Trump was right about COVID and most know so

Trump was the worst man from either party to lead us through COVID
I had not thought about it but, yes, both his scientific acumen and respect for those who know far, far more than he, his sole narcissistic priority that is sustained by the foregoing, his pathological inability to honestly confront complexity, and his acclaimed capacity for compassion that rivals that of a rusted nail in a fetid swamp would make him the unanimous choice of every covid-19 virus, but I shouldn't give him the notion they they may have all voted illegally against him.

Trump was the worst man from either party to lead us through COVID
I had not thought about it but, yes, both his scientific acumen and respect for those who know far, far more than he, his sole narcissistic priority that is sustained by the foregoing, his pathological inability to honestly confront complexity, and his acclaimed capacity for compassion that rivals that of a rusted nail in a fetid swamp would make him the unanimous choice of every covid-19 virus, but I shouldn't give him the notion they they may have all voted illegally against him.
I think Trumps biggest fault was his rush for this all to be over.

He repeatedly claimed victory, that COVID was under control, that he had fake cures, that a vaccine was months away in February, that it would be over by Easter, over by the summer.

It was obvious that his only concern was that COVID would not impact his chance at re-election

A strong leader during crisis would have been assured re-election. As it was, it cost him a second term.

Reading this I see Trump fucked up in PROG-feelings.
That would be 81+ million Americans who used their democratic franchise to indicate that he must go away, a decision upheld by Republican governors, secretaries of state, state attorney's general, Trump's Attorney General, and dozens of judges, including Trump appointees from district courts up to the Supreme Court.

A whining cult is not about to destroy America's system of self-governance.

He said we're going to be alright, it will be gone tomorrow. Lie number 504,072. Soon after we went out and bought up all the toilet paper, the American public would never panic.

Here's the better story, was it kept secret from the Governors who actually run the States inside this Republic? PROGS never considered that right, because it's highly relevant.

A month or so later 25Kish people a day caught the COVID. Timing was perfect too, in PROG, they had just missed on removing Trump in a Chinese collaborated effort beginning to end. But it was Trump's fault, he's supposed to baby us.

Late into spring we realized nah, maybe we don't need so much TP, and it becomes relevant, how exactly did Trump's biggest lie of all affect anyone besides the "news" they watched throughout the day? He lied about bleach too right, you're really not suppose to digest it as PROGS stated.

12 months later 250K "confirmed" new cases a day. So the question becomes, how exactly did Trump's biggest lie of all affect you, and in what manner has he fucked up because of COVID? If you manage to come up with something, in what manner has any other leader throughout the world not fucked up because of COVID? One example will do and a why would be cool.
Fake news destroyed the nation

The People's Will, democracy, prevails. Loser cultists whimper.

Screen Shot 2020-12-14 at 8.59.21 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-14 at 9.01.22 AM.png

The People's Will, democracy, prevails. Loser cultists whimper.

Say captain, what do you have to say about PROG-media up your ass 24/74 with misinformation, you figure that played into "people's will"?

How about the mail-in ballots opening the door to ballot harvesting, you figure that played into the hands of PROGS as well, considering the laziest and most stoned among us lean heavily left?

Say captain, what do you have to say about PROG-media up your ass 24/74 with misinformation, you figure that played into "people's will"?

How about the mail-in ballots opening the door to ballot harvesting, you figure that played into the hands of PROGS as well, considering the laziest and most stoned among us lean heavily left?
I'm not familiar with you "progs" but, as a patriot, have confidence in the integrity of all those Republican governors, secretaries of state, attorneys general, and other election officials who, after multiple recounts and audits, certified the results of a safe and secure election, confirmed by all those Republican judges, Trump-appointees included, who rejected frivolous, evidence-free challenges.

Confidence in America does not serve its enemies. They seek to sew discord and divisiveness.

Screen Shot 2020-12-14 at 1.09.48 PM.png

Last edited:

I'm not familiar with you "progs" but, as a patriot, have confidence in the integrity of all those Republican governors, secretaries of state, attorneys general, and other election officials who, after multiple recounts and audits, certified the results of a safe and secure election, confirmed by all those Republican judges, Trump-appointees included, who rejected frivolous, evidence-free challenges.

Confidence in America does not serve its enemies. They seek to sew discord and divisiveness.

PROG: Progressively Rewired On Garbage. Leftists, Communists. Your PROGS built discord and divisiveness, ever watch TV or look at a website?

Blows my mind PROGS supported this. That's the result of propaganda. Fuck, just look how he dresses, what a puppet. Is he white enough or black enough, I can't tell?

Last edited:

The Trump Cult's desperate attempt to divert attention from the reality-tv entertainer's consummate failure to provide competent leadership failed. The stark contrast between his crap and the tragic empirical reality cannot be avoided.

THEN:
Screen Shot 2020-12-14 at 4.52.36 PM.png

"... under control!... "very few with it!"...
"everybody getting better!"...
"they're all getting better!"...

etc., etc., etc.
NOW:
United States leads world with
16,113,148 Americans Infected
298,266 Americans Dead

The Trump Cult's desperate attempt to divert attention from the reality-tv entertainer's consummate failure to provide competent leadership failed. The stark contrast between his crap and the tragic empirical reality cannot be avoided.

