Hell exists -- I lived there for fourteen years

Any god worth your worship wouldn't allow things like that to happen.
Interesting.

So if you were God, what would your creation look like?
Don't know, but beating children would result in an automatic smiting.
Or are you saying that you would be actively involved in punishing all transgressions real time and everyone would know your presence? You know, sort of like a dictator?

Isn't the Christian god supposed to be both omniscient and omnipotent?

Let's get back to the beating kids thing, I wonder why you don't know that's a bad thing to do.
If you were God, what exactly would you do?

Interesting.

If you don't know what it should be then how can you know what it shouldn't be?

So in your world everything would be perfect? Is that correct?
Do you not know that beating children is wrong?

'Cause most folks know that.
Well according to you there is no such thing as an absolute right and wrong. That right and wrong are nothing more than social conventions that can change with the time, right?

But yes, I do believe in absolute morals and do believe it is wrong, but the question still remains, are you saying that if you were God you would intervene to correct every wrong? And if so, how would you do it?
According to me what?

Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son. And don't out words I didn't say in my mouth either.
I'm not your son. I am your elder.

And yes, you do believe in moral relativity.

Interesting.

Or are you saying that you would be actively involved in punishing all transgressions real time and everyone would know your presence? You know, sort of like a dictator?

Isn't the Christian god supposed to be both omniscient and omnipotent?

Let's get back to the beating kids thing, I wonder why you don't know that's a bad thing to do.
Yes, and because he is he has perfect knowledge and understands how everything works for good. You don't.

So, I am a little curious here, is it your belief he is our servant? Are you expecting him to do magic for you like a show pony?
Why don't you understand that beating children is wrong?
I thought I answered this already.

If you were God, what would you do about it?

Also, I'm angry at God. Almost all the bad things that have happened to me is because my personality is defective due to the shitty things my mother did to me. I've prayed and prayed and God kept allowing these bad things to happen. I got so angry I stopped going to Mass. I was a bad example for my children and now they don't go to Mass either.

If you were going to mass and celebrating the death of Jesus and worshipping and eating a trinity on your knees in the form of a handy snack food, no wonder God did nothing.

If you planted a handful of seeds and only one germinated and started to grow, which of the seeds would you care for? The one that is living and growing above the dust of the earth. Right?

In the same way God , the God of the living, does nothing for the dead. He focuses on the living even if there is only one.

Not going to mass is a good start. What species of creature in all of creation would ritually and brazenly celebrate the death of Jesus and defy the law of God anyway? Think! You can do it!

Do not doubt the power of God to heal you of every wound that you ever suffered during childhood and since.

Remember what Jesus said, " blessed are the pure of mind for they shall see God."

The thoughts in your mind that are causing you despair are not of God. You must extirpate such thoughts from your mind like anyone would uproot the weeds in their garden so that the good seed can grow and bear fruit that is pleasing to the eye and good to eat.

You want God to heal you? Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Everyone has a story.

Till the soil which is your mind... No one can do it for you.
Mass is the celebration of the last supper, hobelim.

It is because you don't have enough faith that God loved man so much that he chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth and to suffer death to reconcile justice with mercy that you don't believe it is possible that God can manifest his spirit into the host for no other reason than we have faith that he will if we ask.

So God will never manifest his spirit into the host for you. So what you are describing is what it would be like for you, not me or anyone else who has faith in God.

The mass is a sick and perverse fourth century Roman joke, an expression of pure hatred for both Jesus and the Jewish God, his Father, a relational metaphor, and an open demonstration of contempt for the divine commands which reduces the teaching of Jesus into a lifeless matzo made by human hands that you worship, eat, and then shit down the toilet.

And I do not believe that God can manifest his spirit into something without life, not because I lack faith but because I have faith. And I do not believe that defying the divine commands is the way to eternal life because I have known how to read since the first grade and scripture clearly states that the only possible consequence for idolatry is death.

And, my dear friend, your ridiculous claims about God being edible is proof of that death.

You don't even have the sense to question why you "celebrate" the death of Jesus every other sunday and high holiday when it is the life in his teaching, words from God, not a man made matzo, that gives life.

You don't understand a fucking thing. You see only what you want to see. you believe in lies. You are dead and have been for decades. You are unrepentant and so you remain unforgiven.

If you had any faith at all you would have rejected Church teaching in the second grade. Apparently, you have been consigned to destruction. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Also, I'm angry at God. Almost all the bad things that have happened to me is because my personality is defective due to the shitty things my mother did to me. I've prayed and prayed and God kept allowing these bad things to happen. I got so angry I stopped going to Mass. I was a bad example for my children and now they don't go to Mass either.

If you were going to mass and celebrating the death of Jesus and worshipping and eating a trinity on your knees in the form of a handy snack food, no wonder God did nothing.

