The more/less primary reason PROGS rejected Trump

He's corrupt...a man of lawlessness and lies...unfit to serve us or this nation.

You mistake hardness for corruption. You mistake bluntness and bravado for lies.

And as for lawlessness, your ilk haven't been able to prove a single lawless thing he has done.

You'd rather be lied to softly, and have those lies impact your life negatively.

Trump does (or tries to do) what he says. He doesn't feel the need to lie about his positions or nuance them.
Like when he was running for office and claimed he would not be playing golf like Oblama? He lied.

Got the exact quote and when he said it?

Also, how does that "lie" impact my life, unlike "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period"?

He wasn't lying then, the best you can say is he didn't follow through.

And how does this impact me negatively, as opposed to "if you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period" which did impact me negatively?

He just didn't follow through on Mexico paying for the wall, and presenting a better cheaper healthcare plan either, right? Those are what are known as lies, dumb ass. Saying he "just didn't follow through" is batshit crazy.

he tried to do it. It didn't work.

He had a reluctant Republican House at best for 2 years and a hostile Dem one for the other two. Anything he tried was via EO and those are limited, and were fought tooth and nail.

He appointed judges he said he would appoint, he increased border security, he slashed onerous regulations. He pushed some criminal reform, he backed up Israel and worked with gulf states for a peace process, He hard-lined China, He reversed the sex discrimination foisted by the DOE on College Students, and all sorts of things his supporters voted for him for.

So a reluctant Republican house forced him to play more golf and not come up with that cheaper better healthcare plan he said he already had, and could do on day one? Really?

Again, what do those two things have to do with eliminating all the things he said he was going to do and did?

How does that eliminate what he tried to do and was stopped?

For some batshit crazy reason, you said he doesn't lie. You don't remember that?

Where did I say he "never" lies?

My issue is your side makes bravado and exaggeration into lies, while ignoring the lies of progressives, which usually have far more impact on my life than any Trump bravado.

Again, a lie is a DELIBERATE falsehood when you know the actual truth and decide to say the opposite.

When Clinton said she was against gay marriage before being for it, she was fucking lying. Why would she change her mind on that? She was only not supporting it because back then they were worried about the religious black an Hispanic votes. Once the upper/middle white vote became more important, they were able to shed their bullshit and say what they believed all along.

How many different subjects do you want to bounce around to? Pick one.

How about you answer what I am posting about instead of just repeating the same bullshit over and over?

How about you decide what you want to post about. Bouncing around like you are doing doesn't leave much room to cover the subject. Clinton, religious black and hispanic vote, trump, golf? Pick one dumb ass.

it's all part of the same package. If you can't keep up may I suggest the Hello Kitty message board as more your style?

You just don't want to respond to my specific points because you know it will make you look like a liar, an idiot, or both.

It might all be part of your unified field conspiracy theory but they are, in fact, all separate subjects. I'm sorry you aren't able to understand that.

It's all part of my perceived view of the progressive agenda. You dismiss as a conspiracy theory, but do nothing to refute my actual points.

That makes you a fucking coward.

I'm always amused when you crazy trump supporters listen to hannity, who constantly bounces from subject to subject to keep his audience disoriented and less likely to recognize when he contradicts himself, and assume that is a valid way to have a discussion. It's not. Instead it is a propaganda technique that only works with a captive audience. People selling time shares in a banquet hall at the Ramada Inn use the same technique.

He's corrupt...a man of lawlessness and lies...unfit to serve us or this nation.

You mistake hardness for corruption. You mistake bluntness and bravado for lies.

And as for lawlessness, your ilk haven't been able to prove a single lawless thing he has done.

You'd rather be lied to softly, and have those lies impact your life negatively.

Trump does (or tries to do) what he says. He doesn't feel the need to lie about his positions or nuance them.
Like when he was running for office and claimed he would not be playing golf like Oblama? He lied.

Also, how does that "lie" impact my life, unlike "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period"?

And how does this impact me negatively, as opposed to "if you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period" which did impact me negatively?