THEN:
View attachment 429158
"... under control!... "very few with it!"...
"everybody getting better!"...
"they're all getting better!"...

etc., etc., etc.
NOW:
United States leads world with
16,113,148 Americans Infected
298,266 Americans Dead

Failure at what? You replaced the most accomplished POTUS in any lifetime with Joe-Yen Dementia & Deep-State Appointed Commie-Kamala. Nice job PROG.

Take a govt. class military-fraud, you ought to learn something about the Republic we live in.

Say Captain BS, the highest number of COVID cases reside in Demonicrat run States and cities, thoughts?

Failure at what? You replaced the most accomplished POTUS in any lifetime with Joe-Yen Dementia & Deep-State Appointed Commie-Kamala. Nice job PROG.

Take a govt. class military-fraud, you ought to learn something about the Republic we live in.

Say Captain BS, the highest number of COVID cases reside in Demonicrat run States and cities, thoughts?
Your bellywhinging aside, the American electorate, having assigned relentlessly negative poll numbers to the reality-tv entertainer since they first assigned him public housing, unambiguously expressed its determination to dump the Trump at the first opportunity, and the will of the People has now triumphed.

To what extent was that constant national resolve strengthened by his blatant lies dismissive of the pandemic being exposed by his leading the nation to #1 among all nations in infections and deaths?

We can only guess, but the democratic will prevailed, and our legal system, with an impressive bipartisan determination, successfully defended it against all the vicious attacks. (Please stop threatening the families of public servants that evidenced integrity in discharging their duties.)

America wins, and if that makes a cult whine, so be it!

Your bellywhinging aside, the American electorate, having assigned relentlessly negative poll numbers to the reality-tv entertainer since they first assigned him public housing, unambiguously expressed its determination to dump the Trump at the first opportunity, and the will of the People has now triumphed.

To what extent was that constant national resolve strengthened by his blatant lies dismissive of the pandemic being exposed by his leading the nation to #1 among all nations in infections and deaths?

We can only guess, but the democratic will prevailed, and our legal system, with an impressive bipartisan determination, successfully defended it against all the vicious attacks. (Please stop threatening the families of public servants that evidenced integrity in discharging their duties.)

America wins, and if that makes a cult whine, so be it!

You're not even a good troll. If you believe any of your BS you have a long way to go. Shame others have to take that ride on your failure.

Only as strong as your weakest link. Why do you think PROG Demonicrats consistently entertain the lowest common denominators? You figure because they're good people? Name a decent Democrat POTUS, pick one anytime our history? Go....

You're not even a good troll. If you believe any of your BS you have a long way to go. Shame others have to take that ride on your failure.

Only as strong as your weakest link. Why do you think PROG Demonicrats consistently entertain the lowest common denominators? You figure because they're good people? Name a decent Democrat POTUS, pick one anytime our history? Go....
Your silly nonsense aside, Americans, in a national election whose results were validated and certified by quite a few Republican secretaries of state, and dozens of judges, Trump appointees among them, found the loser's challenges to be frivolous and/or without merit.

If democracy makes you pissy, that's unfortunate. You can still keep kissing Trump's bum, just not in the White House.

He said we're going to be alright, it will be gone tomorrow. Lie number 504,072. Soon after we went out and bought up all the toilet paper, the American public would never panic.

Here's the better story, was it kept secret from the Governors who actually run the States inside this Republic? PROGS never considered that right, because it's highly relevant.

A month or so later 25Kish people a day caught the COVID. Timing was perfect too, in PROG, they had just missed on removing Trump in a Chinese collaborated effort beginning to end. But it was Trump's fault, he's supposed to baby us.

Late into spring we realized nah, maybe we don't need so much TP, and it becomes relevant, how exactly did Trump's biggest lie of all affect anyone besides the "news" they watched throughout the day? He lied about bleach too right, you're really not suppose to digest it as PROGS stated.

12 months later 250K "confirmed" new cases a day. So the question becomes, how exactly did Trump's biggest lie of all affect you, and in what manner has he fucked up because of COVID? If you manage to come up with something, in what manner has any other leader throughout the world not fucked up because of COVID? One example will do and a why would be cool.

Trump has always been right

The OP is correct

So the question becomes, how exactly did Trump's biggest lie of all affect you
If I had turned this soul sucking device off last January, i would'nt know i was in a pandemic at all.....~S~
I don't turn the TEE VEE on at all anymore, and rarely do I play anything but my CD's.

So the only time I am aware, is the few times I leave the house or when I visit here.

I don't know anyone that has lost anyone to this plague.

I am . . . still. . . skeptical about the true nature of this disease. IMO, I believe the World Economic Forum, the World Health Organization, in partnership with governments and universities are manipulating data for a larger agenda. . . but folks always call me a bit of a tin-foil hatter.

It is hard when they are ADMITTING IT THOUGH. Right out there in the open.

bb077337e7b6c42ef9e9fb1e77e487a4.jpg

Forum List

Back