Will She Or Won't She? Last-Minute USMB Poll On If Welker Will Bring Up Biden Scandal Dring The Debate

Will Moderator Welker Bring Up The Biden Scandal In Tonight's Debate?

• Yes

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • No

Votes: 30 96.8%

• Total voters
Will tonight's moderator bring up the Biden Scandal in tonight's debate?
Probably will come up. Doubt if he gives much of a response as of no benefit to him to discuss it, so he probably will not give it any oxygen to keep it alive.

Will tonight's moderator bring up the Biden Scandal in tonight's debate?
How does that benefit the 666 DemNazi Global Government Deep State?

She only brings it up if there is a public outcry that puts so much pressure on her to be fair and impartial that she has no choice.

But Like Biden and Pelosi said, we are all just PEASANTS and deserve to know nothing.

So No, she won't mention it unless Trump pushes it, and then she'll cut him off.

I will be shocked if she asks Quid Pro Hoe any questions about China Child Humpin Hunter and their Money Laundering Mafia.

I think there's a chance she could bring it up framing a question to give Biden a chance to define the narrative of it's just a smear campaign and the intelligence community says its Russian disinformation. I wouldn't put it past the moderator framing the question claiming the story as being Russian disinformation.

VP Biden do you want to comment on the recent allegations made by Rudy Giuliani involving Russian disinformation found on a laptop alleged to belong to your son Hunter?

Or something along those lines.

Forum List

Back