He just didn't follow through on Mexico paying for the wall, and presenting a better cheaper healthcare plan either, right? Those are what are known as lies, dumb ass. Saying he "just didn't follow through" is batshit crazy.

He had a reluctant Republican House at best for 2 years and a hostile Dem one for the other two. Anything he tried was via EO and those are limited, and were fought tooth and nail.

He appointed judges he said he would appoint, he increased border security, he slashed onerous regulations. He pushed some criminal reform, he backed up Israel and worked with gulf states for a peace process, He hard-lined China, He reversed the sex discrimination foisted by the DOE on College Students, and all sorts of things his supporters voted for him for.

So a reluctant Republican house forced him to play more golf and not come up with that cheaper better healthcare plan he said he already had, and could do on day one? Really?

Again, what do those two things have to do with eliminating all the things he said he was going to do and did?

For some batshit crazy reason, you said he doesn't lie. You don't remember that?

My issue is your side makes bravado and exaggeration into lies, while ignoring the lies of progressives, which usually have far more impact on my life than any Trump bravado.

Again, a lie is a DELIBERATE falsehood when you know the actual truth and decide to say the opposite.

When Clinton said she was against gay marriage before being for it, she was fucking lying. Why would she change her mind on that? She was only not supporting it because back then they were worried about the religious black an Hispanic votes. Once the upper/middle white vote became more important, they were able to shed their bullshit and say what they believed all along.

How about you answer what I am posting about instead of just repeating the same bullshit over and over?

How about you decide what you want to post about. Bouncing around like you are doing doesn't leave much room to cover the subject. Clinton, religious black and hispanic vote, trump, golf? Pick one dumb ass.

it's all part of the same package. If you can't keep up may I suggest the Hello Kitty message board as more your style?

You just don't want to respond to my specific points because you know it will make you look like a liar, an idiot, or both.

It might all be part of your unified field conspiracy theory but they are, in fact, all separate subjects. I'm sorry you aren't able to understand that.

It's all part of my perceived view of the progressive agenda. You dismiss as a conspiracy theory, but do nothing to refute my actual points.

I'm always amused when you crazy trump supporters listen to hannity, who constantly bounces from subject to subject to keep his audience disoriented and less likely to recognize when he contradicts himself, and assume that is a valid way to have a discussion. It's not. Instead it is a propaganda technique that only works with a captive audience. People selling time shares in a banquet hall at the Ramada Inn use the same technique.

I haven't listed to political talk radio in years, so I don't know why you are bringing that up. it's amazing how many tangents you go off on to avoid the topic at hand. It's kind of pathetic actually.

I am trying to have a discussion right here, that you are trying to avoid like the plague.

My drive home is dedicated to Sports Talk, Sirius music, and whatever is in my Spotify.

I get my political information from the web only.

You mistake hardness for corruption
There is no "hardness" in the wishy-washy orange sack of shit.

Yep, Trump is the most thin skinned president we've ever had.
You kill me. Trump punches back. He doesn't bend over and take it up the ass like previous Republicans. That's why douchebags like you hate him.

We'll know more about him bending over and taking it up the ass after the state of NY gets through with him in court, just as soon as his term is over.
ROFL! It's incredible that you morons openly admit you plan to abuse the law and the courts to persecute your political opponents You just admitted that you're a Stalinist scumbag.
That's what you got outta that?

I haven't listed to political talk radio in years, so I don't know why you are bringing that up. it's amazing how many tangents you go off on to avoid the topic at hand. It's kind of pathetic actually.

I am trying to have a discussion right here, that you are trying to avoid like the plague.

My drive home is dedicated to Sports Talk, Sirius music, and whatever is in my Spotify.

As I said before pick a subject. Just one.

Sorry, you don't get to dictate how I respond to the thread. I am making points. you are ignoring them.

Sorry, you don't get to dictate how I respond to the thread. I am making points. you are ignoring them.

Not how it works. Pick a subject. Any subject.

Not how it works. Pick a subject. Any subject.

I did, you deflected. Want to call me out on a specific point, make a thread and call me out.

