Have faith in Trump & Americans - four more years

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Trump is in a battle for another term with snowflakes and snakes. He's up against a PROG-run media providing ONLY misinformation, with their primary goal to dumb you the fuck down, and weaken you under PC and feelings. We're watching as our medias sink to progressively new levels. They don't care about the truth, not an ounce of integrity, they only care about "your feelings", so they treat their following like kindergarteners, and dress everything up as if we're fools, of which PROGS have proved to be every day since Trump's election.

Trump said he was winner, he's proven that over and over again, and did so Vs the worst group of congress in history. If anyone can pull out a win it's Trump. I think he will, but if he doesn't we're truly fucked. Not because my feelings & it sounds neat in PROG-think, but because we're truly fucked.

God Bless America, God bless Trump and decent Republicans. The PROG-Demonicrat party must collapse.

Just remember, when Trump accuses somebody of something, he's PROJECTING.

122350729_1501949433328951_1738187706392927584_o.png

Just remember, when Trump accuses somebody of something, he's PROJECTING.

122350729_1501949433328951_1738187706392927584_o.png

Fuck off @ "secret bank acct."

He's a lying sack of shit.
You're supporting him.
What does that make you?

Trump Records Shed New Light on Chinese Business Pursuits
www.nytimes.com › 2020/10/20 › trump-taxes-china

2 days ago — And it turns out that China is one of only three foreign nations — the others are Britain and Ireland — where Mr. Trump maintains a bank account, ...
Donald “Tough on China” Trump Has a Secret Chinese Bank ...
www.vanityfair.com › news › 2020/10 › donald-trump...

1 day ago — Donald “Tough on ChinaTrump Has a Secret Chinese Bank Account. Funny how he never mentions this while claiming Joe Biden would be ...
Trump's Election Chances Hit By Secret Chinese Bank Account
www.newsweek.com › ... › Barack Obama › Joe Biden

8 hours ago — Trump's Chinese bank account is said to be one of only three foreign accounts the president maintains, with the other two located in the U.K. ...
I'm shocked—shocked!—that Donald Trump has a Chinese bank account ...
fortune.com › 2020/10/22 › donald-trump-chinese-ban...

8 hours ago — “Can you imagine if I had a secret Chinese bank account when I was running for re-election?” asked Trump's White House predecessor, Barack ...

I have faith that Americans of all stripes and colors will turn him down for the next 4 years and put a good decent man in the office that we can all be proud of.

Pray for America
Pray for President Trump
I'm praying, but I also am watching Biden being loaded into a long, sturdy SUV, surrounded by suit-wearing tough guys. Someone said earlier today that Biden contracted his own protectors because he doesn't trust government Secret Services offered to him for free.

I’m not voting for more huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, increasing crime, most pandemic deaths.... no real American could vote for more of that. Time for change.

Hate to say I told you so, but I did. Trump just cleaned Biden's clock like no other debate before.

That's what you get pure competency Vs what was no more than a seasoned politician. Well done moderator, I can't believe PROG-TV allowed this, but then again Trump is very shrewd.

Forum List

Back