If you planted a handful of seeds and only one germinated and started to grow, which of the seeds would you care for? The one that is living and growing above the dust of the earth. Right?

In the same way God , the God of the living, does nothing for the dead. He focuses on the living even if there is only one.

Not going to mass is a good start. What species of creature in all of creation would ritually and brazenly celebrate the death of Jesus and defy the law of God anyway? Think! You can do it!

Do not doubt the power of God to heal you of every wound that you ever suffered during childhood and since.

Remember what Jesus said, " blessed are the pure of mind for they shall see God."

The thoughts in your mind that are causing you despair are not of God. You must extirpate such thoughts from your mind like anyone would uproot the weeds in their garden so that the good seed can grow and bear fruit that is pleasing to the eye and good to eat.

You want God to heal you? Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Everyone has a story.

It is because you don't have enough faith that God loved man so much that he chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth and to suffer death to reconcile justice with mercy that you don't believe it is possible that God can manifest his spirit into the host for no other reason than we have faith that he will if we ask.

So God will never manifest his spirit into the host for you. So what you are describing is what it would be like for you, not me or anyone else who has faith in God.

The mass is a sick and perverse fourth century Roman joke, an expression of pure hatred for both Jesus and the Jewish God, his Father, a relational metaphor, and an open demonstration of contempt for the divine commands which reduces the teaching of Jesus into a lifeless matzo made by human hands that you worship, eat, and then shit down the toilet.

And I do not believe that God can manifest his spirit into something without life, not because I lack faith but because I have faith. And I do not believe that defying the divine commands is the way to eternal life because I have known how to read since the first grade and scripture clearly states that the only possible consequence for idolatry is death.

And, my dear friend, your ridiculous claims about God being edible is proof of that death.

You don't even have the sense to question why you "celebrate" the death of Jesus every other sunday and high holiday when it is the life in his teaching, words from God, not a man made matzo, that gives life.

You don't understand a fucking thing. You see only what you want to see. you believe in lies. You are dead and have been for decades. You are unrepentant and so you remain unforgiven.

If you had any faith at all you would have rejected Church teaching in the second grade. Apparently, you have been consigned to destruction. Enjoy!
Were you molested by a priest when you were young or something?

My mother hit me and broke my things, then I'd go to school and the bullies made my life miserable.

You think God wouldn't send anyone to hell?

Think again.

I was a kid who'd done nothing wrong and God allowed me to live in hell for fourteen years.

that explains why you love trump

No, nothing that traumatic. I just saw and heard with my own eyes and ears the Nuns force second grade students to memorize, with threats of real and imaginary violence, the consequences for defying the law of God and worshipping the work of human hands; death, separation from God, exclusion from paradise, and unspeakable suffering in hades. Then I saw and heard these same people tell these same students that they will deliberately defy that law and worship the lifeless work of human hands. Something they made clear was satanic. I just thought they were either insane or evil. As it turns out I was right. Sorry to disappoint you.

If I were you I would wonder why you support a church based on the desecration of the teachings of Jesus, the actual Body of Christ, in a ritualized demonstration of pure evil, even if there was no historical evidence for the sexual emotional and psychological abuse of children.

but there is.

How do you explain that?

Last edited:

No, nothing that traumatic. I just saw and heard with my own eyes and ears the Nuns force second grade students to memorize, with threats of real and imaginary violence, the consequences for defying the law of God and worshipping the work of human hands; death, separation from God, exclusion from paradise, and unspeakable suffering in hades. Then I saw and heard these same people tell these same students that they will deliberately defy that law and worship the lifeless work of human hands. Something they made clear was satanic. I just thought they were either insane or evil. As it turns out I was right. Sorry to disappoint you.

If I were you I would wonder why you support a church based on the desecration of the teachings of Jesus, the actual Body of Christ, in a ritualized demonstration of pure evil, even if there was no historical evidence for the sexual emotional and psychological abuse of children.

but there is.

How do you explain that?

I don't need your origin story, apostate.

but there is.

How do you explain that?

lol... then why did you ask?

You weren't being facetious about such despicable crimes committed against innocent children by the priesthood in your church were you?

I am very impressed by how low you will stoop to avoid the truth..

Damn.

How do you explain that?
That you hate God.

Thats your answer? really?

You say fuck you to the living God and his law while eating Jesus crackers and drinking Jesus blood every sunday on your knees because I hate your false three in one edible mangod?

Copra sanctum!

I see that you have your reward already..

Congratulations!

Last edited:
My mother hit me and broke my things, then I'd go to school and the bullies made my life miserable.

You think God wouldn't send anyone to hell?

Think again.