Never mind it's because he's Republican. Never mind he said grab a pussy while their chosen one can't keep his hands of women and little girls. And never mind Trump is bluntly honest. PROGS prefer politicians, and who speak in Obama.

If you remember right Trump said white supremacists are good people. He didn't but it took anyway, their target audience might not be the brightest. At that point it was confirmed for PROGS that Trump was a racist and stuff.

The chosen reason Trump failed PROGS is "he's divisive & racist", am I right? More divisive than any POTUS in history, morally deprived.

But history is where the problem comes in, because it was Obama, his Democrats and PROG-medias who divided everyone into two parts on Obama's watch. 24/7 racism blah blah blah, even Me Too & stuff like that. We were divided into two parts, those who desire safe-spaces, and those who do not vote Democrat because they're racist. You know, the deplorables?

PROGS have a special way of thinking I guess. Make something up, then expect those they've alienated to swing left.
It's because he was blocking the 666 Great Reset. Have any of your read this Insane Satanic Globalist Doctrine?

I dare you all to read up on Agenda 21 Agenda 2030, Sustainable Development, The Green New Deal, and The Great Reset, all straight out of The Pit of Hell.
View attachment 426170
Your god doesn't love anyone. He is a good liar though, like you are, and all your friends are. You'll find that out when the time comes and your false messiah fails you and is defeated in the final battle.

You and your friends who desperately want your false globalist kingdom here on Earth will spend an eternity in Hell. Repent and seek Jesus who does love you.
I don't have a god, son.
I know, and that is why Heaven will cheer when people like you are cast in to Hell to burn forever. You only have one hope in Jesus, and you reject Him and you are toast literally.

Never mind it's because he's Republican. Never mind he said grab a pussy while their chosen one can't keep his hands of women and little girls. And never mind Trump is bluntly honest. PROGS prefer politicians, and who speak in Obama.

If you remember right Trump said white supremacists are good people. He didn't but it took anyway, their target audience might not be the brightest. At that point it was confirmed for PROGS that Trump was a racist and stuff.

The chosen reason Trump failed PROGS is "he's divisive & racist", am I right? More divisive than any POTUS in history, morally deprived.

But history is where the problem comes in, because it was Obama, his Democrats and PROG-medias who divided everyone into two parts on Obama's watch. 24/7 racism blah blah blah, even Me Too & stuff like that. We were divided into two parts, those who desire safe-spaces, and those who do not vote Democrat because they're racist. You know, the deplorables?

PROGS have a special way of thinking I guess. Make something up, then expect those they've alienated to swing left.
It's because he was blocking the 666 Great Reset. Have any of your read this Insane Satanic Globalist Doctrine?

I dare you all to read up on Agenda 21 Agenda 2030, Sustainable Development, The Green New Deal, and The Great Reset, all straight out of The Pit of Hell.
View attachment 426170
Your god doesn't love anyone. He is a good liar though, like you are, and all your friends are. You'll find that out when the time comes and your false messiah fails you and is defeated in the final battle.

You and your friends who desperately want your false globalist kingdom here on Earth will spend an eternity in Hell. Repent and seek Jesus who does love you.
I don't have a god, son.
I know, and that is why Heaven will cheer when people like you are cast in to Hell to burn forever. You only have one hope in Jesus, and you reject Him and you are toast literally.
qmttu.jpg

Think about it.

View attachment 426170

I don't have a god, son.

Boom!
Looking forward to it Bulldog, you might run your plan by someone first, because to-date I've never witnessed you write anything with meaning before. Surprise everyone.

You mistake hardness for corruption
There is no "hardness" in the wishy-washy orange sack of shit.

Yep, Trump is the most thin skinned president we've ever had.
You kill me. Trump punches back. He doesn't bend over and take it up the ass like previous Republicans. That's why douchebags like you hate him.

We'll know more about him bending over and taking it up the ass after the state of NY gets through with him in court, just as soon as his term is over.
ROFL! It's incredible that you morons openly admit you plan to abuse the law and the courts to persecute your political opponents You just admitted that you're a Stalinist scumbag.
That's what you got outta that?
Blue areas need to be vaporized. It will affect red areas minimally.

