as it turns out, we learned more about the virus over time.

A normal, rational adult understands this. They understand why we thought leaded gasoline and paint were safe, and then why we now know they aren't.

A shallow, aggressively ignorant person doesn't try to understand this and thinks it signals weakness and stupidity. When obviously the stupidity is their own.

Yes, as it turns out, we learned more about the virus over time.

A normal, rational adult understands this. They understand why we thought leaded gasoline and paint were safe, and then why we now know they aren't.

A shallow, aggressively ignorant person doesn't try to understand this and thinks it signals weakness and stupidity. When obviously the stupidity is their own.

You know what would have helped? Not having the guy that convinced Trump to start GoF research in China back up lead the issue.

You know what would have helped? Not having the guy that convinced Trump to start GoF research in China back up lead the issue.
Nah, I doubt that very much. What you just did there demonstrates precisely why. Your contrived leaps, full of holes in evidence and reason, to find a way to be incredulous of the experts is a tactic that would be employed regardless. It's a pretty transparent act. And you would have found another, had Fauci never been born.

Last edited:
Nah, I doubt that very much. What you just did there demonstrates precisely why. Your contrived leaps, full of holes in evidence and reason, to find a way to be incredulous of the experts is a tactic that would be employed regardless. It's a pretty transparent act. And you would have found another, had Fauci never been born.

You mean I didn't provide scientific evidence as a commoner? I should be better at this than Fauci was?

Forum List

Back