I was a kid who'd done nothing wrong and God allowed me to live in hell for fourteen years.
I lived through the bully thing as a kid, until I stood up for myself and fought back, after that, the word got out and they left me alone and I realized that I liked being alone and kept it that way. As of today, I still only maintain one or two friends, wherever I live and stay away from parties and crowds. It's been helpful in this age of COVID-19.

but there is.

How do you explain that?

You weren't being facetious about such despicable crimes committed against innocent children by the priesthood in your church were you?

Damn.

No. I was being facetious about your single minded hatred of all things Catholic. :)

How do you explain that?
That you hate God.

You say fuck you to the living God and his law while eating Jesus crackers and drinking Jesus blood every sunday on your knees because I hate your false three in one edible mangod?

Copra sanctum!

Congratulations!
You don't believe God exists. You are a secular humanist. Your deception reeks of filth.

How do you explain that?
That you hate God.

Copra sanctum!

Congratulations!
You don't believe God exists. You are a secular humanist. Your deception reeks of filth.
Your deception reeks of filth.
speaking of -

how's that short selling doing for you ... your true mangod, tramp must be reveling too bad for the short selling shysters. is that you bing.

not that the downturn will not become real before november.

but there is.

How do you explain that?

Damn.

No. I was being facetious about your single minded hatred of all things Catholic. :)

The catholic church from its inception, from the very moment it conjured from the depths of hell and unleashed on the nations of the world your beloved diaper wearing triune mangod, with all the miracles of the lie, (who was crucified because he loved the Roman empire so much), openly dedicated itself to utilizing the power of death consequent to violating the divine commands in the ritualized desecration of the word of God, the Actual Body of Christ, in a brazen satanic defiance of the law of God which prohibits the worship of anything made by human hands to curse and thereby conquer the world easily.

So its not about me hating all things catholic. its about the truth; where wrong and right and judgment lie. I have broken into into satans fortress when he least expects it, undercover of darkness, bound him hand and foot and am making off clean with all of his possessions.

You are just a fucking spineless idiot who died decades ago.

FYI. You have been strapped to a gurney and are being dissected in an open arena for the benefit of dedicated medial students.

Thats what is actually taking place.

Beware. Soon, very soon, the angels stationed at the four corners of the world will be let loose and even if you grovelled on your knees forever and ate and drank all the Jesus matzos and blood in the world your guilt will remain.

Last edited:

but there is.

How do you explain that?

Damn.

The catholic church from its inception, from the very moment it conjured from the depths of hell and unleashed on the nations of the world your beloved diaper wearing triune mangod, with all the miracles of the lie, who was crucified because he loved the Roman empire so much, openly dedicated itself to utilizing the power of death consequent to violating the divine commands in the ritualized desecration of the word of God, the Actual Body of Christ, in a brazen satanic defiance of the law of God which prohibits the worship of anything made by human hands to curse and thereby conquer the world easily.

So its not about me hating all things catholic. its about the truth; where wrong and right and judgment life. I have broken into into satans fortress when he least expects it, undercover of darkness, bound him hand and foot and am making off clean with all of his possessions.

You are just a fucking spineless idiot who died decades ago.

FYI. You have been strapped to a gurney and are being dissected in an open arena for the benefit of dedicated medial students.

Thats what is actually taking place.

Beware. Soon, very soon, the angels stationed at the four corners of the world will be let loose.

Dude, you are a total fucking nazi.

How do you explain that?
That you hate God.

Copra sanctum!

Congratulations!

Ahem. I believe in the one true living God who has no equal. There is no other God either above or below him. He is in me and with me. I comprehend and openy support his laws and judgments. I do not believe in your trinity that diddled a virgin to become an edible man who allows believers to be assholes for their entire lives only if they defy the divine commands on a regular basis. Sheesh.

If you are not dead why can't you remember something so simple and continue to support something so evil??

Last edited:
How do you explain that?
That you hate God.

Copra sanctum!

Congratulations!

Ahem. I believe in the one true living God. He is in me and with me. I openy support his laws and judgments. I do not believe in your trinity that diddled a virgin to become an edible man

If you are not dead why can't you remember something so simple and continue to support something so evil??
I don't believe one word of it. People like you have no love of truth.

How do you explain that?
That you hate God.

Copra sanctum!

Congratulations!

Ahem. I believe in the one true living God. He is in me and with me. I openy support his laws and judgments. I do not believe in your trinity that diddled a virgin to become an edible man

I don't believe one word of it. People like you have no love of truth.

I don't care what you believe or dont believe. I'm not trying to save your soul. you have made it clear that you have thrown it in the trash and are happy with that decision.

You believe that one part of a three part god can be present in a cracker just because you believe.

Thats whackadoodle. Insane.

The only reason I have engaged and compelled you to reveal the addled contents of your defiled and contaminated mind is for the benefit of those standing around watching.

So be happy in your delusions and fuck off.

Forum List

Back