View attachment 426170

I don't have a god, son.
View attachment 426340

Think about it.
Satan does not punish anyone. Satan is punished in Hell, and is a prisoner of Hell, and you along with him. You just fell for another one of your false god's lies.

At the end of The Tribulation, Satan The AntiChrist, and False Prophet and all their followers are thrown in to Hell.

Satan is later released after 1,000 years of peace with Messiah on the throne to clean up the rest of Adam's bloodline. Unimaginable after all the joy and peace and prosperity on Earth that people will bother to listen to Satan, but they do.

Revelation 20

1 And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain
2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years
3 He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.

4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years

After the thousands years. God deals with your loser god one more time.

And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.
13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done

14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death.

15 Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.

Your name is not in The Book of Life

Sucks to be you. Repent and find forgiveness in Jesus, Lord, God, Messiah and Creator.

Last edited:

View attachment 426170

I don't have a god, son.
View attachment 426340

Think about it.
Satan does not punish anyone. Satan is punished in Hell, and is a prisoner of Hell, and you along with him. You just fell for another one of your false god's lies.

Revelation 20

1 And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain

2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years

3 He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.

4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years
tumblr_o2b0p1j4ap1qf13jlo1_400.gif

View attachment 426170

I don't have a god, son.
View attachment 426340

Think about it.

Revelation 20

View attachment 426377
There won't be any dancing or music in Hell for you Creepitus, only darkness, eternal flames, and eternal separation from God.

View attachment 426170

I don't have a god, son.
View attachment 426340

Think about it.

Revelation 20

View attachment 426377
There won't be any dancing or music in Hell for you Creepitus, only darkness, eternal flames, and eternal separation from God.
dbrmggi-0035e40a-b30a-47a0-8566-880c8cac6d34.jpg

View attachment 426170

I don't have a god, son.
View attachment 426340

Think about it.

Revelation 20

View attachment 426377
View attachment 426380
You aren't mocking me, you are mocking God. I only use a lost soul like you to bring others to God. God uses the wicked and the condemned for such purposes.

So thank you for giving me another reason to mention Jesus Christ, who is coming again, first for His believers and then again in Judgment to destroy everything you care about and to send you and your false god straight to Hell.

You'll be first in line to get your Digital ID, and first in line for Hell.

View attachment 426170

I don't have a god, son.
View attachment 426340

Think about it.

Revelation 20

View attachment 426377
View attachment 426380
You aren't mocking me, you are mocking God. I only use a lost soul like you to bring others to God. God uses the wicked and the condemned for such purposes.

So thank you for giving me another reason to mention Jesus Christ, who is coming again, first for His believers and then again in Judgment to destroy everything you care about and to send you and your false god straight to Hell.

You're not God, buddy.

Its entirely possible to mock you without saying a thing about God. Especially when you're babbling about all the 'cheering' when some poster is thrown into hell.

Your torture fantasies have nothing to do with God. That's all you.

View attachment 426170

I don't have a god, son.
View attachment 426340

Think about it.

Revelation 20

View attachment 426377
View attachment 426380

No, I'm pretty sure I'm mocking you.

View attachment 426170

I don't have a god, son.
View attachment 426340

Think about it.

Revelation 20

View attachment 426377
View attachment 426380

You're not God, buddy.

Its entirely possible to mock you without saying a thing about God. Especially when you're babbling about all the 'cheering' when some poster is thrown into hell.

He's just a harmless nut-bar.

View attachment 426170

I don't have a god, son.
View attachment 426340

Think about it.

Revelation 20

View attachment 426377
View attachment 426380

You're not God, buddy.

He's just a harmless nut-bar.

Its not so much who he'd actually hurt.

But who he *wants* to hurt. How many people he wants to see tortured, punished and mutilated. God is little more than some pitbull that he feels he can sic on people.

I know a lot of Christians and they tend to be pretty compassionate people. And none of them that I know give lip service to those kind of sadistic torture fantasies.

Forum List

Back